• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

⚡⚡⚡MiTrAdOpA⚡⚡⚡ is finally here

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
⚡⚡The nootropic of the future! ⚡⚡

Will land in 48 hours!
1651701684512.png
MitraDopa is the newest Nootropic Supplement by MA LABS.

This product is for mood enhancement, focus, euphoria, etc.

Besides the nootropics the kicker being Rubiaceae, speciosa mytragina, aka kratom.

Mike Arnold Explains:
There are only 2 people in the world (that I'm aware of) that make the extract I use. It is EXTREMELY potent and expensive---in the rage of 11-12K/kg, currently. It has sold for as much as 20K/kg in the recent past, when supply was more limited. It is an almost pure extract--in the range of 90% total alkaloid content. When I say 90%, I mean 90%...unlike almost every other extract out there that claims huge numbers, but in reality, fails miserably. I have the labs to prove it. Furthermore, and of sigificant relevance, is the fact that a large preponderance of that 90% is comprised of the primary active alkaloids--much more so than what occurs normally.

In short, it is the strongest extract in the world, while simultaneously possessing an exaggerated active alkaloid ratio. This makes it not only much stronger per mg (it is ALWAYS dosed in the mg range, NEVER the gram range), but highly energizing, as well. Just the extract alone costs me roughly $13/bottle. That's before considering the cost of all the other ingredients. I would estimate that at least 50% of all products in the fitness-bodybuilding market cost $13/bottle or less to make. Just this one ingredient meets or surpasses the industry average.

Of course, those with a large tolerance will probably need a higher dose, but I could not formulate the product based on that demographic. Otherwise, it would have been too strong for the typical person to use. The majority of those with no tolerance (as well as most women) will find the 5 cap serving size more than adequate, while bodybuilders carrying a lot of lean mass may prefer the full 7 cap dose.

Regardless, there is no other product available like this anywhere on the market.

1651702129647.png

1651701974748.png

Ladies and Gentleman get your wallets ready for this one!!!

Last edited:

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ bump ^^

I'll have a bottle Saturday and will be personally testing this and leave honest review here. It will also be for sale then.

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
Right now, I am taking 4-5g of up Green Maenge Da a few times a day. What would be an equivalent dosage to that?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right now, I am taking 4-5g of up Green Maenge Da a few times a day. What would be an equivalent dosage to that?
Hello sir. I can't answer that yet.

I have a bottle otw and will test it and review.

This extract according to Mike blows away anything. Mike has been around as long as Arnold and I and guys like Heavy Iron in this game, 25+ years each. So I have faith this will be a game changing product.

Every product Mike creates is unique and insane. It is easily one of the most amazing brands on the market.

I expect this product to be 🔥🔥

If you recall our old product V****e ( blew away the Industry) before it was banned.

I have the expectation for this to be that.

I will answer your question after testing sir. I hope you will try it should it review well 🙏💪💪