• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MonkeyPox

What idiot is gonna get the monkey pox vaccine?? Seriously there making vaccines for everything and none of them even work anymore.

What idiot is gonna get the monkey pox vaccine?? Seriously there making vaccines for everything and none of them even work anymore.
They don't work because they aren't vaccines. Not in the traditional, real inoculation sense anyway. They are simply vials of money for the manufacturer.

They don't work because they aren't vaccines. Not in the traditional, real inoculation sense anyway. They are simply vials of money for the manufacturer.
You fuckin nailed it. I seen an article that said the 4th covid booster doesnt work 2 weeks after you get it against new strains. But the CDC says your not boosted till 2 weeks after you get the shot. Thats makes a whole lot of sense, let me run right out and get that…..idiots

LMAO

Who would have guessed?

They want to use the EXTREMELY flawed PCR tests (like they did with Covid)
for MonkeyPox

LMFAO

You can't make up this level of stupidity and anyone buying it...

View attachment 73408

If we can save just one life... LOL.

Shocking

They want masks back for MonkeyPox LMAO

1654600558116.png

Do you guys remember in the 80s when we were kids, the rumor was that a soldier in Vietnam had sex with a monkey and that is how HIV and AIDS spread?

That was super super well distributed at least where I was as a kid

I thought it was dumb as hell even as a kid and now Monkeypox. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

HIV was real as far as I could tell. I was working in hospital in the 80s and saw it first hand. I was friendly with the main hematologist and was in the clinical lab. Like I said, I saw it first hand. Where it came from? Who knows? The recent events of the past 2 years hints at what might have happened. What ever the truth is, for certain, the situation was comendeared for profit by the same assholes in charge today.

Ok so who ISN"T done with the Biden Admin.

Their CDC. Their FDA. The WHO.

Some of you guys still going with this horseshit?

You see Biden Admin just bought "millions" of doses of Monkeypox vaccines???

LMAO. How much dumber does it get before you admit you made the dumbest decisions in your lives.

How much more can the rest of us tolerate???
I thank my eldest sister each day for voting for Pedo Joe... Just to drive the point home that Voting has consequences! Yes she is in fact one who did not research other Dem candidates either and hated Trump! So she voted for Dr Demntoe and Kamel toe as the Media instructed her to do...

Get Shredded!
HIV was real as far as I could tell. I was working in hospital in the 80s and saw it first hand. I was friendly with the main hematologist and was in the clinical lab. Like I said, I saw it first hand. Where it came from? Who knows? The recent events of the past 2 years hints at what might have happened. What ever the truth is, for certain, the situation was comendeared for profit by the same assholes in charge today.
Isn't it ironic Fauci was the lead man behind the HIV and AIDS epidemic.

I find that VERY coincidental

I had many HIV and AIDS patients in my medical career. My favorite story was I had a teenage patient whose mom was a Crack Prostitute who gave birth to a child, addicted to crack and with HIV. Well I had him as my patient at 14? We got him on anavar and a cocktail of other drugs. I got him working out (Long term hospitals have gyms for those of you who don't know). So I had this kid pumping weights daily and within a year he was jacked out of his mind for a teenager.

His health improved and his immune system improved too. He was doing well last I knew but I haven't spoken to him in 10+ years.

But it was cool to see. Prescription Anavar 30mgs ED.

First they wanted to go for an asteroid or alien invasion, but then decided to keep it low.;)
I was looking so forward to the alien invasion myself... Do a snatch and grab abd interrogate it .... Then teach it democrats are really a food supplement and release it to devour the Commies..

Happy monkey pox Hump Day...
The CDC has been turned into a Demonic Democratic babysitter... Shepeople who were not long ago average citizens, today are wealthy beyond their thinking capacity due to insider trading and licking the boots of this mad Administration... Those of us who entered into the Military in the 80's were subjected to numerous Vaccine jabs and Monkey Pox is one of them... Just like HIV which I still believe is man made you cannot contract it simply by being in the area of a carrier... Again! like with the HIV probe, the CDC attributes it to Gay sex... With monkeys in Africa... OK I know about monkeys and no one is fucking a Gorilla, Chimp or a Macaque...

Attachments

• monkeypox-memes-cover-1653378665205-1597460528.jpg
    monkeypox-memes-cover-1653378665205-1597460528.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 5
The international WHO panel, voted AGAINST making MonkeyPox a "international emergency". 9-6 was the vote
Dr. Tederos went out on his own, and over-ruled the panel and in turn made MonkeyPox an "international Emergency" based on his own opinion.
So we are seeing more and more fraud as this continues...

1658839068027.png

idk man have u seen the way monkeypox fucks up the patients skin ? its really bad, yea it might not kill u obviously but it makes ur skin look really bad with big ass cysts everywhere.

IML Gear Cream!
The Monkeypox "outbreak" (not the disease itself) originated in gay sex bathhouses in Europe. It's spread through bodily fluid contact.
So, don't go to gay sex bath houses and you should be fine.

It's all so laughable........fucking morons who actually fall for this garbage.

The Monkeypox "outbreak" (not the disease itself) originated in gay sex bathhouses in Europe. It's spread through bodily fluid contact.

Right... Maybe this is a new Fauci strain designed to kill off the gay community...

Theyre falsely declaring state of emergency for MonkeyPox in many states.

Mostly blue states.

They are trying to bring back masks. They are trying to bring back shutdowns

They want mail in ballots again

They know they cannot cheat the elections in November unless they do this.

It isn't happening this time.

MonkeyPox is an STD and yet they are pushing masks and vaccines. IS anyone stupid enough to go along with it???

Anyone you guys know dumb enough? I'm curious.

its strange that this spread around the world so fast with only a handful of cases in such a small community like gay folks. appears to be planted to me the people that are shown with it dont seem like world travelling type folk. could there be a connection to the lab monkeys escaping in pennsylvania

its strange that this spread around the world so fast with only a handful of cases in such a small community like gay folks. appears to be planted to me the people that are shown with it dont seem like world travelling type folk. could there be a connection to the lab monkeys escaping in pennsylvania
Maybe it spread through highly promiscuous pregnant men.:stupid:

Theyre falsely declaring state of emergency for MonkeyPox in many states.

Mostly blue states.

They are trying to bring back masks. They are trying to bring back shutdowns

They want mail in ballots again

They know they cannot cheat the elections in November unless they do this.

It isn't happening this time.

MonkeyPox is an STD and yet they are pushing masks and vaccines. IS anyone stupid enough to go along with it???

Anyone you guys know dumb enough? I'm curious.
usually you get an STD in the genital region this looks like a regular pox disease. somehow this is transmitted thru but sex, whole thing seems suspect to me

In the 1980’s they said the same thing about AIIDs, it was a “gay” disease.

This monkey pox shit is a side effect from the covid jabs. Ppl brought it on themselves. Of course they are gonna lock down blue states since they are the only ones dumb enough to go along with it. What is the culprit again? Gay homosexual futt bucking?!:LOL: the media is gonna to their little fear sprinkling and are even talking about polio found in sewage systems. Every shot they push is gonna be the same garbage and if ppl fall for it, they deserve what they get.

Back