• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Money Transfers are Monitored

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Little-Known Surveillance Program Captures Money Transfers Between U.S. and More Than 20 Countries​

Law-enforcement agencies across the U.S. have direct access to over 150 million transactions housed at an Arizona nonprofit​

The TRAC program gives law-enforcement agencies from the FBI to local police warrantless access to details on millions of money transfers.

I cant read it... gotta be a member to WSJ. Do they mention BTC?? or any other digital currency?

I cant read it... gotta be a member to WSJ. Do they mention BTC?? or any other digital currency?

Some other links (this seems geared towards things like WU/MG):

EVERYTHING is monitored. Has been since the internet.
Just dont do anything big enough for anyone to care about. Lol

Anybody that this is news to, please report to the new members section and introduce yourself.

^ That one hit my funny bone. I think the major point is now any Barney Fife on the local PD can access it if they wanted to. No offense to any LE here.

The 3 letter agencies have proven time and time and time again how corrupt and anti American they actually are.

They are the biggest criminals in the World, besides Big Pharma of course.

The 3 letter agencies have proven time and time and time again how corrupt and anti American they actually are.

They are the biggest criminals in the World, besides Big Pharma of course.

They arent supposed to be us sovereign agencies anyways thats why they can skurt the laws… they are supposed to be international and can perform operations anywhere in the world albeit for us interests…. Odd huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back