• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More masteron than testosterone?

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Most of us, while on a test/mast stack, use more test than masteron.

Is it OK to do it the other way around? Use more mast than test? 2/1 ratio?

Most of us, while on a test/mast stack, use more test than masteron.

Is it OK to do it the other way around? Use more mast than test? 2/1 ratio?

I personally use masteron atleast 2x test. Biggest thing here to effectively use masteron it's ideal to have a lower bodyfat percentage. I'm usually down to atleast 8% then usually will run test 300, tren, 400, mast 600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. In fact I personally like more Mast than test. Especially when trying to be dry and hard. It's a solid look and feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I personally use masteron atleast 2x test. Biggest thing here to effectively use masteron it's ideal to have a lower bodyfat percentage. I'm usually down to atleast 8% then usually will run test 300, tren, 400, mast 600.

I disagree. Masteron can effectively increase free testosterone as well as other positive benefits of DHT regardless of BF%

Last edited:
I disagree. Masteron can effectively increase free testosterone as well as other positive benefits of DHT regardless of BF%

This is true, however so can a OTC test booster. Lol.

Master on is a feel good thing. The aesthetic benefits are mostly noticeable at low BF % for sure. But in the end I love running a low dose Masteron with my test when I'm just cruising or even bulking.

So what's your weekly dose of masteron?

Also, does using more masteron than testosterone hinder you in any way? Such as in libido, or mood?

250-500 test 750 Mast.

Or 250 Mast when going for gains

It helps my libido more than anything

IML Gear Cream!
Yes. But when running Mast it's less of an issue. Masteron helps a lot with estrogen balance etc

Yes. But when running Mast it's less of an issue. Masteron helps a lot with estrogen balance etc

Which anti-estrogen do you use, and how much, how often?

I run Asin. 25/day

Liquid or Caps

Back