• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a big proponent of Melanotan. I have used it for years. My skin naturally does NOT tan and using this stuff a couple of times a week and tanning for under 10 minutes only a couple of times a week keeps me tan and brown.

I do hate the sub q injections though into my stomach. I came across the Nasal Spray (atleast I think that’s what it is) that A.A. carries and I am wondering if anyone has used it. I don’t want to spend 55 bucks on something that doesn’t work as well as what I currently use which costs less..

Any experiences guys?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure Wes (gymntonic) has a log on it. IIRC, he was having success with it, but it was not hitting as hard as injectable. But it was working.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
They say it works 30%-60% depending on the liquid (liposomal usually) matrix . They have some very advanced technologies so, One product may only give 30% of injectable results while another gives around 60% as effective.
I do know 5 years ago they didn’t work well. Now I have had three people use the MT-1 (PT-141) and they get the sexual effects. I like The (inj) version just because I feel I can micro manage my dosage . I definitely would try it!

Max

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Does it cause nausea?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did not experience nausea on the nasal version like I have in the past with the injectable

But I am only one person and have not heard other experiences yet.

Big Puppy

Registered Member
Reaction score
does pt141 have the nausea like mt2?

Stormy1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve never been nauseated from the injectable but damn it sure makes me brown as hell. Wouldn’t mind trying the nasal route though.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve used the injectable countless times over the years and each and every time I feel a level of nausea, the longer time span between shots the more I would feel the nausea, in other words the more often I ise it the less nausea I would feel.

If you do use injections, i recommend using micro dosing at 200-250 micrograms per injection to mitigate the nausea.

You can always increase dosage little by little but be warned the sexual sides of MT-2 are notorious for random wood even the next day or days later, it can literally be painful. But hey your lady is gonna love it

Btw, if you give her some MT-2 she will become super sensitive and her O’s are gonnna hit way differently, at least that’s how my experiences went

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some from
A.A.

Also, how much are you supposed to use?

I want to use MT2 3-4 times a week