• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mod spot

D-lats for president.

I second that motion!!!

QANIB.jpg

DLATS FOR MOD

WTF is that?!

Never mind, I am probably better off not knowing

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

You'll have to do heavy some "favours"

The first name that comes to my mind is a gentleman who calls himself 'Azza', besides the fact that he's a 'steroid guru' and 'Hardcore BB', his people skills are not to be denied. Also rumored is his vast knowledge about children, he now 'works' in daycare & nights he babysits...

The first name that comes to my mind is a gentleman who calls himself 'Azza', besides the fact that he's a 'steroid guru' and 'Hardcore BB', his people skills are not to be denied. Also rumored is his vast knowledge about children, he now 'works' in daycare & nights he babysits...

Lololol..nothing but win

MrWaters and Raptor would be my choices too ... I think its time to hand the reins over to original ASF guys and no more Transfers . These boys here can hold it down on there own and are the reason this board has grown up to have a life of its own . I am a transfer but I feel like Im in their house .. They fed it and they made it grow . Its almosty insulting if the MODs keep coming over from the other place .JMO

MrWaters and Raptor would be my choices too ... I think its time to hand the reins over to original ASF guys and no more Transfers . These boys here can hold it down on there own and are the reason this board has grown up to have a life of its own . I am a transfer but I feel like Im in their house .. They fed it and they made it grow . Its almosty insulting if the MODs keep coming over from the other place .JMO

I think it's time for some new blood. I wouldn't tolerate 99% of the shit that has transpired over the past couple days. You'd get one warning and you're fucking banned.

And respect. Didn't know you were a transfer :) Jeffey is still learning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's time for some new blood. I wouldn't tolerate 99% of the shit that has transpired over the past couple days. You'd get one warning and you're fucking banned.

:winkfinger:

Yep

Instead of sub forum mods there needs to be one guy that is the "sheriff", over sees everything, kinda like the bosses second hand. Not ban hammer friendly but Johnny on the spot with the rounds type mod

Yup IMF since 2010

Murf well said brother.

:winkfinger:

Truth is the truth brother ... You guys own this Bitch . Now let everybody know it .

Instead of sub forum mods there needs to be one guy that is the "sheriff", over sees everything, kinda like the bosses second hand. Not ban hammer friendly but Johnny on the spot with the rounds type mod

I like the sponsors policing their own forums. I don't see that as being the problem. Its comments made in other areas like GD, but ESPECIALLY the pit that get out of hand.

We have a select few mods that are very active and do a great job. Then we have a handful of mods that I hardly ever see around.

We have a select few mods that are very active and do a great job. Then we have a handful of mods that I hardly ever see around.

this.

i also support the "no more xfers who split time with most time elsewhere for mod" idea. This board has a diff look and feel, and (some of) us like that.

I'd back Murf for a Mod spot too, guy is solid.

Thanks bro appreciate that ... I dont want it not that I can have it . Its just not for me . But I really do think it has to be an OG from this board only ...Its the right thing to do

this.

i also support the "no more xfers who split time with most time elsewhere for mod" idea. This board has a diff look and feel, and (some of) us like that.

I like it a lot, so much that I try to perpetuate my liking to new members. <--- does this sound gay? You know what I mean, right?

Back