• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

McKee Sample Review

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was graciously given and accepted a sample of some items to review by Jhntruevine and McKee.

Items are test e 400, Deca 300 and Primo 100.

I have started up with the test and deca 1/2 cc twice a week for 10 weeks. Hoping to see these products shine....looking for some strength and size increases with benefits of the deca to the joints as well. Especially my right shoulder.

My wife has started this Sunday with me using the Primo at .40 cc twice a week for a total of .80 cc a week total. Running it out at week 11 or 12. She has used primo in the past and want to see how this stacks up for her. Especially for a little size to her thighs (in a good way.)

Will update this review along the way and add some pics.

As of right now? All I can say is items look real good. Were packaged really well. And that after the injections, very little to no PIP for either of us.

IMG_0949.jpg

Durro

pct you must
Board Rep
Reaction score
God experience with them on my end. I just did my second jab and the oil draws up good and goes in good no pip. Now I’m off to the gym.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
So me and the wife had our second pin today....dosages as stated.

Still too early for either of us to notice anything significant.

But hoping for a little something this Sunday when I do my heavy bench. I am attempting to hit 405 over the next month or so using this gear. Maybe get 400 on my own? See how I feel with this McKee surging through my blood.

Would be nice to hit this weight one last time at 52 years old. Last one rep max was two weeks ago at 395 pounds. Close, but that 10 pounds is a difference.

My wife's goal is to hit 10 pull ups on her own. She is getting 5 reps currently. So over the next 10 weeks want to see her doing this.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Just an update....will update this review along the way on our experiences.

Obviously the gear is taking time to really kick in as they are long esters.

Wife and myself are both putting in the training. She did her personal best yesterday on flat bench: 95 for 3 sets of 8 reps.

My sex drive is up and alert.

Had her posing this morning. Will take this same shot in two months to compare her ass. lol

Attachments

• 4April2022.jpg
    4April2022.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 74

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us updated & I’m sure you’ll keep liking the results!

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looks clean

Bro quit spamming you’re insanely annoying bumping all these threads. I’ve already seen you get called out a day or two ago & yet here you are at it AGAIN.
Clearly you’re trying to get post count for A particular sponsor here that requires it-
Guess what- they’ll see all these spam post & you’ll never get on board. That’s a fact.

I’ll give you an easy tip to get post count up:
1: pick a sponsor that doesn’t require post count
2: order some gear
3: start a log
4: update it reqularly/ respond to people who contribute on it.
5: boom- you have REAL posts, and gaining more & more quickly.

sdroofer

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I can't respond with my opinion? OK Bro...Good looking out! Thanks

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I can't respond with my opinion? OK Bro...Good looking out! Thanks

Bro don’t play dumb. Everyone on these forums can see what you post. Youre spamming. Over 70 posts in the past 2 days you’ve been a member & they are all basically the same thing.

If you’ve been here longer you’d see that people doing what you are trying to do is what initially got the post count requirements so high (it was lower not all that long ago). Then after that people doing the spamming are being refused as clients. I’m assuming that’s not what you’re trying to accomplish.

So again- quit spamming for our benefit as well as your own.

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Alright take the gun fight somewhere else…lol!

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Okay, so wanted to update.

I was using another test/deca from a private source. Switched over to McKee. Since then definitely stronger for sure.

Shoulders are feeling great even tho I have been hitting it heavy at 52 years old.

Set a personal record for myself on seated shoulder press behind the head. Did 225 for 5 reps.

That's the best I have ever done on this movement. Bench is also stronger doing 365 for 4 reps.

Overall, his gear is doing all it's supposed to do.

MY WIFE is using his primo at 1 cc a week.

She hit a PR on her bench doing 95 for 3 sets of 10 reps. Not bad for a chick.

Also, she started out the log at 5 pull ups. She is doing 8 reps for pull ups now and working to get to 10 reps. Maybe she will hit it today? It's back and biceps for us.

We have some more time but honestly feel this place is solid and at least for me, not a single issue.

Have a couple of more weeks and I will post up some pics of the wife to compare to the first.

Peace

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Glad to see you’re both making great progress & that’s all I’ve heard from people. My one buddy buys every paycheck & I say don’t you have enough. He said you can never have enough…lol!

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you’re both making great progress & that’s all I’ve heard from people. My one buddy buys every paycheck & I say don’t you have enough. He said you can never have enough…lol!

Well, today was back day.

She did 10 reps on pull ups. Unbelievable.

Was doing 5 reps.

She was so pleased.

Got her goal in record time.

Jose Frakich

Registered Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting updates, think i might try them out. are you planning on getting bloods done?

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
That wasn’t asked of them but it would be great if someone did.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting updates, think i might try them out. are you planning on getting bloods done?

No doubt give them a try.

You won’t be disappointed. My strength is up on all major lifts.

Honestly I have never done bloods for anything. Bad I know. It’s one thing I should be better at….

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Keep it coming brotha. Great ta hear.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just an update....will update this review along the way on our experiences.

Obviously the gear is taking time to really kick in as they are long esters.

Wife and myself are both putting in the training. She did her personal best yesterday on flat bench: 95 for 3 sets of 8 reps.

My sex drive is up and alert.

Had her posing this morning. Will take this same shot in two months to compare her ass. lol
I wanna workout at this gym...download (1).jpg

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Just an update....

Starting to wind down on these products.

I am 52 and damn near as strong as I have ever been. Stronger in some respects even. Did seated shoulder press for 6 reps last week and that has never happened for me.

Will definitely need to do a cutting cycle after this going into the summer as this bulking I have been doing while great, can't go on or I will hit 300 pounds. lol

My wife is stronger on the primo and it's noticeable. Will have an end pic for sure. I wish she would eat more as she is a hard gainer.

It's like her strength goes up but not so much her size.

I see other women larger then her and they do half what she does in her lifts. I don't get it.

She is handling 60 pound dumbbells for stiff leg deadlifts for 4 sets of 10 reps.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just an update....

Starting to wind down on these products.

I am 52 and damn near as strong as I have ever been. Stronger in some respects even. Did seated shoulder press for 6 reps last week and that has never happened for me.

Will definitely need to do a cutting cycle after this going into the summer as this bulking I have been doing while great, can't go on or I will hit 300 pounds. lol

My wife is stronger on the primo and it's noticeable. Will have an end pic for sure. I wish she would eat more as she is a hard gainer.

It's like her strength goes up but not so much her size.

I see other women larger then her and they do half what she does in her lifts. I don't get it.

She is handling 60 pound dumbbells for stiff leg deadlifts for 4 sets of 10 reps.
Great ta hear. Thanks for posting.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
As I wind down on these products, can honestly say compounds I used and my wife used are legit. At least without testing and blood work....they did as expected.

Deca was helping out the joints. Strength was up overall and I had some personal best reached. As did my wife.

If anyone is on the fence for these compounds, go for it.

IMO this guy has you covered.

Latest pics of my wife.

Without filters or a tan, looking pretty good to me. You can see her leg development is coming along.

She has only been lifting seriously in the gym for like two years or so. Has made nice progress. Very strong.

Attachments

• DD1.jpg
    DD1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 24
  • dd2.jpg
    dd2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 23

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
As I wind down on these products, can honestly say compounds I used and my wife used are legit. At least without testing and blood work....they did as expected.

Deca was helping out the joints. Strength was up overall and I had some personal best reached. As did my wife.

If anyone is on the fence for these compounds, go for it.

IMO this guy has you covered.

Latest pics of my wife.

Without filters or a tan, looking pretty good to me. You can see her leg development is coming along.

She has only been lifting seriously in the gym for like two years or so. Has made nice progress. Very strong.
She's lookin' fine brotha. Tell her to keep up the hard.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
That would be a great fucking gym.

Tbh tho the clothes these young girls wear to the gym leave little to the imagination.

Wouldn’t let my daughter out of the house… skin tight hot shorts. Every curve.

It seriously distracts at times.

But I still love it. Lol
Its pretty much next to nothing. I am a Christian man but its so hard not to notice these young ladies......not that I mind.

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol, there's a few girls at my gym with absolute dump trucks (y)(y)(y)