• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

MRI early results..FFFFF

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doesn't matter but Damn It..No fucking breaks..looks like two surgeries..I just Don't know how much more One can take..is it really worth it friends..??

What a fucking blow..
Sorry Guys..full of doubt..
WHY???

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. Hope it gets better!

Charliehorse

Registered Member
Reaction score
shit news, but stay tough

61Mc7ZAl58L._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's worth it my friend, stay strong Z. I am sorry you're going through all this... Prayers your way.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Doesn't change my resolve only reminds me of how bad I wish to live..if it's something you truly want..down to the bone..you'll find away..

The only way I can even step in the ring with C...is if it's the Only thing I'm fighting..
Everything else must be gone or under control..So logic will show this is the Only path now..but boy that recovery from the neck looks like Hell,but needing addition work done only complicates an already tuff decision..

I've had two procedures at once before..
Pro's...healthier sooner,cuts down cost and time down...total..

Con's...it was a Bitch waking up..tons of discomfort,pain,depression and months down sucks..

The last few days have showed me that this will only get worse and way more painful..having to go back to pain management,due to the rapid decline of range of motion and greater pain..

Still fighting daily..some good..some not..
Never Boring
Z...