• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Modified Pharma mix: cycle advice

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to get some thoughts on a new stack I'm considering. In the past, I've had a lot of success with a mix consisting of test, tren, and masteron. The shorter ester mix was 50 test P, 50 tren A, and 50 mast, while the longer ester mix was 200 test e, 200 mast e, and 100 tren e. I recently picked up a jar of the longer ester version from DrugsGear, but they are currently out of stock. I wasn't interested in any of the other combinations either, mainly because my body tends to retain water on some of the compounds involved in the other mixers.

So I've been thinking about stacking the following compounds to produce a similar result, but one that is different enough that it may shock my body and possibly cause a slightly more dramatic reaction (or maybe I'm just being an optimist who wants to experiment a little). Anyway, I was thinking about going with test E: 600-750 per week, parabolan 300-400 per week, and winstrol tabs: 50 mg a day. I've also never used parabolan before, although I've used tren A and tren E.

Regarding the winstrol, I considered Anavar, EQ, and Masteron, but ultimately decided to go with the winstrol for cost reasons, for performance reasons (I tend to have fairly significant strength increases on winny) and because my body may already be used to masteron and EQ takes a very long time to work (although I'm considering that for a future cycle).

Anyway, any input, opinions, insight, or suggestions are definitely appreciated.

BTW, I'm about 5'10, 200 lbs - I normally wouldn't even think about "cutting" compounds until I tacked on another 15-20 lbs., but I am 34 years old and I'm trying to be concientious about certain things (and yes, I realize that tren probably does more damage than another 15 lbs.) My bf was around 14% but I'm finishing up a clen cycle (thats a different post altogether) and added some intense cardio into my routine over the last few weeks so I think I'm under 12% at the moment. I know Winny produces strongest results when bf is below 10% so I'm keeping that in mind.

Thanks again in advance fellas, appreciate all the insight you guys have given me on different subjects so far.