• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Mlg pharma review...

pdgentry12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've ordered from mlg a few times with no problems besides him taking a little longer than the 5 day turn around. But I recently made an order on the 13th and have yet to get my order. I've emailed mlg several times the past couple weeks with no response. Any mlg reps mind telling me what's going on and why he isn't emailing me?

Sheriv

Registered Member
Reaction score
fer real?

banned scammers

pdgentry12

Registered Member
Reaction score
How else am I supposed to figure out what happened to my order if mlg won't email me back?

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
yup well put d i to got fucked also if you read these threads it states mlg fucked a lot of ppl not trying to be a dick cuz iam really not but all these guys coming out of the wood work saying what happend it just brings up bad juju stay clear from them i get it you lost money and so did a hand full of ppl take a good look around there other sources around here to help ppl like us that got fucked its sucks i feel ya but lets move on bro .. again sorry for your loss keep up head up youll find a great place for sure ...

cheapthreads out.......

taz541

Banned
Reaction score
I've been ordering from them for over 4 years and placed my order 2 weeks ago. Normally i get my stuff in about 7 business days. This time..... nothing. I've emailed multiple times and no response. I messaged from a different email address asking for a price list and they emailed me back within an hour. Pretty fucked.

BigTime

Registered Member
Reaction score
They went under bro, but they are still taking people money...fucked up huh?

exerciseordie

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been ordering from them for over 4 years and placed my order 2 weeks ago. Normally i get my stuff in about 7 business days. This time..... nothing. I've emailed multiple times and no response. I messaged from a different email address asking for a price list and they emailed me back within an hour. Pretty fucked.

Yea fuck them bro. Plenty of other great sponsors here! MFL has been helping out the scammed people. Shoot Rap or Gibbs a PM and see what they say.

Gibbs

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man some of ya came at this guy pretty hard, funny how its the ones that say mlg g2g that are the dicks to guys who got taken as well. Alot of people dont live on forums like we do so they may not be to keen on navigating them. Like eod said pm me and ill see what we can do to help ya out, alot of sponsors here have offered help as well. Alot of good choices here for ya man. Sorry you got ripped off

exerciseordie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man some of ya came at this guy pretty hard, funny how its the ones that say mlg g2g that are the dicks to guys who got taken as well. Alot of people dont live on forums like we do so they may not be to keen on navigating them. Like eod said pm me and ill see what we can do to help ya out, alot of sponsors here have offered help as well. Alot of good choices here for ya man. Sorry you got ripped off

This!!! Not everyone frequents a forum. Some of us enjoy the pit more than others lol

Sotuff111

Registered Member
Reaction score

You know man your right... All the guys backing MLG are first to run at bros that get freshly scammed cause they don't live on the board. Hell I was calling scammer way before it was known and they chewed me up, but anyway sorry you got scammed bro go take a look at RC Labs those guys are killing it right now, everything about them is Legit hit Montego 1 up on PM I been dealing with him but all the RC reps are bad ass TBH. Good Luck

Gibbs

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wasnt ripped off, work for a company that helped those who were ripped off

spinyvegeta

Registered Member
Reaction score
I find it odd to hand out money without conversation beforehand. Research before you throw your money away.

Creepin' it Real

Registered Member
Reaction score

Well said,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creepin' it Real

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea fuck them bro. Plenty of other great sponsors here! MFL has been helping out the scammed people. Shoot Rap or Gibbs a PM and see what they say.

Agreed, MFL went above and beyond to help me out. Unreal customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyleja23

Banned
Reaction score
I wlould love to find that Motherfucker. He got me for 200 bucks. Better that he is gone anyway .his tren E was way underdosed.

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah his stuff is definitely underdosed. I get mad even looking at the few vials of his shit I got left. Keeping for emergency purposes/want to see what kind of bacteria monster grows in them lol

BigTime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah his stuff is definitely underdosed. I get mad even looking at the few vials of his shit I got left. Keeping for emergency purposes/want to see what kind of bacteria monster grows in them lol

Hurry up and shoot that shit. At least get what little dose is in there. That's whst I'm doing with the mlg prop i have. feels like about half strenth.

RussellTANK

RussellTANK
Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah I placed an order about a month ago. Had ordered from him before with no problem. Same thing. picked up the money, never recieved order, and wont reply to my e-mails. definetly fucked up

Eatsleeprepeat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was scammed too, but "luckily" for me I placed an order 2 weeks into the "Fuck you, I take care of my dawgs" fest so unluckily for me I didn't have any firm information to not place my order. This is 2-3 months AFTER hes been scamming, if you have placed orders before and your not new to gear you should always be source checking before ordering; people get popped every day so why risk throwing money out without doing homework? I think ya'll are coming off way too rash at this Brother, but at the same; take this as a learning experience to source check.

Sleepy out.

mihuti

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used MLG for the last 2 years. No complaints until now. Last order got no action. That being said - I need a new source that was as good as the OLD MLG. Domestic, fast turnaround, good gear, legit. Anyone?

Daimonos

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used MLG for the last 2 years. No complaints until now. Last order got no action. That being said - I need a new source that was as good as the OLD MLG. Domestic, fast turnaround, good gear, legit. Anyone?

strong first post!
try LE labs, use "he's-got-a-wire" code for a discount

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^ YUP hes wearing a wire foresure:coffee:

mihuti

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on this forum in 2 years. Forgot my login shit. I got this. Levram got my money. I stole it from your mom's purse.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Negged for talkin about mommas .....:nono: