• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Meet prep - stack

Andreew2000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, first of all I appreciate everyone's attention and feedback.
I'm currently preparing for a PL meet that's gonna happen in a month from now.

My stack is 500 test, 500 deca and 100mg anadrol daily (starting this wednesday)
What do you guys think about this stack? Should I change something?

Thanks in advance!

Tren is better for strength than Deca. I would switch for Deca for Tren or Trest.

Neither the test or deca will be close to saturated in 4 weeks. You need Test P and NPP. The Anadrol would probably be better 50mg first two weeks and 100mg last 2 weeks.

Neither the test or deca will be close to saturated in 4 weeks. You need Test P and NPP. The Anadrol would probably be better 50mg first two weeks and 100mg last 2 weeks.
I was already taking this for 2 months, then I stopped for 3 weeks, and came back, does that mean it lost its effect?

I would run more test.

A month is not nearly enough time running the long esters… I also question why you’d consider using Deca which is traditionally a bulking compound when you’re prepping for a competition that runs on weight classes. Unless you’re not trying to be competitive with others and not worried about your total vs body weight.

Give us some more info on your goals and training history

A month is not nearly enough time running the long esters… I also question why you’d consider using Deca which is traditionally a bulking compound when you’re prepping for a competition that runs on weight classes. Unless you’re not trying to be competitive with others and not worried about your total vs body weight.

Give us some more info on your goals and training history
Hey man, I was already running test E & deca decanoate for 2-3 months, I stopped for 3 weeks and now I'm re-running it, does this mean I've lost its effect?
I'm not trying to be competitive in regards to weight/strength ratio and I've been training for 2 years

@edit: my goals are to be a bit presentable while building alot of strength
idk if it matters but my sbd is 220/160/240kg

Hey man, I was already running test E & deca decanoate for 2-3 months, I stopped for 3 weeks and now I'm re-running it, does this mean I've lost its effect?
I'm not trying to be competitive in regards to weight/strength ratio and I've been training for 2 years

@edit: my goals are to be a bit presentable while building alot of strength
idk if it matters but my sbd is 220/160/240kg
If you're not trying to be competitive why are you wasting your time doing the meet?

You always have the option to do what you want, but you came here asking for advice.
You're absolutely right, I asked advice for the stack and I appreciate everyone's feedback, however, I did not ask wether or not I should compete.
If someone is just gonna talk shit and not actually help out why even bother answering?

You're absolutely right, I asked advice for the stack and I appreciate everyone's feedback, however, I did not ask wether or not I should compete.
If someone is just gonna talk shit and not actually help out why even bother answering?
I did try to help, on both threads at that. I'm not even talking shit. If you're not trying to be competitive and doing it for fun why are you even worried about your stack? Just pin away and go lift some weight. The fact that you're trying to nail down a 4 week prep shows that you care some amount about doing well.

My point was if you want to do well then why not pick a other meet and do a proper prep.

Hello everyone, first of all I appreciate everyone's attention and feedback.
I'm currently preparing for a PL meet that's gonna happen in a month from now.

My stack is 500 test, 500 deca and 100mg anadrol daily (starting this wednesday)
What do you guys think about this stack? Should I change something?

Thanks in advance!
I think nothing compares to tren for strength. Depending on how serious you’re taking this and your experience with AAS, run as much test as possible (maybe a gram), as much tren a as you can tolerate, then Anadrol as your oral for the time being.

As you get closer to meet, I would probably up the Anadrol, add halo, maybe mtren/cheque drops, maybe injectable superdrol. It’s so person dependent.

With your current sbd numbers and compound selection, I question your experience with AAS, so don’t take this as advice, and be careful.

Back