• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Lab reviews

Feel free to add your own reviews guys...

I have pinned monsters npp and test e and it was smooth ....I havent done labs on the test , but hey it was effective .......

I have pinned monsters npp and test e and it was smooth ....I havent done labs on the test , but hey it was effective .......

Thanks for the review Brotha twisted!

Ill enter this in the TD / review of the month for a chance to win 1 free oil of your choice ,👍

IML Gear Cream!
I know it doesnt matter because I dont have my paperwork but just got blood work done by my doc and he red flagged my ass big time lol. Im on Monsters 500 test r and EQ 600. Pin Monday night and Friday morning. My blood was taken Wednesday around 3pm and my Test ready 2,970 and my Estrogen was low at 17. So I cut back to only once a week for arimidex for now. No she would not give me my paperwork lol

Repeat customer for sure, guys at Monster. Thanks.. all I can say to sum that up.

I know it doesnt matter because I dont have my paperwork but just got blood work done by my doc and he red flagged my ass big time lol. Im on Monsters 500 test r and EQ 600. Pin Monday night and Friday morning. My blood was taken Wednesday around 3pm and my Test ready 2,970 and my Estrogen was low at 17. So I cut back to only once a week for arimidex for now. No she would not give me my paperwork lol

Repeat customer for sure, guys at Monster. Thanks.. all I can say to sum that up.

holy crap lol!!!

Monster Labs Rule!!!!!!

Monster Labs Rule.........these guys are the best. My payment was messed up by carrier and Monster Labs still came through with the goods. Touch Down in record time. They have a customer for life. Time to get jacked!!!! Thank you monster Labs!!!!

Monster Labs Rule.........these guys are the best. My payment was messed up by carrier and Monster Labs still came through with the goods. Touch Down in record time. They have a customer for life. Time to get jacked!!!! Thank you monster Labs!!!!

Appreciate the kind words Good Sir

Shipping was super fast, communication was outstanding. I got some Var for a friend of mine and he is more than pleased with the quality of it. He runs some decent labs and he was thrilled with the Var. I'm going to throw it in the tail end of my next cycle after hearing his review.
Thanks guys

Shipping was super fast, communication was outstanding. I got some Var for a friend of mine and he is more than pleased with the quality of it. He runs some decent labs and he was thrilled with the Var. I'm going to throw it in the tail end of my next cycle after hearing his review.
Thanks guys
Good to hear brother. Thanks for posting your review.

Thanks guys

He finally tried it huh?..

My wife has used it and Loves the pumps and results she has gotten on Monster Labs Var 👍

Keep us updated in how you like our Var

Just left another AAS sponsor too much hassle... Research looked great for monsterLabs. Placed an order. Gonna hit a dbol / anavar cycle. Give the orals a go first.
Hope it works out. Ill be posting TD pics. Thanks guys

Just left another AAS sponsor too much hassle... Research looked great for monsterLabs. Placed an order. Gonna hit a dbol / anavar cycle. Give the orals a go first.

thanks for the review bro

Get Shredded!
Youre just running dbol and anavar? Or youre running it with some test?

My friend won some super bowl contest where he won 400 in gear. I recently found out it was monster gear lol. He likes the stuff. First cycle pretty much. He's using the var,npp and mast and test I think. He has hep c so if the var were winny I would assume that he would have shit his liver out by now so, I guess that speak something for legitimacy lol.

My friend won some super bowl contest where he won 400 in gear. I recently found out it was monster gear lol. He likes the stuff. First cycle pretty much. He's using the var,npp and mast and test I think. He has hep c so if the var were winny I would assume that he would have shit his liver out by now so, I guess that speak something for legitimacy lol.

whos your buddy? does he like bacon?...

whos your buddy? does he like bacon?...
he said he won it on another forum. He's not on this one. It's some other one that must have a monster subforum. All I know is he guessed the exact super bowl score lol.

Im a keep it simple dude. Screwed around a lot with this gear when i was younger. NO pct type stuff. That was terrible. Now I plan PCT first then run simple test and oral cycles. My "bigggest" cycle was : test prop 100mg EOD and tren ace 75mg ED. For 10 weeks. Stopped the tren @ week 8.

he said he won it on another forum. He's not on this one. It's some other one that must have a monster subforum. All I know is he guessed the exact super bowl score lol.

oh ok , it was probbly over at BOP

Back