• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

mlg bogus service

BigG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i placed order of abombs and tren e awhile ago, got a verification , later i got an email veryifing my adress. Wtf is that i had already gotten a fukin eta. I email the week of asking about my order, eta, and other gear nothing not a damn word. Bogus ass service. So if you looking to get some gear better think twice about mlg, they were great before they got my money answered all emails , but for what to gain my confidence then give me the boot. Bs bros, but hey thats just me, anybody else hsd probs with mlg would like to hear about them. Any pointers on my way to good source would be huge help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try PMing a Rep, which to do so you will need to get your post count up. But I had some email issues thaqt got sorted eventually by one of the reps. All of their reps are quick to reply.

BigG, I'm not calling you out or calling bullshit but you have to look at this thread from our perspective. Your very first post on this forum is bashing MLG who has had nothing but stunning reviews for years. So before you go bashing again, do what you would do in a retail store, try and contact them and if you can't, go about other means of trying to get ahold of them. MLG is big business bro, it just could be that things got a little mixed up.

hey bro i am pretty new here as well but this is not the way to do this.get your post count up then pm the rep and i am willing to bet you get a answer

Ill be one to say myself. I had a lil trouble. At first but its summer and evryone wants to be juiced up rite now and te orders are crazy shit happpens! But the moment i said sumthing to a rep "bonez" i had a great turn around on the status. It was very good service. So ya i would have to agree. Try to figure it out before bashing and makin urself look bad expecially with ur low post count. Ur not tarnishing mlgs name ur tarnishing urs. Evryone that deals with mlg seems to have no complaints.

Thanks for input. Ive heard all the good shit about mlg hence y i ordered from them instead of my usual source. I just havebt had any luck getting an answer via email.

I appreciate.all the brothers not jumping at my juggular about my post. It is my first post and what can i say am just pumped to start this cycle, no disrespect to any brothers who support mlg.

go get your post count up and contact a rep...

no one will even give you crap for posting up 8 more totally bs posts

I had hiccups in their service all 4 times I ordered through them but they always got me taken care of eventually. Each order had something missing. Email response was a lil slow. The gear is great though so I'd still give them a 7 out of 10.

IML Gear Cream!
sometimes mlg may be hard to reach but he never screws anyone and always makes things right like everyone else said contact bonez and u will be made right if in fact there really is an issue

Wow a 3 poster this time. This gets old!

The post count thing is old too. I have many more then him and all 5 times I used mlg I needed to contact a rep bc he wasnt getting my mail. And I use the same email he does.

I love mlg. Thats my go2. Realize that everyone has issues from time to time. Something in my last order was a lil jacked up...but within 2hrs I had an email back to me, overnight the package with a very nice apology. I wish I got more orders that were jacked up...lol

The post count thing is old too. I have many more then him and all 5 times I used mlg I needed to contact a rep bc he wasnt getting my mail. And I use the same email he does.

I know. I just meant that anytime there's a thread started bashing M it always someone who doesn't even have the post to pm a rep. I can understand someone getting upset over a messed up order especially a first timer who thinks he got ripped off. Just makes me wonder sometimes.

I'm sure that MLG might have screwed up but he always makes things right . Like I keep saying the dude is really busy and seems to have a hard time keeping up sometimes I sure he mixes up emails and orders all the time am and even misses a few here and there. Hope he can make things good with you again . MLG is my guy and he will always have my business

Well Bro, if you are looking to start a thread about MLG having poor service and Bros not getting there gear, well, this is going to be a VERY short thread. You also posting that you meant no disrespect, well, to late for that to Bro. We have 4 reps for a reason and we are not hard to find. You only have 5 post so you can't PM us, so, why not start a post "MLG rep contact me pls, something" But, you want to put us out on the open forum, gotcha. I'm done talking about this, I could go on for awhile but its not worth it.Get you count up like my man DD said and send him a PM or send me one if you prefer and we will get you squared away. All Dawgs get fed in the POUND, meaning, everyone gets theres. MLG is hands down one of the best sources on here and you think he needs your money to run off? Btw, if you read the stickies, DO NOT post specific info like dates. Ok, I'm done.

Icon

I read on another forum that certain email domains don't work well with the secdotnet. You may want to try using another provider such as safe mail

MLG and their reps are more then solid. Guys have to think before they type shit. If your airing dirty laundry without going through the proper steps then you need to re read the stickies of this thread.

Again, it's not Wal-mart. Sometimes ETA is short, sometimes longer but it'll always come. Trust in your source and contact the appropriate reps and don't publicly bash when there's a hiccup if you haven't contacted anyone about it.

What has this guy read to make him think its ok to start a thread with that utter bullshit!...MLG is superior in service,quality and has stand up dudes for reps!.....Everybody who saw/sees that thread had to be thinking the same thing....."WTF is this jerkoff saying?"......

What has this guy read to make him think its ok to start a thread with that utter bullshit!...MLG is superior in service,quality and has stand up dudes for reps!.....Everybody who saw/sees that thread had to be thinking the same thing....."WTF is this jerkoff saying?"......

Well the "jerkoff" is probably speaking about his personal experience. Although he could have waited a lil and attempted to contact a rep first, nothing wrong with him speaking his mind.

Hell every email I send M he responds within about a hour. Just my experience over the last year or so has been top notch. That's just a little of my history with him.

questions/ answers

Still waiting for a pm???
Whats going on man. Short, and straight. When should order be expected, i emailed asking eta no answer. Later emailed inquiring about other products and stil no answer.once again nit hating on anyone, was first tine going through mlg
i had gone through my end and wasnt getting feed bak.

Post 4 more times thrn private message him!!! U wont get anywere like this!

Short and straight BigG...you continue to post this shit after we've giving you the instructions to PM us. Get your post count up and PM one of us for help, otherwise this will be deleted and you will be blacklist. Your choice Bro. Damn its not rocket science.

Icon

Whats going on man. Short, and straight. When should order be expected, i emailed asking eta no answer. Later emailed inquiring about other products and stil no answer.once again nit hating on anyone, was first tine going through mlg
i had gone through my end and wasnt getting feed bak.

...you guys want him shipping gear or answering emails? He has 4 reps and we all will be more than happy to help anyone that:
1. Gets post count up to 11.
2. Sends PM.

Back