My arch enemy- the step mill

JD1155

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I do the step mill once or twice a week because it’s my arch enemy. I’m telling you, 20-30 min at a decent pace without holding the hand rails will truly put in on you.

What’s your most hated form of cardio my older brothers? Got to take care of heart as we get older

Brickedup

Registered
Reaction score
I hate running/jogging. When Covid first became a thing I tried being a runner for a month or two, every second of it was torture (the boring kind).

Beyond it being boring the type of bodies that are generated by high amounts of running are these hairy greasy weasel dudes that ain’t nobody trying to look like.

Fuck running.

selfmademonster

Registered
Reaction score
Last sessions hang cleans to front squats had me sucking wind and almost puking like I was doing hill sprints....it's a love/hate thing

Meetketchup

Registered
Reaction score
Step Mill is the 6th circle of hell. It was too taxing on my legs deep into prep, so switched to Incline Treadmill which got the heart rate up without blasting my legs.

0zarks2

Registered
Reaction score
I personally like the stairclimber myself. I'll generally try to do 30 minutes when I can. Nothing else kicks my ass in such a short amount of time. Low impact as well since I don't like beating my knees up with running.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Astro95

Registered
Reaction score
Mountain climbers back in the military school days. They fuck you up quick. I enjoy running, but has to be out on the street, early morning around 4:00AM you and the darkness, pain in your legs, pain in your lungs fuck yeah! That shit will toughen you up mentally if you manage to not quit and get some miles, used to get 5-8 every morning, the treadmill is nothing alike. As far as the gym yup the stairs get me around 15-20 minutes in.