• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Murder in Gaza

Beti ona

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Eric Margolis

Good work, Mr. President Biden. You have managed to do what America’s enemies have not – creating widespread hatred for the United States around the globe. Your destruction of the Gaza refugee camps has inflamed antisemitism everywhere.

There is widespread disgust and anger at the US government over your decision to give Israel’s new far right government carte blanche to massacre rebellious Palestinians in the open prison of the Gaza Strip. The death toll is now over 31,000 killed and at least 70,000 seriously injured, not counting the long-term effects of malnutrition and even starvation. Most victims are women and children.

All of Gaza’s hospitals have been wrecked by Israeli bombs and tank fire. The Biden administration has thoughtfully rushed tank shells to Israel’s armored forces. Large stores of arms and supplies, supposedly provided by the US to Israel for an emergency situation, have been offered up to Israel to continue its massacre of Gaza. Such action violates US law – which bars the use of US-supplied arms against civilians. Dropping 2,000 lbs bombs on residential buildings is, according to Israeli spin doctors, ‘counterterrorism.’ The rest of the world does not think so.

Except of course the US, Canada and Britain, where the media is totally dominated by supporters of Israel’s now governing far right. And Washington, which is paralyzed by pre-election fever. Palestinian ‘terrorists’ are purposely running into Israeli tanks, shells and bombs just to discredit Israel. Big money financial donors are terrorizing major US and British educational institutions. Writers who dare challenge Israel’s party line on Gaza are blacklisted. Those honorable Jews who denounce Israel’s brutal policies in Gaza are denounced as ‘self-hating Jews.’

We are not told that Gaza’s terrified civilians originally came from areas around Gaza and Galilee from whence they were driven into the prison camp of Gaza from their historic homes by ethnic cleansing and massacres after 1948. Their lands were seized by the Israeli government or far-right settlers, many from the US.

As yet, we know little about the alleged massacre of some 1,000 Israelis attending a music festival on former Arab lands. I know this region fairly well after visiting the kibbutz of Nahal Oz in the 1950’s to meet relatives and see how Israel was allegedly making once supposedly barren lands flower and blossom. There were no such people as Palestinians, according to Israel’s then prime minister, who herself hailed from Ukraine.

Israel’s governing far right – was described by the late, great Israeli writer Uri Avnery as ‘Jewish fascists.’ They clearly intend to grind Gaza and its people into dust. There are large numbers of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, some of whom were gunned down this week. The objective of Israel’s far right is to expel these Arabs from the entire West Bank that Israel seized in the 1967 War and shove them into the arid Jordanian desert. Israel has long had its eye on southern Lebanon and its Litani River waters.

‘Don’t worry what Washington will say,’ said the architect of this mess, the late General Ariel Sharon. ‘I control Washington.’ True enough, as Biden and his party are showing. Wall Street donors have become more important than America’s geopolitical interests.

Interestingly, the likely winner of the upcoming US presidential election, Donald Trump, is an even stauncher supporter of Israel. But even many Democrats don’t trust his fidelity to Israel even though he openly dislikes Arabs and Muslims. Trump appears to have a clearer idea of where America’s interests lie – he may not allow Israel to lead America around by the nose.

Israel’s North American partisans keep running old films about the Holocaust to help justify their laying waste to Gaza. We ought to remember there were less than half the numbers of Jews in the besieged Warsaw Ghetto than there are today Palestinians in Gaza.

Americans should be ashamed of Biden. His administration, infiltrated and directed by far-right neocons, does not represent America’s values or traditions. Gaza will remain a major crime as well as a dark stain in America’s honor.

Gaza launches thousands of rockets into Israel regularly. Not to mention they massacred hundreds of Israeli civilians. No Arab Country wants the Palestinians because everywhere they go, they try to take over those Countries. There's a reason Egypt is building a 3rd wall between them and Gaza.

Imagine if Mexico did the same thing to the USA.

like USA can tell Israel what to do, its like being upset at China for Russia invasion

Hamas: “Israel has killed one zillion people in Gaza. Two zillion of the one zillion are women and children.”

Also Hamas: “We are winning!”

Hamas: “We can tell you exactly how many people Israel has killed in Gaza, including attacks we made up out of thin air like the hospital or the trampling incident. We can give you exact numbers!!”

Also Hamas: “We have no clue how many hostages we’re holding, where they are, or if they’re alive.”

Hamas: “We are going to do October 7th over and over. All Zionists are a valid target.”

Also Hamas: “October 7th was a military operation. No innocent civilians were targeted.”

Hamas: “Gaza was heaven before. The IDF destroyed it!”

Also Hamas: “Gaza was an open-air prison before October 7th. That’s why Hamas attacked.”

Hamas: “All Jews are pigs and we will murder them all. Hitler was right.”

Also Hamas: “The Holocaust never happened. Besides, we’re a legitimate political movement. We are not terrorists, we are freedom fighters.”

Hamas: “We are fighting for the Palestinian people.”

Also Hamas: “We are hiding in tunnels under the Palestinian people and using them as human shields.”

Hamas: “Send aid, the Palestinians are starving.”

Also Hamas: Shoots Palestinians trying to get some aid and steals all the aid.

Hamas: “We have nothing against Jews, only Zionists.”

Also Hamas: "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees."

Hamas: “Get the Zionists out of Gaza. Ceasefire now!”

Also Hamas: “No ceasefire with the Zionists!”

Hamas: “Our fighters are courageous heroes!”

Also Hamas: “Let’s hide in a tunnel surrounded by women and children after raping and burning their family members alive.”

Hamas: “We won’t ever surrender to the Zionist regime. We are winning!”

Also Hamas: “Please don’t kill me, IDF. Please don’t strip me down to my tighty whities! I want my mommy!”

Hamas: “The Zionists are lying about October 7th. We didn’t hurt any innocent people.”

Also Hamas: “Hey mom! I’m sending you footage from my GoPro of how I murdered a Zionist family and raped the family members before killing them and after killing them! Are you proud of me, mommy?”

The world?: <Shrug> “They seem pretty reliable and trust worthy. I don’t see any reason not to believe Hamas.”

(Hillel Fuld on X)

Hamas "kill Isrealis"
Isreal "kill Palestinians"

Nobody is doing "God's work".

Isreal is going to build a new canal through Gaza, (the deal and plans are already made) to take away the Suez profits from Egypt for themselves, and (also already planned) luxury beachfront resorts.

They did a 9/11 style false-flag (with the help of Hamas, which Mossad created, funds, and runs) to "justify" leveling Gaza and genociding whomever is in the way.

The U.N.'s 1948 "Isreal" is NOT populated by the Judean tribes, its populated by Askenazi/Khazar imposters, its government HATES God and uses scripture to sell their genocide as "Biblical righteousness".

This is all theater with deadly consequences.

I dont care who you are, or what you believe in, if you are murdering people in any way, shape or form other than IMMEDIATE self-defense, in the moment of an attack... you are not Godly, righteous, right, or justified.

The Zionist movement has infiltrated mainstream Christianity and Jesus would never "authorize" MURDER.

ALL WARFARE IS BASED ON DECEPTION. PERIOD.

I am not "pro-palestine" "pro-hamas" or "pro-israel"... I am pro-Humanity... and there is no fucking humanity in this conflict.

I said it from the begining,... IF YOU CHOOSE A SIDE IN THIS... ...YOU ARE WRONG. 🤷

IML Gear Cream!
Cue the Zionist propganda regurgitation 👇

Its sick how a.tiny.pop of the world- jews,Have created such a.windfall Control of entire countries like the usa using federal reserve,imaginary money printing, and global.monetary fund.
Israel would be destroyed without the control it has over the usa, and I get this feeling that most Americans don't really give a shit about israel.

1709913927009.png

All I care is about the innocent families that are caught up in this mess. Keep the fighting between soldiers and keep the innocent out.
I pray for all of them.

Eradicating Health in Gaza​

Adam Dick

Gaza-dead-child.jpg

In December I wrote about how “the biggest contributor to inflicting death in Gaza will likely be the Israel government causing the loss of necessities for health, including nutrition, sanitation, shelter, and medical aid.” Sad confirmation of this prediction continues to appear.

In particular, a Monday United Nations-backed report warns of serious health threats in Gaza. The report states that “[t]he entire population in the Gaza Strip (2.23 million) is facing high levels of acute food insecurity” and even that famine conditions are imminent in part of Gaza. The report also details massive disruption of the provision of other necessities of life including health care, clean water, trash removal, and sewage systems. In such a situation, the threat from debilitating and deadly illness can be expected to rise sharply.

The first horror of the Israel government’s military attacks has killed and injured an astounding number of Gazans in just five months. An additional horror for Gazans, largely displaced from their attacked homes, is a daily struggle to survive in the face of the Israel government systematically working to deprive them of all means of even minimal sustenance.

Its sick how a.tiny.pop of the world- jews,Have created such a.windfall Control of entire countries like the usa using federal reserve,imaginary money printing, and global.monetary fund.
Israel would be destroyed without the control it has over the usa, and I get this feeling that most Americans don't really give a shit about israel.

Never has a tragedy and misfortune of a people been used for propaganda in such a shameful way and for such a long time. Israel was built with the help of the UK and the US. Now, Israel and the Zionists control the US, the US controls Europe.

Remember the invasion of Iraq? There were massive demonstrations against the war, many in Europe opposed it.

Russia vs. Ukraine? Millions swallowed the propaganda to give money and accept displaced Ukrainians in their countries, countries that previously did not want to accept immigrants from Africa.

Russia was expelled from international sports.

So, Israel commits genocide and no one is demonstrating, no politician is saying that their leader is a war criminal, and they have not been expelled from sports. Yet they receive financial aid from the Biden administration.

Israel, which is not a European country, will participate in the Eurovision festival, while Russia has been banned for the last 3 years.

The West has lost any semblance of morality it might have had in the past. Our leaders are of the worst quality one could imagine. But they cannot win this war, they will try and lose, but they will lead millions to their deaths.

Eradicating Health in Gaza​

Adam Dick

Gaza-dead-child.jpg

In December I wrote about how “the biggest contributor to inflicting death in Gaza will likely be the Israel government causing the loss of necessities for health, including nutrition, sanitation, shelter, and medical aid.” Sad confirmation of this prediction continues to appear.

In particular, a Monday United Nations-backed report warns of serious health threats in Gaza. The report states that “[t]he entire population in the Gaza Strip (2.23 million) is facing high levels of acute food insecurity” and even that famine conditions are imminent in part of Gaza. The report also details massive disruption of the provision of other necessities of life including health care, clean water, trash removal, and sewage systems. In such a situation, the threat from debilitating and deadly illness can be expected to rise sharply.

The first horror of the Israel government’s military attacks has killed and injured an astounding number of Gazans in just five months. An additional horror for Gazans, largely displaced from their attacked homes, is a daily struggle to survive in the face of the Israel government systematically working to deprive them of all means of even minimal sustenance.
In ...for pics of hot Gazinjuns

Not all rockets blow up hospital's.

They blown up their own hospital. Because they just launch weapons at Israel for years.

Just do me a favor if your going to protest a Jewish area go to Brighton Beach NY but you won’t cause you guys are bully’s targeting working class Jews. You pull that shit there you be at best in a hospital.

Eric Margolis

Good work, Mr. President Biden. You have managed to do what America’s enemies have not – creating widespread hatred for the United States around the globe. Your destruction of the Gaza refugee camps has inflamed antisemitism everywhere.

There is widespread disgust and anger at the US government over your decision to give Israel’s new far right government carte blanche to massacre rebellious Palestinians in the open prison of the Gaza Strip. The death toll is now over 31,000 killed and at least 70,000 seriously injured, not counting the long-term effects of malnutrition and even starvation. Most victims are women and children.

All of Gaza’s hospitals have been wrecked by Israeli bombs and tank fire. The Biden administration has thoughtfully rushed tank shells to Israel’s armored forces. Large stores of arms and supplies, supposedly provided by the US to Israel for an emergency situation, have been offered up to Israel to continue its massacre of Gaza. Such action violates US law – which bars the use of US-supplied arms against civilians. Dropping 2,000 lbs bombs on residential buildings is, according to Israeli spin doctors, ‘counterterrorism.’ The rest of the world does not think so.

Except of course the US, Canada and Britain, where the media is totally dominated by supporters of Israel’s now governing far right. And Washington, which is paralyzed by pre-election fever. Palestinian ‘terrorists’ are purposely running into Israeli tanks, shells and bombs just to discredit Israel. Big money financial donors are terrorizing major US and British educational institutions. Writers who dare challenge Israel’s party line on Gaza are blacklisted. Those honorable Jews who denounce Israel’s brutal policies in Gaza are denounced as ‘self-hating Jews.’

We are not told that Gaza’s terrified civilians originally came from areas around Gaza and Galilee from whence they were driven into the prison camp of Gaza from their historic homes by ethnic cleansing and massacres after 1948. Their lands were seized by the Israeli government or far-right settlers, many from the US.

As yet, we know little about the alleged massacre of some 1,000 Israelis attending a music festival on former Arab lands. I know this region fairly well after visiting the kibbutz of Nahal Oz in the 1950’s to meet relatives and see how Israel was allegedly making once supposedly barren lands flower and blossom. There were no such people as Palestinians, according to Israel’s then prime minister, who herself hailed from Ukraine.

Israel’s governing far right – was described by the late, great Israeli writer Uri Avnery as ‘Jewish fascists.’ They clearly intend to grind Gaza and its people into dust. There are large numbers of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, some of whom were gunned down this week. The objective of Israel’s far right is to expel these Arabs from the entire West Bank that Israel seized in the 1967 War and shove them into the arid Jordanian desert. Israel has long had its eye on southern Lebanon and its Litani River waters.

‘Don’t worry what Washington will say,’ said the architect of this mess, the late General Ariel Sharon. ‘I control Washington.’ True enough, as Biden and his party are showing. Wall Street donors have become more important than America’s geopolitical interests.

Interestingly, the likely winner of the upcoming US presidential election, Donald Trump, is an even stauncher supporter of Israel. But even many Democrats don’t trust his fidelity to Israel even though he openly dislikes Arabs and Muslims. Trump appears to have a clearer idea of where America’s interests lie – he may not allow Israel to lead America around by the nose.

Israel’s North American partisans keep running old films about the Holocaust to help justify their laying waste to Gaza. We ought to remember there were less than half the numbers of Jews in the besieged Warsaw Ghetto than there are today Palestinians in Gaza.

Americans should be ashamed of Biden. His administration, infiltrated and directed by far-right neocons, does not represent America’s values or traditions. Gaza will remain a major crime as well as a dark stain in America’s honor.
You think the U.S. media favors the right your out of your mind.

msnbc and cnn favor the left only fox favors the right. But they do get the most rateings

Get Shredded!
I am not "pro-palestine" "pro-hamas" or "pro-israel"... I am pro-Humanity... and there is no fucking humanity in this conflict.
There would be if they both just disappeared.

You think the U.S. media favors the right your out of your mind.

msnbc and cnn favor the left only fox favors the right. But they do get the most rateings
Fox favors boys club republicans. Hollywood Jews vote democrat and push anti white propaganda…..And radical Islamic rape culture is incompatible with any civilized society.

As a white ultra maga super far right true Aryan power meat eating …. And weekend christian…. I say let ‘em kill each other off…. Neuter the entire Middle East with chemical castration and in 50 years walk in and build an empire.

Too soon?

In ...for pics of hot Gazinjuns
Have you seen some of these guys retarded propaganda pictures…. Little kids that got “killed” by bombs but they’re all intact, no blood or bruises and they have their eyes all blackened in like there wearing those weirdo emo gothic all black contacts.

Pretty sure whoever writes this stuff doesn't know the definition of genocide.

I will never understand how killing and raping innocent people living in rural farm communities on the outskirts of a tiny country in the Levant ….. is somehow resistance to any “occupation” or “genocide”…… by “colonizers” who are genetically indigenous to the Levant as early as 3800 BC.

I do have a problem with some of the tiny hats tho. The “convenient” Jews as I like to call them. These are the ones cut from the Babylonian Talmud cloth. The ones who proclaim their atheism and revolutionary evolution-ism while sticking their nose in the air at the majority of the working class and condemning any rejection of their pseudo- utopian idealism as “white supremacy” and all the “isms” only to proudly accept their Jewish dna upon any mention of their own wrongdoings or resistance of their greedy “resource nepotism” as if it’s some sort of get out of jail free card.

Obviously I have a long list of grievances when it comes to the slimy slims too….

As much as I blame the mossad for their failures in thwarting off this recent gang bang slaughter…. Hamas deserves eradication and all the innocent Palestinians who celebrated in the streets as they paraded naked dead bodies of raped women and children shall burn in hell for eternity and be reunited with their true gods Baal Ishtar and moloch.

Am 2nd Gen Red white and blue I love the U.S. and it’s my country.

My ancestors came from Albania.

The country never had a war over relgion. The Muslims, Christian’s and Jews never fought with each other.

When Hitler was going country to country and having Jews turned over to him Albania said No we won’t turn any of are people over.

Hitler could have crushed Albania but he knows a large majority of Albanians practice the Kanun which isn’t a religion.

It’s a code of arms that Albanians live by on how to conduct them selfs.

It’s the blood fueds section that discourages murder. Cause if you kill a guys father he going to kill the other persons father and any male relative and it doesn’t end until all males and when kids turn 18 they get put on the list.

Woman and children aren’t considered worthy as males.

Only rules is they can’t be killed in their homes and out side Albania. But they have had some death sentences done here.

They use the extreme violence to prevent future violence.

Albania has changed their official opinion of the practices but almost all males practice the code. It’s in the the culture and I think they have 1,000 death sentences modern day. But this practice has spread to other country’s.

But they wouldn’t turn over 1jew to hitler.

Eric Margolis

Use less words.

Man I really felt like fighting about this tonight.

You guys suck.

I’ll try again tomorrow.

Goodnight besties!!! (I’m laying tummy down with my feet in the air swaying back and forth as I type this…. Just so when I say besties the context reveals how sincere I am)

I’m 83 percent Albanian. The rest is Levite Ashkenazi, Jew. DNA I don’t practice any religion.

Let’s all be honest. The Jews suffered during ww2 90 percent killed.

As far as Muslims they don’t assimilate well with any other group.

They cause problems to any other culture but theirs.

Back