• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

My PCT build (Need critics)

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here we go boys. Summing up a 12 week cycle of Test E 500mg /w (total of 14 weeks).
Here is my PCT I cam up with through tons of research.

**Starting Week 14 for 10 days**
HCG 500iu ed
Armomasin 20-25mg ed
Nolvadex 20mg ed

**After those 10 days right into pct (pct is 4 weeks)**
Nolvadex 20mg ed
Aromasin 20-25mg ed
DAA

*One week after pct*
Nolvadex 5mg ed for one week.

END

I know I may be going a little overboard but I like to overdo it when it comes to pct. I want the best case scenario.
I'm thinking about stopping everything after HCG for 3 days and then stating PCT. Worried about estrogen though.
I like the Last week of 5mg Nolva to taper off. I like the idea of tapering off to combat rebound.:coffee:

Gymjunkie38

Registered Member
Reaction score
Start the HCG right after last injection not 2 weeks later and in my opinion either clomid and nolva or just clomid I prefer both but if you choose one serm clomid is more important it has way more effect on stimulating the hypothalamus and restarting test production nolva is really good at preventing gyno and that's about it .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
I personally would never do pct without clomid, after all the studies I've read I believe it's more important then even nolva

TheComeback

Registered Member
Reaction score
X3 on the clomid. If your set on two, drop the aromasin and add clomid. Like these guys are telling you though, clomid alone is fine.

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
X3 on the clomid. If your set on two, drop the aromasin and add clomid. Like these guys are telling you though, clomid alone is fine.

Wow thats the first time I have ever seen Clomid being stated as "better" over Nolva. Nolva is by far a better anti-estrogen than Clomid. Along with that Nolva increases the responsiveness of LH to GnRH. Thus bringing natural test level back. Clomid was shown to do the same thing but the research I have read states Nolva does a better job. As far as taking them both at the same time, I read it can be counter productive.
I have taken them together before and didn't receive any negative feedback. There is allot of research that contradicts each-other. Really sucks.

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
Start the HCG right after last injection not 2 weeks later and in my opinion either clomid and nolva or just clomid I prefer both but if you choose one serm clomid is more important it has way more effect on stimulating the hypothalamus and restarting test production nolva is really good at preventing gyno and that's about it .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
As far as starting HCG directly after last pin, I dont really see the point? PCT doesn't need to be started till 2-3weeks after last pin. Wouldn't I want to wait for more of the test to work itself out of my system before implementing HCG?

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone that has shared information with me in this thread. Don't take it the wrong way when I combat certain information because I am only trying to fully understand.

gdawg

Low Life
Registered Member
Reaction score
x4 on the clomid. the pic below is the Scally powerblast protocol.

dwtj14.jpg

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anti estrogenic doesn't matter, that's not the point of pct. I don't want to argue and I don't have links to the studies at the moment but clomid does a better job of stimulating lh and fsh