• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Current Cycle

DPCB

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started this cycle 3 weeks ago. Thinking about running it for 12 weeks. What are your thoughts? 350mg anadrol, 350mg anavar, 600mg equipoise, and 500 mg test E a week is my stack.

Need additional info. Cycle experience and goals would help. Anadrol for 12 weeks may be too much for anyone.

The eq & test & var
Drol prolly 6 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant to saw the top three for full cycle or even longer for the eq & test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need additional info. Cycle experience and goals would help. Anadrol for 12 weeks may be too much for anyone.
Sorry, I should’ve been more detailed. I was actually thinking about doing the anadrol for just 5 weeks and giving it a rest. This is my 4th cycle (still very new). My goal is to build lean mass, my current diet is pretty strict.

IML Gear Cream!
Are you on any sort of liver support? Also, how fucking strong are you right now? All those orals are going to pound the shit out of your liver

I would drop the Anadrol and run var for 4 weeks.

100 mg/d orals is a pretty rough bit. I'd probably start with anadrol, pause a few weeks and then do the anavar. Check your red cell numbers toward the end. You might need to donate blood once it's said and done.
Thanks man, appreciate the help.

Back