• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

May promo sale!!

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Would love to spend a k. there but have no idea how to do BTC.... One place says I need to put in 750 a week for a few weeks.... I dont have that kind of $$$ and im not hooking my phone/bank account onto a damn APP that ANYONE can steal. Or lose the phone, in a lake.... and not be able to recover my $$

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Would love to spend a k. there but have no idea how to do BTC.... One place says I need to put in 750 a week for a few weeks.... I dont have that kind of $$$ and im not hooking my phone/bank account onto a damn APP that ANYONE can steal. Or lose the phone, in a lake.... and not be able to recover my $$
Cash app is super easy have you tried that ? And it's lockable with pin and thumb print

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
So on CashApp would then transfer it to your wallet??
Like I said I am not a pro at this but what I do know about Bitcoin I have learned watching YouTube videos I first started watching on how to open and connect with an app and then learn how to do transfers and receive.

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Download coinomi wallet , get cash app, buy Bitcoin at any amount you please then transfer to coinomi . Then order and transfer your beautiful BTC to SB for bangin products 👍🏻 Avoid coinbase and all that other nonsense, cashAPP the way to go , make sure you transfer from cash app to another wallet first though just to keep things gravy

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Download coinomi wallet , get cash app, buy Bitcoin at any amount you please then transfer to coinomi . Then order and transfer your beautiful BTC to SB for bangin products 👍🏻 Avoid coinbase and all that other nonsense, cashAPP the way to go , make sure you transfer from cash app to another wallet first though just to keep things gravy
This is great information for everyone and thank you for taking the time to explain it!! 👍

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Like I said I am not a pro at this but what I do know about Bitcoin I have learned watching YouTube videos I first started watching on how to open and connect with an app and then learn how to do transfers and receive.
Boss you’re definitely far more advanced in this process than I am… I’m still learning the in’s and outs’s of BTC. I’m going to look up those videos you mentioned… hoping I’m able to learn some more on this subject. Thanks Boss man

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Bump bump bump!!! Getting down to the final days men! Don’t miss out this deal could set you up for months and months and months of cycling, trt, blasting and cruising.

Happy Memorial Day from everyone at SB!!

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Down to the wire guys. Don’t miss out!!

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are the 12 ML vials only available when buying 10 with the special? If someone bought 4 or 5 Test E would those also be 12 ML’s or regular 10 ML’s? Thank you!

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Are the 12 ML vials only available when buying 10 with the special? If someone bought 4 or 5 Test E would those also be 12 ML’s or regular 10 ML’s? Thank you!
You can buy singles. They will be 12mls till there gone 💪