• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

McDonalds...

IML Gear Cream!
I rarely go to Mickey D's nowadays but if I do I just get a salad for lunch or an egg mcmuffin for breakfast. Years ago I used to scarf down those fries and big macs like no tomorrow, but as older now I can't do that anymore.

Now that I’m older I can handle fast food in only very small doses. If I’m starving and feel like I could eat a meal , opt for sandwich. Literally fast food makes me physically ill.

I always liked the steak and cheese bagel...I don't know if they still offer it...

Anyone here eat this on occasion?

If yes what do you like?
I'm a huge fan of the Egg McMuffins and the Sausage McMuffin. No matter how bad it is, somedays I eat one PWO and I always have a good workout :) Its like 1 million grams of fat and that is probably why LOL
That damn deluxe breakfast fills me up then I fill the sharks

trt life

Bro that's a serious accomplishment these days!! It's a big personal aspiration that my relationship can last like that!
Ya bro it really is we have been together since high school I'm 44 she's 43 so we have many more happy years together God willing 🙏

Whenever I eat at McDonald's it reminds me why I don't eat at McDonald's.

I swear to God everything taste the same close your eyes have a fish fillet, cheeseburger, Big Mac all taste the fuckin same.

4 cheeseburgers down and I feel just grossed out

sauge egg mcmuffin , mcgriddle sometimes the big breakfast with the pancake stack. maybe eat there once a month.

Anyone here eat this on occasion?

If yes what do you like?
I'm a huge fan of the Egg McMuffins and the Sausage McMuffin. No matter how bad it is, somedays I eat one PWO and I always have a good workout :) Its like 1 million grams of fat and that is probably why LOL
No.
Forget the typical fat, protien, carb, calorie equation. Shit is straight gmo, hormones, dyes, hcfcs, and chems.
Havent touched it in over 15 years.

I ate 1 cheesburger in a pinch after being off synthetic foods for 2 years.... literally projectile vomited it out the car window 30 seconds after I finished it.

I encourage even those who don’t usually eat McD’s to try it while traveling internationally. You will discover how different it tastes because most countries don’t allow the garbage and chemical that the FDA allows in American foods. But remember, yhe FDA is always lookingnout for our health and safety.
Can confirm. McDonalds in Germany is awesome. All of the employees dress nice, are well groomed and are generally good looking people. It's not considered a shit job over there like it is in the states. Mainly college students. Big tidddied frauleins looking like St. Pauli's girls serving up your McNuggets 🤣 Plus, you can get a beer with your Big Mac. And yes, the food tastes way better.

Have it maybe twice a year for my untracked weekly meal. Downed an entire family pack once, damn that was a lot of food.

Just a small example...
Take each of the US only ingredients separately ... type them into google one at a time with the word "dangers" next to them.
5d8dbd118d049-food-comparison-usa-uk-foodbabe-1 (1).jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Commercial use citric acid is made from black mold. No bs.

Ya bro it really is we have been together since high school I'm 44 she's 43 so we have many more happy years together God willing 🙏
congrats brother, thats fucking goals right there

mcdumps breakfast is bomb as shit, but i feel like straight garbage after i eat it lol. their lunch atleast around these parts has substantially declined, my burger is always super greasy

I want a double quarter pounder with cheese, large fry, large coke, 20 piece McNuggets with hot mustard sauce, 2 Big Macs and a McFlurry. Please and thank you and stuff. Fuckers now I am hungry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My metabolism has never been fast enough for that kind of food. Never worked fast food, but have heard some horror stories. No thanks.

Back