• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Microdosing Dianabol or Anadrol50

Curtistaxi

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to try 10 mg a day under the tongue
Im on 175 mg a week of mexicsn Sostenon 250 ( I do a daily 10 IU in the pec with a insulin pin) Will I get s bit of a kick to my Trt with this do you think. Not looking to get bigger just more libido/aggression

I want to try 10 mg a day under the tongue
Im on 175 mg a week of mexicsn Sostenon 250 ( I do a daily 10 IU in the pec with a insulin pin) Will I get s bit of a kick to my Trt with this do you think. Not looking to get bigger just more libido/aggression

Under the tongue is not going to get into your blood serum any quicker it has not been designed to work that way..
Same for drol.
Now if you put it in your rectum that's a different story..
If you're looking for an added advantage with libido and maybe possibly slight aggression maybe throw in some masterone, this is extremely complimentary with testosterone by freeing up bound test and basically hijacking your testosterone and making it more optimal and more available.. this environment in which you'll be in along with the addition of mast could give you the added advantage with not exactly aggression but more of the driving determination to stay committed with something.. far as libido is concerned it's probably hands down the best compound you can stack with testosterone while trying to achieve an absolutely outrageous sex drive..

Back