• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Pharmaceuticals

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Testosterone Enanthate

Protocol #1

Attachments

• 0713121537 (1).jpg
    0713121537 (1).jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 178
  • labsredacted.jpg
    labsredacted.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 249
I believe I am the first blood test posted here to actually follow heavyiron's protocol. Before anybody jumps on this post, please let me say that I have no issues with the service, reputation, or sincerity of MLG. I am on a cycle right now (following the test above) of his prop and tren.

I took 28 days and started my cycle late just as a service to people over on another forum, where a lab testing area was set up, and now I have posted it here, so that we can have some useful results.

Hopefully others will do the same with other brands (or even more of this brand).

Please read the protocol in the stickies (How to test) and the rules.

I hope you have found my 4 week sacrifice useful.

also.. i dont understand fully what you mean.. The test is for the Test E. Which you followed certain protocols, which would imply that youre currently taking the test e.. Yet you say youre currently running his test p and tren.. ???

Not trying to be a dick lol i just dont understand what youre on now or when these labs were taken and if you took more labs on the test e later to see if the numbers came up.. ?

Thanks!

Testosterone Enanthate

Protocol #1

Thank you for following protocol. This is the proper way to test products. When guys don't follow protocol, interpreting results is almost impossible most times.

Looks under dosed.

I'll be reading these results with a grain of salt. lol

Thanks for sharing bro, I'll be posting mine in a few weeks.

Also, does anyone know of labs that go over 1500? or is it usually private clinics

Also, does anyone know of labs that go over 1500? or is it usually private clinics

I've seen some of the labcorp labs that go over 1500, but it seems very hit or miss. I go to a local lab because I get scripted for the bloodwork by my doc (who was a bodybuilder in the 80s and is cool with everything). My lab goes over 1500.

Get a female pregnancy panel test..Im not quite sure the exact name.

I've heard that as well. They dont care if male or female?
If you schedule it online, it'll just go through. They should be able to get it scheduled over the phone too. Might be weird though.

Gear looks to be underdosed, according to this one...

How much underdosed is the question.

My MLG Vials look nothing like the one pictured either. Maybe its an old one.

This is what I posted over at IM. To all who are here let's be real. Where are we doing research from? Underground labs. Where are UG labs? Exactly, they are not in a research facility. Therefore they do not have the equipment to dose things exactly on point. Secondly almost all UG labs get there powder from the same place, CHINA. So if one company is under dosed another one probably is as well because they all come from the same mother fuckin place. Now some brew better than others and some brew assuming their shit might be under dosed but the point is its UG gear for a reason. And there is a reason it is a fraction of the cost of HG gear. There will always be a risk involved and nothing will ever be consistent. But as long as your seeing the results that you desire and you are staying healthy than your good. If your really picky then stick wit human grade and pay the extra bucks. But good luck finding tren or EQ in human grade lol... Some things aren't meant for humans

All I know is when I start feeling really horney all the time and start checking out girls I know are NOT my type...the test is working.
When I cant sleep, get night sweats, super hungry, the tren is working. (When I have crazy dreams on top of these its time to cut down lol)
When I get wicked pumps and start to lock up...the t-bol is working
When my veins start hanging out and abs are ripping up the var is working

When I used EQ I didnt really know if it was working or not but I wasnt on it long enough I dont think

BP

This is what I posted over at IM. To all who are here let's be real. Where are we doing research from? Underground labs. Where are UG labs? Exactly, they are not in a research facility. Therefore they do not have the equipment to dose things exactly on point. Secondly almost all UG labs get there powder from the same place, CHINA. So if one company is under dosed another one probably is as well because they all come from the same mother fuckin place. Now some brew better than others and some brew assuming their shit might be under dosed but the point is its UG gear for a reason. And there is a reason it is a fraction of the cost of HG gear. There will always be a risk involved and nothing will ever be consistent. But as long as your seeing the results that you desire and you are staying healthy than your good. If your really picky then stick wit human grade and pay the extra bucks. But good luck finding tren or EQ in human grade lol... Some things aren't meant for humans

I hear you Bro, its sort of like congress investigating itself lolb

But labs like Geneza and Sciroxx have so far produce pretty consistent gear and its VERY smooth and painless.
I liked Axio for the same reason but havent used it in a while.

But now Everyone that has tried it seems to love the MLG gear and also their fast service and good communications and their popularity is growing fast
so Im on board for trying it out as soon as it arrives.
Im here because Bros are all raving about MLG service and the gear is supposed to be on point.

BP

I hear you Bro, its sort of like congress investigating itself lolb

But labs like Geneza and Sciroxx have so far produce pretty consistent gear and its VERY smooth and painless.
I liked Axio for the same reason but havent used it in a while.

But now Everyone that has tried it seems to love the MLG gear and also their fast service and good communications and their popularity is growing fast
so Im on board for trying it out as soon as it arrives.
Im here because Bros are all raving about MLG service and the gear is supposed to be on point.

BP

The thing is that Geneza and Sciroxx are huge labs, producing thousands upon thousands of vials. They probably have some serious equipment and maybe some semblance of procedure. Most other UGLs are usually made in some guys' kitchen.

Hey guys, just to weigh in on this, I posted over at IML saying one test is really not a "be all end all" thing, and HeavyIron replied to me with a study showing protocol #1 should result in a total test level of 1300 ng/dl +/- 139. My response was as follows:

Heavy, thanks for the article. I read through the source article this morning and my interpretation is this: the +/- 139 ng/dl is simply one standard deviation around the mean score of 1,345 ng/dl. One std. dev. doesn't mean all the study participants fell within that +/- 139 range, and in most studies, there are typically participants falling 2 and 3 standard deviations away from the mean, and "outliers" falling even further outside that. Even though the chances of being more than 3 standard deviations away from the mean are probably around 1% or less, there is still that chance.

I hate when people split hairs on me at work, especially when I have seen results over and over, and am confident I am interpreting them correctly. I have no doubt you have seen many more of these Testosterone tests than I have, and that this is an abnormal result, but I just hesitate to jump to a conclusion as strongly-worded as "MLGs testosterone is under-dosed". Could it be under-dosed? Yes. Could it be properly dosed and malfeasance is simply an outlier? Yes. Can we draw a conclusion from one blood test. I don't think so.

And btw, people jumping to conclusions with eloquently worded posts, no matter which "side" you are on, should mean nothing in a section entitled "lab testing". If I had a huge post count, and was sick with my use of SAT-level vocabulary, I could probably convince your dog was plotting your overthrow. This section should be based on science, not emotion. I just caution against speaking in any sort of absolutes around here, you may be setting yourself up for a black eye in the future. I have done it to myself MANY times...

Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just to weigh in on this, I posted over at IML saying one test is really not a "be all end all" thing, and HeavyIron replied to me with a study showing protocol #1 should result in a total test level of 1300 ng/dl +/- 139. My response was as follows:

Heavy, thanks for the article. I read through the source article this morning and my interpretation is this: the +/- 139 ng/dl is simply one standard deviation around the mean score of 1,345 ng/dl. One std. dev. doesn't mean all the study participants fell within that +/- 139 range, and in most studies, there are typically participants falling 2 and 3 standard deviations away from the mean, and "outliers" falling even further outside that. Even though the chances of being more than 3 standard deviations away from the mean are probably around 1% or less, there is still that chance.

I hate when people split hairs on me at work, especially when I have seen results over and over, and am confident I am interpreting them correctly. I have no doubt you have seen many more of these Testosterone tests than I have, and that this is an abnormal result, but I just hesitate to jump to a conclusion as strongly-worded as "MLGs testosterone is under-dosed". Could it be under-dosed? Yes. Could it be properly dosed and malfeasance is simply an outlier? Yes. Can we draw a conclusion from one blood test. I don't think so.

And btw, people jumping to conclusions with eloquently worded posts, no matter which "side" you are on, should mean nothing in a section entitled "lab testing". If I had a huge post count, and was sick with my use of SAT-level vocabulary, I could probably convince your dog was plotting your overthrow. This section should be based on science, not emotion. I just caution against speaking in any sort of absolutes around here, you may be setting yourself up for a black eye in the future. I have done it to myself MANY times...
Very true. One test result is nothing to accuse an entire line of being bunk.

Yes very good point
Most labs are most likely not as well equiped as those large labs that have dozens of people woring for them including actuall chemists
Fortunately boards such as this one where anyone from a newb to a pro competitor can post is helping to keep the competition to a higher standard than it otherwise might be

BP

Geneza is absolute garbage

I personally wouldnt go that far Bro..lol but you are certainly entitled to your opinion of course.

GP orals I have found on point and their arimidex and other pct articles are great JMO

One of the best gainers I had was using Balkan and yet you have Bros that bash it.

I think more often than not diet and other factors like not taking enough time between cycles can hold gains at bay and its just easier to blame the gear
We had a couple Bros bashing their sciroxx and that was just plain ridiculouse unless they purchased from someone not approved as a reseller

I must opologize to MLG because this is hi jacking the subject here and I didnt intend to do that.

BP

i just scheduled blood work for wednsday and will post results when i get them. i am not following any protocol right now even though when i'm done with cycle and back on cruise i will follow the protocol and get bloodwork again. i will lay out what i've been doing i know this isn't "protocol" but should provide some useful information.
weeks 1-5 250mg test e twice a week for total of 500mg
week 6 375mg test e twice a week for total of 750mg
week 7 took one pin last thursday of 375mg now i will get blood drawn 7 days later which should give some idea of how much test is in mlg gear. i've been taking fomeron for ai 2ml per day so i'm very curious as to what my e2 levels are. stay tuned

mlg and I have resolved this via PM yesterday. He is making adjustments to ensure quality control.

I have already made the point that a guy could score slightly lower than the range in the post you quoted at IMF. 500ng/dl is just not realistic though.

Feel free to get labs and let the data speak for itself brother.

Just fyi, I have personally had over 12 tests following this protocol over the years with 200mg Testosterone and never once did the results come back this low with scripted meds. Based on the study, personal labs and lab reports from others I'm confident in my evaluation.

mlg and I have resolved this via PM yesterday. He is making adjustments to ensure quality control.

I have already made the point that a guy could score slightly lower than the range in the post you quoted at IMF. 500ng/dl is just not realistic though.

Feel free to get labs and let the data speak for itself brother.

Just fyi, I have personally had over 12 tests following this protocol over the years with 200mg Testosterone and never once did the results come back this low with scripted meds. Based on the study, personal labs and lab reports from others I'm confident in my evaluation.

I will definitely get labs under protocol at some point. I am just loathe to come off cycle right now to do it. And you know I am just playing the devil's advocate for science man. It feels like there is too much emotion that get slung around when a test is off, and I want to be a voice for reason. My post was not to deride your experience or expertise, just to point out to those who are quick to jump to a conclusion (and there are many) that they should stop and think before they post.

I will definitely get labs under protocol at some point. I am just loathe to come off cycle right now to do it. And you know I am just playing the devil's advocate for science man. It feels like there is too much emotion that get slung around when a test is off, and I want to be a voice for reason. My post was not to deride your experience or expertise, just to point out to those who are quick to jump to a conclusion (and there are many) that they should stop and think before they post.

good post
mlg

Good to see some calm heads around here and no ridiculous emotions. More tests from others will come in time, and from that a complete picture can be formed. It is completely possible you simply had a bad test (or maybe a bad vial).

Good to see some calm heads around here and no ridiculous emotions. More tests from others will come in time, and from that a complete picture can be formed. It is completely possible you simply had a bad test (or maybe a bad vial).

I know from experiance how hard a good sponsor can work to build up his reputation and all it takes is one angry person that doesnt realize he made a mistake on his money gram to post that noone is picking up his funds...and a few other common scenarios that cause a sponsor to loose business when that sponsor is right on the money.

I know...this is a different case here...but just making a point

BP

best fucking post ive read on net in long time. good post brother. all ugl labs do get powder from china or in some rare instances mexico but i think all ugl suck as u will get the same levels on every company as its all china junk powder, no thanks i want to grow ill use hg instead.

Back