• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Minimum effective doses per compound or total mg of stack

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a blend of deca test and primo

it is 360mg/ml
80 deca
130 testE
150 primoE

it's a lot of total mg for a "cruise" doing 1mlx2 M/T so 720mg Wk cruise. The question is I hear a lot of people talking about doses being too high, but even the first book said don't expect massive gains if you weren't willing to step above a gram a week.

The way I see this "supercruise" is a total hormone cruise covering test just above trt, deca representing a 19-nor, and primo representing a softer dht. in my mind it seems like at the cruise level of 2ml
300/Wk primo
260/wk testE
160/Wk deca
Not to expect much anabolically, but it's higher total mg than say 600 testE and that would make changes. So how much does the total stack and compliment count at low doses? What is the minimum effective dose of say test, deca and primo? Does the fact that individually all theses doses are below practical doses for any one compound on a blast level, as part of a stack and at these doses is this a poorly planned cycle or just a very well rounded cruise?

Given the ratio I see this at blast time being 900/wk primo 780/wk test and 480/wk deca. I consider that to be just reasonable and a soft option for a very long blast, but I'll be over 2 grams. Should I be concentrating more on total mg or the effective dose of the individual compounds? I have always considered each compound on it's own and then how it can compliment he others first. For instance I picked this stack to look for a long term building phase to add a bit of thickness and fullness. If it's total mg than I would think that a slow buildup of doses would extend the effectiveness of the blast. If it's minimum for each, then I would be looking at jumping all the way in and probably cycling orals or short esters here or there later on.

Who has real experience in supercruising and what are the considerations you take when choosing compounds and dosages for a stack?

you will still need an AI
On blast or cruise? I'm going to attempt no AI like a normal cruise. I will be taking trt labs with a skilled dose to have me in the right range.

Just wondering which concept do you consider when designing a stack?

I really hope this gets some steam. I would like to get feedback and then log the run. As much as I love this Jordan I feel like we have lost a lot of great knowledge and participation. There's not a better nord that I'm aware of but I wish there were at least a good place for deeper discussions between the guys that really have the knowledge and exchange it.

this is an awesome 'SuperCruise'

trt benefits from Test , Joints will feel great with that lil bit of deca .
im just not sure what 300mg of Primo will do for you...

please Log it 😀

Subbed..

So many theories out there. I think alot of it has to do with time off and desensitizing your body from compounds. I've been on TRT and off cycle for 7 months. I just started blasting NPP, Masteron and Tbol. I feel like a freight train. And my dosing (400mg NPP) would be considered pretty low compared to most guys usage on here.

(Cough cough BC!)

I think I'm going to throw in some DHB at 500mg and up my NPP to 500mg

So my first thought would be, 1ml a week would be fine too cruise on.....

You've got 3 different hormones effecting different "pathways" but all doing the same thing, preserving tissue. If that is the goal.

If the goal is feeling good, the primo would be what I wouldn't want in the blend since I don't see any real benefits besides hardening while Deca helps joints and test, test.

Even at 2ml a week the primo doesn't make sense for a "feel good" cruise.

I guess it depends on which route you're looking to take.

I really wouldn't consider 2ml a "cruise" at all. If the idea is strictly to maintain/build muscle, all is good. If it's a cruise with overall health being the primary focus I think it's too heavy.

I honestly think even 200 tc can be too heavy for a cruise with health being the main focus for a lot of guys. On 200 sure you can technically get most of your markers in range. However they could be a lot better at 125-160 range, maybe 175 or so just depending on the individual. I think there is value, from a health standpoint, in getting health markers deep in reference ranges and spending some time without all the extra water weight or needing to rely on an ai. No it's not the best physique wise, but health wise I think it's worth it.

IML Gear Cream!
For whatever my opinion is worth I think you’ve got a good mix. Sure the Primo and Deca are low, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t binding to receptors and making a difference. Slow and steady is the name of the game.

Lets be real, most likely none of us are going to win Mr. Olympia. It’s about finding what makes each individual happy and their best version of themselves. So if your “super cruise” with 300mg/wk on Primo make you happy, I say bless your heart. But this “super cruise” (and other exogenous hormones) will likely make life w/o pins nearly impossible.

So if that’s cool, get jacked. But it’s worth acknowledging the risks of the game we play.

Stay swole JR.

I think the thing everyone is missing out on, is on blast this same blend will be 6ml/wk which totals 900 primo, 780 testE, and 480 deca. Runing for 16-20 at blast levels I expect good solid gains. I'm just curious about at cruise levels. Lots of guys swear by deca or primo in a cruise.

I'm super curious.

For whatever my opinion is worth I think you’ve got a good mix. Sure the Primo and Deca are low, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t binding to receptors and making a difference. Slow and steady is the name of the game.

Lets be real, most likely none of us are going to win Mr. Olympia. It’s about finding what makes each individual happy and their best version of themselves. So if your “super cruise” with 300mg/wk on Primo make you happy, I say bless your heart. But this “super cruise” (and other exogenous hormones) will likely make life w/o pins nearly impossible.

So if that’s cool, get jacked. But it’s worth acknowledging the risks of the game we play.

Stay swole JR.
I was on trt with a vasectomy before I ever blasted. Pins for life is a fact. That's why I took up homebrewing and do these blends. I try to get every thing at a full blast into 6ml. I can pin some interesting places like lats. My minimizing pins and even subQ I'm doing my best to minimize scarring.

I would love to be able to get a script for deca for cruising. A friend of mine has one and even at 75mg/WK he says his joints feel substantially better.

So my first thought would be, 1ml a week would be fine too cruise on.....

You've got 3 different hormones effecting different "pathways" but all doing the same thing, preserving tissue. If that is the goal.

If the goal is feeling good, the primo would be what I wouldn't want in the blend since I don't see any real benefits besides hardening while Deca helps joints and test, test.

Even at 2ml a week the primo doesn't make sense for a "feel good" cruise.

I guess it depends on which route you're looking to take.

I dont know man... i know a few guys elsewhere that cruise with primo for the added nitrogen retention, dht component and collagen synthesis. It could just be anecdotal cuz there are a slew of possible variables but they swear by it. They cruise at or around 150-200mg cyp and 200-300mg primo.

I was on trt with a vasectomy before I ever blasted. Pins for life is a fact. That's why I took up homebrewing and do these blends. I try to get every thing at a full blast into 6ml. I can pin some interesting places like lats. My minimizing pins and even subQ I'm doing my best to minimize scarring.

Well, at least you know where you lie. I just see crazy stuff (not this, but you know what I mean) and try to head people off.

I’m still mid 30’s and hoping to stave off being a pin cushion forever as long as I can.

I LOVE the blend btw.

I was cruising on 200 test and 200 primo a week. I could tell a difference with the primo at only 200. Will definitely do it again.

I keep my deca a bit lower on my cruises and can still feel the benefit... seems a bit high for hrt in my opinion but labs are really the only way to know.

I like it. A little bit of DHT goes a long ways in a cycle. Toss in a small dose of Winny while blasting on T and you can definately feel it. I say keep the Primo in there for sure.

I see the logic in this setup but I would call it what it is. Its a cycle.

Get Shredded!
Man I really like that blend the more I think about it. The test would be too more than I'd want personally on a blast, still a damn cool idea for the cruise.

I like it. A little bit of DHT goes a long ways in a cycle. Toss in a small dose of Winny while blasting on T and you can definately feel it. I say keep the Primo in there for sure.

I see the logic in this setup but I would call it what it is. Its a cycle.

I will take this as a solid endorsement. I just got started with this and have to skip a pin to make sure I'm good for trt labs this week. I think I want to play with it a bit and work the doses upwards instead of just diving in full bore.

I've also been making some changes to diet and training. I've managed to keep lean and vascular to just be on straight trt. Feeling my age I'm really trying to work the muscles as much as possible while sparing the joints and since I've been training my giant 13 year old it fits since his joints and bone health at his age is so important. Little shit will be taller than me before Christmas and already weighs as much. I finally found a lifting partner I like working with though and I can work harder. I HAVE to work harder, all my kids are growing up so fast I'm gonna be the little old man of the family fast enough as it is.

Back