• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Meet and greet insubolic igf-1

Sem

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd say 250-300mcg is a great dose, especially along side the Qtropin. How long have you been on 200?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
7 days! But 30 days prior rHGH from other reliable, tested out perfect for rHGH low 20s. This IGF-1 is new to me.

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
7 days! But 30 days prior rHGH from other reliable, tested out perfect for rHGH low 20s. This IGF-1 is new to me.

Try injecting 2 IU's in the AM, wait 1 hr, Inject 100 mcg with food. Another 100 Pre-post/workout or around 5-6 PM.
You can try using HGH one day and IGF-1 the other day. You can x2 the dosages of both this way. 5 IU's HGH and 400-500 mcg of IGF-1 .

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Evaluation of recombinant human IGF-1 activity through the conversion of resazurin to resofurin by the Neuro2a mouse cell line.
Resazurin is an aromatic compound, a redox indicator - a blue dye, which, upon reduction, turns into a pink fluorescent resorufin. Cells, including the Neuro2a line, reduce resazurin during metabolism. The more active the metabolism is, the more active is the reduction to fluorescent resorufin. Thus, the intensity of the cells glowing in ultraviolet light is directly proportional to the activity of the added hormone.
The plate with cells in serum-free medium was supplemented with
• Recombinant IGF-1 (Insubolic) at 100 ng / ml concentration;
• Pharmacopoeia standard Sigma at 100 ng / ml concentration;
• Blood serum at 10% concentration.
After incubation, resazurin was added to the cells and incubated for conversion (4 hours). The luminescence was assessed visually (B) and using a BMG Clariostar fluorimeter according to the standard "Resarufin" protocol (A). Also, the state and size of the cells were assessed microscopically (C).
According to the obtained data, the Insubolic IGF-1 demonstrated high activity (higher than in the sample with added serum), and slightly higher than the standard from Sigma. The micrographs show an increase in the volume of cells, as well as a change in structure (morphological changes characteristic of neuronal cells occur).

IGF-1-Activity-test.png

- - - Updated - - -

Gents, sharing this very interesting lab test.
There're 4 tubes :
1 Tube : nothing was added.
2 Tube blood serum at 10% concentration
3 The Human Recombinant IGF-1 obtained from Sigma Aldrich (known and respected supplier of lab material) at 100 ng/ml concentration
4 Insubolic IGF-1 (Qore Pharm), 100 ng/ml concentration.

The intensity of the cells glowing in ultraviolet light is directly proportional to the activity of the added hormone.
According to the obtained data, the Insubolic IGF-1 demonstrated high activity (higher than in the sample with added serum), and slightly higher than the standard from Sigma. The micrographs show an increase in the volume of cells, as well as a change in structure (morphological changes characteristic of neuronal cells occur).

Basically, Insubolic IGF-1 slightly outperforms the Sigma Aldrich's IGF-1 in terms of it's bioactivity.

This also proves that Qore Pharm has a team capable of creating formulations that are on par or better than some known big pharma brands.

I'm really proud of the results! =)

RS

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
I take this is conjunction with my serostim.
I do
4iu gh with 500mcg insubolic pre train fasted (actually with eaas)

4iu gh with 500 mcg insubolic post workout with meal

4iu gh with 500 mcg insubolic evening

4iu gh with 500 mcg insubolic pre bed with meal

Is this a decent structure?

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Has anyone sent this off for testing?

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Has anyone sent this off for testing?

The manufacturing lab does all kinds of tests, BTW, I'm yet to see such a DIVERSIFED approach to testing from any other lab.
You are welcome to test it by any legitimate method.

RS

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I take this is conjunction with my serostim.
I do
4iu gh with 500mcg insubolic pre train fasted (actually with eaas)

4iu gh with 500 mcg insubolic post workout with meal

4iu gh with 500 mcg insubolic evening

4iu gh with 500 mcg insubolic pre bed with meal

Is this a decent structure?

I truly don't know. There're studies on IGF-1 + HGH combined use, but HGH is dosed at 3-4 IU's day and I've never dosed HGH that high either.

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
I truly don't know. There're studies on IGF-1 + HGH combined use, but HGH is dosed at 3-4 IU's day and I've never dosed HGH that high either.

What is the highest you have seen igf ran at?

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1-1.5 mg, and for me it was really challenging to control my appetite.

Wish I had that issue lol.

How did you divide it and was it IM or subq?

I’m taking it subq along with my gh

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I inj IM (shoulders)

It's always better to inj IGF-1 throughout the day, which you do. What I think about injecting it with HGH is more of the IGF-1 will bind to the proteins (IGFBP3 etc) and less will be free, these are my thoughts, (It's yet to be proven, because the 2 have different half-life and the IGF-1 may leave your bloodstream even before your liver releases more binding proteins in response to HGH inj) I used to inject HGH with IGF-1, but I prefer to inj HGH on empty stomach and inj IGF-1 a few hr later. But, if you like the protocol, then keep on following it. How's your BG with this stack? Does it remain stable/spikes? Do you use slin?

Wish I had that issue lol.

How did you divide it and was it IM or subq?

I’m taking it subq along with my gh

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Curiosity got the better of me just ordered 2x insubolic. Never used igf before. Does it need to be injected in the body part I train or does it matter?

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
Curiosity got the better of me just ordered 2x insubolic. Never used igf before. Does it need to be injected in the body part I train or does it matter?

I think a lot of that is bs. People over complicate. I am taking 3-4mg a day. Yes. 3-4000 mcg . I just do it with my gh in 4 shots. I do 4iu serostim subq then I refill my slin pin with 1cc of igf subq

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I think a lot of that is bs. People over complicate. I am taking 3-4mg a day. Yes. 3-4000 mcg . I just do it with my gh in 4 shots. I do 4iu serostim subq then I refill my slin pin with 1cc of igf subq

https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...cCue/1ae58ffa269c5ea86dc1193887fe502f8560f222

Unfortunately, not a single athlete would allow his muscle to be extracted and studied, but the study above suggests that "Localized infusion of IGF-I results in skeletal muscle hypertrophy in rats.".

RS

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Think what is bs? Does it matter where you inject it or not? You take way too many drugs. You could be your size on no hgh, slin, igf and half the gear.

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
Think what is bs? Does it matter where you inject it or not? You take way too many drugs. You could be your size on no hgh, slin, igf and half the gear.

Good for you