• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My blood is like syrup

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Screenshot_20220430-222157_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220430-222148_Chrome.jpg
Hey so I haven't donated in about 4 months and my Hemotcrit/Hemoglobin is terrible from trt and hgh only. I've been drinking a gallon to 3/4 gallon of water everyday. I've been eating a lot of red meat on Paulo diet and taking cq-10 and dandelion root everyday. What gives ?

Are you taking baby aspirin and fish oil daily those can help thin the blood.

How do you feel? I have friend who naturally runs higher hematocrit than most and tests higher than most, I’m not saying thats your situation but I would use phlebotomy kit asap, or you can get a script to donate every two weeks if memory serves me correctly

Kawasumi Labs Phlebotomy Blood Drawing Kit

Last edited:
I'm honestly surprised your HGB isn't higher than that given your HCT.

U can buy kits online to do your own blood. I'd suggest doing it sooner than later brother.

I didn’t reply to you, Im not sure why it shows I did. weird

Last edited:
Donate blood or draw your own if donation place won't take it if your lvls are too high to donate. I've got a friend going thru the same id try as others mentioned but it's just a oil change for your body I've heard it described. We used to pull our own out throw it in a big vial toss it in the fridge then re inject day of our fights.. id just pull it out for what you need not blood doping like us

I've seen way worse.

I'd donate and then jump on grapefruit extract daily. Easy and affordable

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks... for all the comments. I'm also going to sub Q all my T injections from hear on out. I'm going to drop dosages down to 160 ew and then fight to get back in range. My life has been very stressful these last two years and I've done virtually no cardio... Things are shifting I'm leaving my demanding job of 5 year's for a regular 40-50 hour job ( huge pay cut). I want to get back in the gym full time and do cardio and other activities. I pretty much had a mental breakdown and decided enough of that shit (work).

Thanks... for all the comments. I'm also going to sub Q all my T injections from hear on out. I'm going to drop dosages down to 160 ew and then fight to get back in range. My life has been very stressful these last two years and I've done virtually no cardio... Things are shifting I'm leaving my demanding job of 5 year's for a regular 40-50 hour job ( huge pay cut). I want to get back in the gym full time and do cardio and other activities. I pretty much had a mental breakdown and decided enough of that shit (work).
Sounds like you got a solid plan! Hope it all works out for the better! I use to work 2 jobs and had a mental breakdown. Cut back to one job and gradually life came together and it's great now! Lost a lot of money but it wasn't worth my long term sanity

Curious to know if the sub q injections will help. I see this advice out on the web alot but is the one thing I haven't tried myself. This is a constant battle for me as well lately and all the normal tips and advice don't seem to work for me.

People never seem to grasp that those “normal” ranges are for sedentary, non-athletic mopes who eat like shit and do NOTHING for health. You know, the masses they get the metric from.

Those look slight out of the Joe Schmoe range to me. But taking supplements to mitigate numbers is a great idea. I don’t doubt my numbers are similar but based of how easily I beel and how thin it looks, I am certain the viscocity is low.
Far from “syrup”.

People never seem to grasp that those “normal” ranges are for sedentary, non-athletic mopes who eat like shit and do NOTHING for health. You know, the masses they get the metric from.

Those look slight out of the Joe Schmoe range to me. But taking supplements to mitigate numbers is a great idea. I don’t doubt my numbers are similar but based of how easily I beel and how thin it looks, I am certain the viscocity is low.
Far from “syrup”.
I see so many guy's brag that there numbers stay in range on trt and slightly elevated during a blast but return to normal after dropping down to trt range.

What concerns me is that I'm not even on a blast or I haven't blasted in a while. I'm donating blood tomorrow hopefully I could do double red cells and I'm going to try to really bring my numbers down this month and retest next month. Of course I'd like to blast again but feel good about it.

Curious to know if the sub q injections will help. I see this advice out on the web alot but is the one thing I haven't tried myself. This is a constant battle for me as well lately and all the normal tips and advice don't seem to work for me.
I hear they help but like you and everyone says it's just bro science.

I see so many guy's brag that there numbers stay in range on trt and slightly elevated during a blast but return to normal after dropping down to trt range.

What concerns me is that I'm not even on a blast or I haven't blasted in a while. I'm donating blood tomorrow hopefully I could do double red cells and I'm going to try to really bring my numbers down this month and retest next month. Of course I'd like to blast again but feel good about it.
Where will you be donating? I use the American Red Cross and LifeStream. I'm pretty sure with both of those, your RBC numbers will be a DQ

I hear they help but like you and everyone says it's just bro science.
I’ve seen bloodwork showing higher free testosterone and lower estrogen from daily subQ testosterone shots. For me, I swell up too much at the injection site. I stick to daily intramuscular shots.

As far as thick blood goes, my hemoglobin was 25 four years ago and 20.5 last blood test. My doctor said 20.5 isn’t going to give me a stroke or kill me. He said, yes, I could donate blood, but it wasn’t necessary. This was a year ago. I don’t sweat it. I have heard you don’t want to donate blood too often because it can mess up your ferritin levels. With blood as thick as mine a blood blank won’t take me. I would need a prescription to get my blood removed and discarded. In the past I drained my own blood but it was very difficult to do not having a 3rd hand to keep the needle in place. I will say after draining my blood a few times I had more energy and felt generally better overall. I’m just afraid I’ll bleed out in the bathtub since I have no one I feel comfortable enough to ask to help me.

I’ve seen bloodwork showing higher free testosterone and lower estrogen from daily subQ testosterone shots. For me, I swell up too much at the injection site. I stick to daily intramuscular shots.

As far as thick blood goes, my hemoglobin was 25 four years ago and 20.5 last blood test. My doctor said 20.5 isn’t going to give me a stroke or kill me. He said, yes, I could donate blood, but it wasn’t necessary. This was a year ago. I don’t sweat it. I have heard you don’t want to donate blood too often because it can mess up your ferritin levels. With blood as thick as mine a blood blank won’t take me. I would need a prescription to get my blood removed and discarded. In the past I drained my own blood but it was very difficult to do not having a 3rd hand to keep the needle in place. I will say after draining my blood a few times I had more energy and felt generally better overall. I’m just afraid I’ll bleed out in the bathtub since I have no one I feel comfortable enough to ask to help me.
Dbl edge sword brother

So how do you go about donating just lie ? I made an appointment to donate the 10th of this month at a local blood drive. but not wanting to get called out on anything.

I would definitely donate again.

Couple teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil every morning as well

So how do you go about donating just lie ? I made an appointment to donate the 10th of this month at a local blood drive. but not wanting to get called out on anything.
"It isn't lying if you just omit the truth"
-Bill Clinton

It's just a game sir, you have to play it. You have never used anabolics in your life. You would never break the law, etc, etc.

What’s the differs between “whole blood donation” and “power red” it says you can only do the power red up to 3X a year.

"It isn't lying if you just omit the truth"
-Bill Clinton

It's just a game sir, you have to play it. You have never used anabolics in your life. You would never break the law, etc, etc.

Also Wes, if you do your own blood how much can/should you take out?

What’s the differs between “whole blood donation” and “power red” it says you can only do the power red up to 3X a year.
Also Wes, if you do your own blood how much can/should you take out?
Whole blood is the most flexible type of donation. It can be transfused in its original form, or used to help multiple people when separated into its specific components of red cells, plasma and platelets.

During a Power Red donation, you give a concentrated dose of red cells, the part of your blood used every day for those needing transfusions as part of their care. This type of donation uses an automated process that separates your red blood cells from the other blood components, and then safely and comfortably returns your plasma and platelets to you.
Who it helps: Red cells from a Power Red donation are typically given to trauma patients, newborns and emergency transfusions during birth, people with sickle cell anemia, and anyone suffering blood loss.

SELF ADMINISTRATION

The Red Cross tends to aim for 1 pint or less which is 473mL. They usually take 350-400

I use these 600mL bags and I always go for 2/3rd full. (400) You really don't wanna fill it all the way full. You also want to drink a ton of water the rest of the day and avoid alcohol, caffeine and exercise, including do not go to the gym. I nearly blew a vein in my arm from doing an arm workout an hour after donating so LOL, don't do it. Wasn't fun.

The thing that sucks is this brand is a 16-18gauge needle. It literally is a dart. I prefer a smaller gauge needle but those bags can be tricky to find for purchase.

Back