• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

My new diet

Rowads

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cutting meat, dairy, and sugar! Any one here doing this? Trying to get cut up again

TEST*

Registered Member
Reaction score
You’re gonna lose a lot of muscle trying to cut meat....but fuck dairy and sugar
Why you exclude dairy bro?

Изпратено от моят SM-A520F с помощта на Tapatalk

Rowads

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why you exclude dairy bro?

Изпратено от моят SM-A520F с помощта на Tapatalk

Dairy is very fattening also you can get the vitamins and protein from other sources as well as dairy alternatives such as soy and almond milk

Pipeman

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea not a fan of cutting meat but I can do without the dairy.

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
Is that your current condition in your avatar?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
Dairy is very fattening also you can get the vitamins and protein from other sources as well as dairy alternatives such as soy and almond milk
Ummm, dairy products in and of themselves are not necessarily fattening. What they can be is inflammatory to your digestive system

Swolewelder

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ummm, dairy products in and of themselves are not necessarily fattening. What they can be is inflammatory to your digestive system

That’s why I stay away from dairy. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it for people who tolerate it well

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree with the dairy and the sugar, but the meat is kinda necessary to build or maintain any decent amount of muscle

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
i couldnt totally cut out meat or dairy,however i do try to limit sugar. have to have my steak,greek yogurt, ice cream,eggs, tuna. but im not prepping for a contest or anything either. that's why I work as hard as I do,so I can eat pretty much what I want,within reason. that's the key for me (limits) oh yeah, could not do w/o sweet potatoes with cinnamon. damn, im hungry!

craigmac

Registered Member
Reaction score
Soy contains phytoestrogens, or plant-based estrogens. These are mainly two isoflavones, genistein and daidzein, that act like estrogen, the female sex hormone, within the body.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Stay away from soy

Curious why you say that Craig. (Is it the age-old estrogen thing)?
I use it when Im tired of eating meat/chicken non-stop. (On occasion). (Tofu stir-fry, etc).

I also use soy milk and soy protein (I cut dairy down a bit due to bloating).

I get bloods done 4x a year, soy never changes anything in my blood-work at all, estrogen or anything else.

I use other stuff on occasion as well (pea protein, oat protein, etc).

-------

Soybeans and soy products are the richest source of isoflavones in the human diet. ... “While isoflavones may act like estrogen, they also have antiestrogen properties,” she explains. “That is, they can block the more potent natural estrogens from binding to the estrogen receptor.

craigmac

Registered Member
Reaction score
Curious why you say that Craig. (Is it the age-old estrogen thing)?
I use it when Im tired of eating meat/chicken non-stop. (On occasion). (Tofu stir-fry, etc).

I also use soy milk and soy protein (I cut dairy down a bit due to bloating).

I get bloods done 4x a year, soy never changes anything in my blood-work at all, estrogen or anything else.

I use other stuff on occasion as well (pea protein, oat protein, etc).

-------

Soybeans and soy products are the richest source of isoflavones in the human diet. ... “While isoflavones may act like estrogen, they also have antiestrogen properties,” she explains. “That is, they can block the more potent natural estrogens from binding to the estrogen receptor.

Ya I just avoid it because the estrogen factor. I drank soy when I was younger and developed pubertal gynecomastia. Coincidence I dont know. But I just avoid it

Rowads

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Still using dairy in Greek yogurt, eating seafood and poultry, but completely cut out sugar. It was the easiest to kick. I never really had a sweet tooth