• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

McDonalds...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here eat this on occasion?

If yes what do you like?
I'm a huge fan of the Egg McMuffins and the Sausage McMuffin. No matter how bad it is, somedays I eat one PWO and I always have a good workout :) Its like 1 million grams of fat and that is probably why LOL

Mcgangbangs…

I eat maybe once or twice a year at Mickey dees… always either order a Big Mac or mcgangbang whenever I do.

Breakfast burritos with hot sauce if it’s breakfast

Hell Ya!
I love the Egg Mc Muffin with Sausage. I eat them on some cheat days.

Wife loves it I hate it lol she made us eat there Sunday I got a spicy chicken it wasn't to bad no fries or drink 😅

Note: I might add my wife is 100lbs soak and wet she can eat anything and not gain any weight 🙃

IML Gear Cream!
Wendy’s is where the spicy chickens at bro lol

I went to a Chinese buffet a couple weekends ago…. Everytime… every damn time my stomach just wants to crawl out my ass when I’m finished annihilating the rats and cats in that place.

Wendy’s is where the spicy chickens at bro lol

I went to a Chinese buffet a couple weekends ago…. Everytime… every damn time my stomach just wants to crawl out my ass when I’m finished annihilating the rats and cats in that place.
It was a spicy chicken deluxe they just slap some kind of hot sauce on it lol

Big Mac and Mac Flurries is amazing! I don’t eat it very often but when I do I always love it. When I was a teen I had a girlfriend that worked there and she used to fill up the XL cups with ice cream for me 😍

Lucky woman 👍
Screenshot_20230307_105447_Gallery.jpg
You can see how petite she is lol June we celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary 💪 been together 28 years ❤️

I encourage even those who don’t usually eat McD’s to try it while traveling internationally. You will discover how different it tastes because most countries don’t allow the garbage and chemical that the FDA allows in American foods. But remember, yhe FDA is always lookingnout for our health and safety.

Get Shredded!
I encourage even those who don’t usually eat McD’s to try it while traveling internationally. You will discover how different it tastes because most countries don’t allow the garbage and chemical that the FDA allows in American foods. But remember, yhe FDA is always lookingnout for our health and safety.
except in asian countries, they make them all greasey and fries are soggy

I like McD's... Go once every 2-weeks or so... I like it all, Breakfast stuff, Burgers, Fries, etc...

I may not feel great afterward, but it sure tastes good..

My gf said the McDonalds in Russia has gourmet burgers. It's all fresh ingredients etc.

Hard to believe but they all swear by it.

I get coffee there now and then when I'm sure no one I know will see me go thru the drive thru :roflmao:

I think the last time I ever ate food from there was hangover breakfast wrap/burrito/whatever they call them maybe 3 years ago.

In Mexico we have deluxe burgers. Habanero ranch on brioche rolls, shit like that. My favorite is the CBO, cheese bacon grilled and fried onions.

But do Mexican McDonald’s burgers last 19 years out in the open air like americas McDonald’s burgers?

If so… send me a Mexican mcgangbang please…

I don’t go often but when I do I get 4 McDoubles and end up making 2 McQuadruples out of them. They are so good but I always end up feeling shitty and sluggish later that day or the next, depending on when I ate them.

On a side note, I LOVE ME SOME ARBY’S!!!

But do Mexican McDonald’s burgers last 19 years out in the open air like americas McDonald’s burgers?

If so… send me a Mexican mcgangbang please…
I ordered a Mc Flurry a few weeks ago. She squeeze some of that stuff that appears as ice cream into the cup, tossed in some Oreo crumbs and handed it to me. I asked what happened to the whole “McFlurry” part. “El machino is quebrada”.

Typical Mexico.

Their egg McMuffins with sausage and hash browns are basically the crack cocaine of food. I have zero self-control when around them.

My wife makes a knockoff, or I would be FAT.

I ordered a Mc Flurry a few weeks ago. She squeeze some of that stuff that appears as ice cream into the cup, tossed in some Oreo crumbs and handed it to me. I asked what happened to the whole “McFlurry” part. “El machino is quebrada”.

Typical Mexico.

*la maquina esta quebrada pinche wey

Back