• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Metals Investing and News

Get Shredded!
Top 5 Crypto memecoins by market capitalization:

• Dogecoin: $24.25 billion
• Shiba Inu: $16.31 billion
• Pepe: $3.1 billion
• Bonk: $2.57 billion
• WIF: $1.64 billion

It's insane that we Americans, in our hundreds of millions, just allow an elite few to inflate our currency into worthlessness to the benefit of the banks and politicians.
Pretty sure that's why so many folks are converting fiat to crypto or metals. People are figuring out the con game.

Pretty sure that's why so many folks are converting fiat to crypto or metals. People are figuring out the con game.
Yeah, and I don't blame them. America will never be able to pay off the national debt. As far as I can tell they're just trying to get as rich as possible knowing they'll be dead by the time the consequences come full circle.

At least BTC is a hair away from ATH.

1709749965037.png

The emergency bank lending program is set to end March 11th. Here come more bank failures.

New York Community Bank $NYCB stock trading halted after crashing 42% today.

1709753299561.png

BIS’s New Global Agenda: Tokenization & Digital Ownership of Your Assets​

1710968547469.png

Economic Bombshell: Emergency CUTS Signaled, Japan Prepares Dollar Dump To Save Collapsing Yen​

IML Gear Cream!
Maneco64 is a YouTube channel which I consider one of the better ones for news about the dollar and gold and silver.

For purchasing I use monument metals, they’ve never disappointed and consistently have great prices.

If you keep your metals at home don’t keep your entire stash in one place.

BREAKING: FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) sentenced to 25 years in prison.

1712373170096.png

Every single indicator is telling us to keep our savings in ANYTHING other than dollars. Don’t let your savings get wiped out by the criminals running our economy.

I’m curious on the current temperature of the ASF investing minds, where are you guys parking your dollars?

I like silver, gold and RE... everything hard paid for... currently looking at American Eagles they’re running the lowest cost and best ROI according to my research. According to my metals guy, the ROI is equivalent to the Silver Maple yet the initial investment is less, food for thought

Last edited:
I’m curious on the current temperature of the ASF investing minds, where are you guys parking your dollars?

I like silver, gold and RE... everything hard paid for... currently looking at American Eagles they’re running the lowest cost and best ROI according to my research. According to my metals guy, the ROI is equivalent to the Silver Maple yet the initial investment is less, food for thought
If you can easily sell it, then its good but no way I would pay $30 for an ounce of silver. I like BTC under 50K and gold under 2K. I'm paying off debt with extra money until I see a buying op.

If you can easily sell it, then its good but no way I would pay $30 for an ounce of silver. I like BTC under 50K and gold under 2K. I'm paying off debt with extra money until I see a buying op.
I remember when SILVER HIT the 40’s, I think Dubya was potus at the time so it’s been a minute haha

POV: I sold out of crypto a long long time ago. I don't trust cryptos volatility plus as a hedge against the USD it wasn’t hedging at all, rather it was mirroring the printing of USD...although I crushed 5 figure profits, I would say I was lucky in my timing and nothing more,

I’m sorry, I lost the link while adding another. I think it was a limited purchase and I don’t think it was a spot price.
I clicked on my link and I saw the price flash at $2399 right before it switches to sold out. They lost big time on that sale hahaha

Back