• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My REDEMPTION.. My Anabolic America Log

Get Shredded!
Took a few days off to recoup. Yesterday I did a little chest work but decided to hit it again today. Keeping the weights lighter, and going high volume. These low carb days are slowly getting to me. lol

Incline BB PRESSES
135lbs x 3 sets 20 reps
225lbs x 5 sets 12 reps
135lbs x 2 sets 20 reps

Flat BB press
135lbs x 2 sets 15 reps
225lbs x 8 sets 12 reps

Incline Cable flys
85lbs x 5 sets 15 reps
50lbs x 5 sets 15 reps

Pec dec machine
130lbs x 10 sets 12 reps

I did push-ups for a finisher. All different angles. Did a total of 317 push-ups in about 20 minutes. I was already on fire so this was killer. I decided to hit triceps. I'm gonna start doing 200 reps a day, EOD for biceps/triceps regardless of what else I'm working.

Rope pulldowns
50lbs x 10 sets 10 reps

Single arm pulldowns
30lbs x 10 sets 10 reps

I was drenched after this. I upped the tren a little bit so we shall see how it goes.

You little pussy. Better be hitting it hard. Im watching you

You little pussy. Better be hitting it hard. Im watching you

Ive been lethargic as fuck the past few days. I think.lack of sleep, and dealing with all this lawyer bullshit has been taking a toll. I noticed I now have zero sex drive also. Not sure what the fucks going on. Shits blowing me though...

I'll be posting up a workout tomorrow. Today's wasn't shit besides arms/delts. Not even worth logging because I felt like shit the whole time.

Just finished up a quick leg workout. Although it was really high volume. Going back later on to hit back, shoulders also.

Squats
135lbs x 2 sets 20 reps
225lbs x 10 sets 12 reps
315lbs x 3 sets 8 reps

Leg extensions
170lbs x 10 sets 12 reps

Walking DB lunges
85lbs x 10 sets 15 steps each leg

Wall Bounces with a 50lbs ball
10 sets 10 reps

This was actually pretty fucking hard. Whole body was on fire from these.

Single leg presses
180lbs x 10 sets 15 reps each leg

Squats 225lbs failure set.

Pretty much got everything taking care of from the fire issue. Lawyers are settling within the next few weeks but I won't be having tons of meetings. Sex drive is almost non existent though which I'm not sure if it's stress related or what. But I can't even keep an election during sex.

Been hitting more cardio the last few days.. yesterday I did do back but I had 3 training sessions afterwards so it's been some late nights for me. I'm actually down to 280lbs right now. Dropping water weight pretty quickly, and striatons are coming in big time. Yesterday's back workout killed me. My elbows hurt, and my back is sore as fuck.

Bent over rows 30 total sets. I know... insane but that's what he had me do.

Started with
135lbs for 6 sets 15 reps
225lbs for 6 sets 12 reps
275lbs for 6 sets 10 reps
225lbs for 6 sets 12 reps
135lbs for 6 sets 15 reps

My back was so pumped, and it fucking hurt. Like.. can't even explain how it felt.

Row machine 25 sec break between each set
180lbs 10 reps
170lbs 10 reps
160lbs 10 reps
150lbs 10 reps
140lbs 10 reps
130lbs 10 reps
120lbs 10 reps
80lbs failure set

Bent over pull downs. Really stretches the lats out.
5 sets 12 reps. He had my spin to each side for this to contract the lateral muscle on each size. Shit had me cramping up so bad after this. I was thankful to be finished because after the bent over rows I could of easily been done.

Cardio has been 3x a day. First session is HIIT fasted cardio for 25 minutes. I wait an hour, and eat my first meal. I do 10 minutes of cardio before training, and 15 minutes afterwards of just SSC. I go home and eat, and do another cardio session 2-3 hrs later for 4th minutes of SSC. I just watch a TV show, and stop. No muscle loss that I can tell. Face is looking skinnier, and arms are tightening up. Probably gonna hit 265lbs, and just eat at maintenance. I think I'm only gonna cruise for 6-8 weeks and blast again. A buddy of mine sold me 7 black tops Hyge kits. So I'm gonna go get bloods after the little cruise, and if everything is good I'm gonna go right into another blast. It may or may not get picked up by AA due to the amount of gear I want to run. I have goals set, and I don't want to rely on drugs but I feel like I'm almost at myour genetic potential. Talking to my coach he also thinks I have thick fascia tissue on my arms because they should be growing at a higher rate. Which they're not growing at all. Not sure if it's due to my elbows or what but he clearly knows what he's doing.

Dropping cardio down because weights coming off a little to quick.. yesterday I did a high rep shoulder workout. Mainly pyramid sets, and a lot of drop sets.

Front shoulder raises 45lb plate immediately after rear delt Pec dec machine with 50lb plate loaded.
8 sets 15 reps each exercise.

Side lateral raises 25lbs immediately after DB shrugs with 50lbs.
8 sets 15 reps

DB military presses 65lbs straight into 20lb bent over rear delt raises.
8 sets 15 reps

After this I had to do 5 circuits until failure for each exercise. And drop weight, and go again. Really no rest between each set. But after questions circuit you get 2 minutes.

Rear delt face pulls x 5 sets x failure
DB Shrugs x 5 sets x failure
Front lateral raisesx 5 sets x failure
Side lateral raisesx 5 sets x failure
Rear Pec dec machinex 5 sets x failure

Shoulders were pumped after all this. And pretty sore today actually. Going back today got a chest workout.

dead ?

You must have Ethiopian in you. You have some insane endurance.

Back