• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Michigan Bust

badgerz94

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I apologize for not being able to post the link, my phone is acting up. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

If you Google "Troy Michigan steroid bust" you will find the story.

I have never heard of ExpressPCT.com or ExpressPEDS.ws but they were the ones taken down. The story is a good read.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I hate reading about busts makes me feel paranoid

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I saw this a couple of days ago… I believe Arnold posted the link to it. I’ve never heard of them either.. you’d think in Michigan they have more important things to worry about :/

badgerz94

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, Michigan basically poisoned half of Flint with bacteria laden water, a couple of militia nuts tried to kidnap their governor, the Lions suck, the Pistons suck and last but not least it is the state responsible for Kid Rock, quite possibly the worst musical artist ever. That loser makes Insane Clown Posse and Limp Bizkit look like musical geniuses. He couldn't sell out a Burger King bathroom. Every year his mom sends him a birthday card saying, "I wish Plan B was around when I was pregnant with you "

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Makes me more sad per se than paranoid. I think they should be decriminalized. It's stupid that they're illegal.

Agree 100% but I don’t get caught up feeling sad man I’m more like “fuck that could be me, I could destroy my whole ducking family “ and that shit sits heavy as fuck… honestly I think I’m gonna go throw my shit in the trash right now…. So long ASF I’m now officially 100% natural

IronRage

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, Michigan basically poisoned half of Flint with bacteria laden water, a couple of militia nuts tried to kidnap their governor, the Lions suck, the Pistons suck and last but not least it is the state responsible for Kid Rock, quite possibly the worst musical artist ever. That loser makes Insane Clown Posse and Limp Bizkit look like musical geniuses. He couldn't sell out a Burger King bathroom. Every year his mom sends him a birthday card saying, "I wish Plan B was around when I was pregnant with you "
Flint is a democrat run shit hole so nobody cares
Whitmer is an incompetent fool so again, nobody cares.
If that’s true about kid rocks mother it’s probably because he doesn’t give her any money.