• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Matt's Log - SB labs gear

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Great progress from the beginning of the log to now!! Keep it up!
Thank you! It's definitely been a fun but difficult journey so far and I've learned SO much about anabolics, diet, my self, my dedication, discipline etc.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Matt great progress man… I think you’ve added muscle too absolutely. And you’re definitely down in BF% you can see in your stomach and towards your back. I’m glad you’re doing the log… things happen in life and we all get thrown around but you’re staying consistent and sometimes that’s the struggle. And you’ve gotten that down so great job man

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Matt great progress man… I think you’ve added muscle too absolutely. And you’re definitely down in BF% you can see in your stomach and towards your back. I’m glad you’re doing the log… things happen in life and we all get thrown around but you’re staying consistent and sometimes that’s the struggle. And you’ve gotten that down so great job man
Thank you sir!

I know it's early but I really feel like the SB blue tops are already starting to have an impact even if it's just a visual enhancement. Imo I look fuller, more vascular and I'm getting leaner.

Obviously could be placebo as I know it takes a while to start seeing hgh benefits but I'll take it regardless.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thank you sir!

I know it's early but I really feel like the SB blue tops are already starting to have an impact even if it's just a visual enhancement. Imo I look fuller, more vascular and I'm getting leaner.

Obviously could be placebo as I know it takes a while to start seeing hgh benefits but I'll take it regardless.
I don’t think it’s placebo… I know an increase in muscle is usually see at higher HGH doses and for longer timeframes but each time I start HGH I can feel it way before I can see it (If that makes sense). I feel fuller and hold just a little more water than normal. I feel it in my shoulders first… I’m not sure why lol.

You’re looking good Matt… how are you doing with the T3? Did you discontinue or add it back in?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s placebo… I know an increase in muscle is usually see at higher HGH doses and for longer timeframes but each time I start HGH I can feel it way before I can see it (If that makes sense). I feel fuller and hold just a little more water than normal. I feel it in my shoulders first… I’m not sure why lol.

You’re looking good Matt… how are you doing with the T3? Did you discontinue or add it back in?
Thank you for your kind words brother.

Makes sense and goes along with what I'm seeing. I'm holding a little more water which I'm seeing visually and on the scale.

I tapered down on the t3 and haven't taken it for a few days now bc I was worried about being catabolic on just the lower dose of test. Low dose t3 also seemed to make me look a lot less full without the other anabolics in play.

I am however taking a low dose of PSL euro pharm T4 just to help keep my metabolism running good. Shout out to @Vision for helping me when i ordered the t4.

When I stopped the t3 I felt my metabolism slow down a bit so I'm enjoying the t4. I really like the t4 at this stage of things (cruising) and it feels perfect tbh. I also know t4 can have a synergistic effect with hgh. So I feel like the SB blue tops + the PSL t4 is a nice combo for me right now. Definitely enjoying everything atm!

My anxiety is essentially gone now which is nice. Just a little bit off and on. Still waiting for my blood work to come back. Hopefully it's back any day now although it said up to 5 days which seems excessive.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sitting around 185 pounds atm. I feel pretty good about where I am while cruising on just test.

Been trying to push pretty hard in the gym and I can honestly say I can see my shoulders growing. I realize a lot of it is just leaning out but I swear I'm adding some muscle here and there as well.

On 2300 cal a day atm. The usual not exciting chicken and rice etc.
I see changes man. Congrats!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
New labs.
250mg SB test E a week with 50mg a day SB proviron.

125mg split into 2 shots a week. Labs are 3 days since last pin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220627-055556_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220627-055556_MyQuest.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 1