• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

MFL or Anabolic America?

tren2k14

Registered Member
Reaction score
Apparently after a year of inactivity got my old yahoo account deleted. Either way we both know the truth and as i stated it wasn't Mfl fault. You have a nice night got to get up and train early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just so you know you help me get my replacements during that time period for my boy lets see if I also have the old emails on my other email.

Plz dig up your PMs with me to as well if you could to refresh my memory.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm very Anti MFL now ... DQ tops the pot though.

I have a hard time with you because your anti reflects my anti.... Its like an asshole blackhole we are stuck in.

BigPapaPump2015

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well I did not use anyone of them in the past but can say I am on AA deca/tren right now. I don't have blood work yet but I can say I'm sweating like a pig, smell like shit, and nips hurt like a bitch! time to start my Aromasin stat!!

rayschray12

Registered Member
Reaction score
fwiw...aside from some crazy long TA time on a few occasions...MFL always took care of me and the gear was def on point. They are back after a short hiatus on here so maybe see how the next few TD's go? I can"t speak from experience but hear good things about AA also.

Sk33gobig

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've recently put an order in with MLF. Got an email you back they received my money and I have yet to receive my order or tracking number. I would go with someone else to get the gear

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm very Anti MFL now ... DQ tops the pot though.

I've recently put an order in with MLF. Got an email you back they received my money and I have yet to receive my order or tracking number. I would go with someone else to get the gear

likewise. I recently got my DQ order lightning quick & they even checked in on me to make sure everything was good. MFL? lol I can't get the mofo to reply back; Ricky is even ignoring his own reps... this may go the way of AL soon; but either way his communication and customer end is horrid.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
DO NOT order from MFL.

FBeingFat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Recently got some vials of test c from MFL. With all the problems they are having should the quality of the gear be questioned? I know everyone has had great experience with his gear in the past but with the non reply to people that have ordered, his reps, major TD delays, and now his section is gone makes me wonder if this batch will be quality

robB23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently got some vials of test c from MFL. With all the problems they are having should the quality of the gear be questioned? I know everyone has had great experience with his gear in the past but with the non reply to people that have ordered, his reps, major TD delays, and now his section is gone makes me wonder if this batch will be quality

hopefully this batch is good like previous batches...you're lucky you even received your order, been waiting a month for mine now

Sk33gobig

Registered Member
Reaction score
So has MFL closed down then? Do you think the orders will still come in

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
They are late on dues.

BOGNERrocker

Registered Member
Reaction score

I'm still waiting on tracking number to payment on my end has already been received soooo.. I wait... Lol

dogbig

Registered Member
Reaction score
I thought Ricky would not pull this again And yet he does this again and again. And yet, I order and it always arrives. I am not making excuses for Ricky's lack of professionalism or the issues he has compensating Rap and the other great reps he's burned bridges with. But the gear is always on and always comes. Maybe he'll finally burn me and I'll learn the hard way. I just placed a small order on Monday and he replied thanking me and telling me it would be out in 24 hrs. Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sin2110

Registered Member
Reaction score
I thought Ricky would not pull this again And yet he does this again and again. And yet, I order and it always arrives. I am not making excuses for Ricky's lack of professionalism or the issues he has compensating Rap and the other great reps he's burned bridges with. But the gear is always on and always comes. Maybe he'll finally burn me and I'll learn the hard way. I just placed a small order on Monday and he replied thanking me and telling me it would be out in 24 hrs. Time will tell.

same here Brotha hopefully he still sends what's paid for ...

dogbig

Registered Member
Reaction score
same here Brotha hopefully he still sends what's paid for ...
FYI, Just heard from Ricky. Got tracking and an apology.

Sin2110

Registered Member
Reaction score
FYI, Just heard from Ricky. Got tracking and an apology.

same here brotha. We will see if it shows .. I hope so cause he always has good gear just seems like he runs on his own shitty time I guess ..

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
MFL is solid. Don't worry. Snags happen but you'll be ok. Don't worry.

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score

I love Gr personally and professionally. Second place for me is Ricky. You just never know what's going on in someone's personal life but Ricky is honest. I trust Ricky. He would never rip anyone off.

Bog_dozer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear people are getting tracking and packs landing. I've been waiting since may 28th. I just would like some sort of acknowledgement or reassurance things are gravy. He responded up until 2 weeks ago, maybe fell into a hole or something?

Sin2110

Registered Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear people are getting tracking and packs landing. I've been waiting since may 28th. I just would like some sort of acknowledgement or reassurance things are gravy. He responded up until 2 weeks ago, maybe fell into a hole or something?

Surprised he hasn't gotten back to you yet I ordered mine a couple days after you and it did take some time but I got it in a few days ago ... Smooth oil no pip at all also he threw in the freebies that were promised .. I'm sure he will get to you brotha. Ricky is my go to guy for domestic it does suck when he takes his sweet time though.. Stay positive he will come through

Bog_dozer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Surprised he hasn't gotten back to you yet I ordered mine a couple days after you and it did take some time but I got it in a few days ago ... Smooth oil no pip at all also he threw in the freebies that were promised .. I'm sure he will get to you brotha. Ricky is my go to guy for domestic it does suck when he takes his sweet time though.. Stay positive he will come through

Yeah same has happened before I dont doubt he won't come through. He kept me posted up until the 15th said it would be out within a few days and well...I wait. I understand shit happens I'm not out to bash I'd rather wait and know it's quality then deal with some of the garbage I've got before.

robB23

Registered Member
Reaction score

me too brother, placed my order may 25th and haven't heard from him at all. looks like a lot of people are starting to get their packs, and i cant even get a response from Ricky

Bog_dozer

Registered Member
Reaction score
me too brother, placed my order may 25th and haven't heard from him at all. looks like a lot of people are starting to get their packs, and i cant even get a response from Ricky

Well...I have faith it will come if not...I'm out a chunk of change :(

dogbig

Registered Member
Reaction score
Please do not post specific dates regarding TA
Or Heavy will lay the smack down.
Thanks

Bog_dozer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gotcha...I was just wondering if anyone else was way behind