• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Mrs Dnewell2004's road to the stage

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
How did the wife do yesterday!? We were all rooting for her, hope it went well!
2nd, 4th and 5th out of 5 classes. Not how she wanted but there was some serious competitors up there compared to her first show. The guys too. At the first show they "heavyweights" weren't much bigger than me. This show there were some monsters. I'll post pic when I get them edited. Back to the grind today. 2 weeks until the next one. Should be even more conditioned.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
So the wife is now hooked to it? I'd say her competing and winning would feel bout the same to my 1st boxing match win. I'd like to get mine into it more just getting her to the gym tho is its own battle most times.

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
So the wife is now hooked to it? I'd say her competing and winning would feel bout the same to my 1st boxing match win. I'd like to get mine into it more just getting her to the gym tho is its own battle most times.
She was hooked in November after her first show lol.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score

bsherryjr

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn that other girl back is shredded! None the less congratulations on the competition you looked great

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just go some great news.

1. Trainer talked her out of a show in September because he wants her to have a full off season.

2. We have a pretty big supplement company local(like 15 minutes from our house). She was talking with someone who works there and she's going to mention a sponsorship to her boss..

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just go some great news.

1. Trainer talked her out of a show in September because he wants her to have a full off season.

2. We have a pretty big supplement company local(like 15 minutes from our house). She was talking with someone who works there and she's going to mention a sponsorship to her boss..

So question..
What's your/her goal is she wanting to win trophies, get sponsored, have titles, win prize $??
I'm just a guy that's trying to look good but I used to compete in mma, I'm ignorant to the differences in paths even tho I've been into this stuff my whole life (I've never competed on stage like ya'll tho).

For me we tried getting me in the cage every 2mths for experience and climbing the ammy ranks quickly hopefully, even tho she could get more out of the growing from not doing that 1 show would it not be better for experience and attention from the competition/organization etc?

I can see both sides tho, less shows means more time for focusing on growth I guess vs the competing part constantly. It's not football having a game all the time I guess

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
So question..
What's your/her goal is she wanting to win trophies, get sponsored, have titles, win prize $??
I'm just a guy that's trying to look good but I used to compete in mma, I'm ignorant to the differences in paths even tho I've been into this stuff my whole life (I've never competed on stage like ya'll tho).

For me we tried getting me in the cage every 2mths for experience and climbing the ammy ranks quickly hopefully, even tho she could get more out of the growing from not doing that 1 show would it not be better for experience and attention from the competition/organization etc?

I can see both sides tho, less shows means more time for focusing on growth I guess vs the competing part constantly. It's not football having a game all the time I guess
Yes to trophies sponsors titles and $. She wants her pro card and has a long way to go. That's why her trainer wants her to have a full off-season. She needs to put on alot of size.

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes to trophies sponsors titles and $. She wants her pro card and has a long way to go. That's why her trainer wants her to have a full off-season. She needs to put on alot of size.

I see, yeah you mentioned the size difference in the other girl in the earlier post. A whole season tho shew well thats def some room for what's needed then. Best of luck to both of you it's awesome to see couples doing the same stuff like that they both want.