• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Matt's Log - SB labs gear

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
202 pounds today. Abdomen is definitely leaning out. Staying strong (actually getting stronger)

That lower abdomen flab is sticking like super glue but I'm confident it will come off as long as I stay the course.

Bumped the SB T3 to 50mcg today and feel great. No side effects from it. About to go crush a leg workout!

Back to doing 0.4mg SB tren ace ED and I feel better already. My mind feels more stable.

View attachment 72862

Hell ya man, it’s so encouraging being able to see results every week, sometimes every day, isn’t it?

I’m interested in seeing what you can do about the extra/loose skin on the belly. My wife has the same thing from pregnancy and I keep trying to encourage her it will get better and tighten up if she just sticks with it. So i think the same for you, especially with all the lean mass you’re about to put on.

I’m assuming you meant 40mgs of tren ace WD right? We’re you having some mental sides with it or something? I get the rage like a mother fucker man. It sucks and if I’m not cared it can really affect my life In a negative ways so far this cycle I’ve been doing an awesome job at managing the anger, hope I can keep it up for 12 weeks!

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell ya man, it’s so encouraging being able to see results every week, sometimes every day, isn’t it?

I’m interested in seeing what you can do about the extra/loose skin on the belly. My wife has the same thing from pregnancy and I keep trying to encourage her it will get better and tighten up if she just sticks with it. So i think the same for you, especially with all the lean mass you’re about to put on.

I’m assuming you meant 40mgs of tren ace WD right? We’re you having some mental sides with it or something? I get the rage like a mother fucker man. It sucks and if I’m not cared it can really affect my life In a negative ways so far this cycle I’ve been doing an awesome job at managing the anger, hope I can keep it up for 12 weeks!
Thank you and yes it's fantastic seeing weekly, daily changes! The skin on my lower belly definitely has fat in it bc I pinch it and feel it but it will be coming off. I am worried though about having lose skin like you mentioned but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Even if I do I'm hoping my upper and mid abdomen abs stick out well.

Yes, typo lol. I meant to say 0.4ml so yes 40mg of tren ace. I was getting some mental sides on 350mg a week then dropped to 280mg a week. I'm finding i get less mental sides on daily injections vs EOD. Specifically when I say mental sides for me it has been: anxiety, rage, a lot of ups and downs like feeling like I'm riding a mental roller coaster. So the ED injections of smaller amounts seems to keep my levels more stable.

I got to say I've been doing a great job managing the tren anger too. I think this comes from life experience and age. For example I can't imagine if I had done tren or any gear at age 23 vs now at age 33. I wouldn't of been able to control it like i can now. My theory is this is why we hear of so many bad outcomes with younger guys running tren. Or even just for those who aren't in a stable place in life with their relationship, job, kids, home, etc.

On a different note I had a nasty tren cough episode last night. I checked for blood return b4 I Injected and there was none but I guess I nicked a vein when pulling the needle out. It was a fun time 😂

This SB t3 has my metabolism on fire! I'm liking it.

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yet to try T3 brother. Keep up the good work 💪💪

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey man just wanted to stop in and say fucking awesome job dude!!!! Sorry to hear about that tren cough… absolutely horrible when that happens LOL. But it happens to the best of us LOL. And I also want to apologize I haven’t checked in with your log in a little bit I’ve just been so busy man and things are a little hectic at the moment. But I did wanna pop in and just let you know that you’re doing a fantastic job and to keep it up!! The way you draft your log and the way you explain things is refreshing and I love it. Keep it up man and we’ll definitely talk soon

Jj

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday (My Sunday bc I work weekends)

Compound update: I hadn't been feeling well at all emotionally and physically. Been having issues for a couple weeks with getting off in the bed room or otherwise. It wasn't that I couldn't get off. It just took forever and my sensitivity on the ol Johnson just wasn't normal off/on. On Wednesday I took an SB Caber and within an hour I starting feeling better (less fatigue and an increase in a feeling of well-being). Since then I've felt much better overall and the issue getting off has vanished.

I upped my sb tren dosage back to 350mg a week from 280mg. ED pin schedule.

I upped my sb Mast dosage to 500mg.

This has my current compounds at:
Sb 500mg test E.
Sb 500mg Mast E
Sb 350mg Tren ace
Sb 50mcg T3
12.5mg aromasin 2x a week
Sb caber 1-2 caps per week.

Just had a kick ass Bis and Tris workout.
Skull crushers
Rope pull downs
Unilateral underhand cable pushdowns
Hammer curls
Preacher curls
Standing ez bar Curls
Standing alternating dB curls.
Some cardio

Diet has stayed on point with the typical chicken and rice or ground turkey and rice.
Adding a little more fat in with a few almonds on days I'm eating chicken opposed to ground turkey. I've noticed if I take fat to 50g or lower it gets difficult to poop. Around 180g carbs a day. Protein around 250g

Giving the bucked up pre workout a try. I'm enjoying it. It's the lower caffeine one with 200mg per serving.

Water intake is 1 gallon a day. Trying to bump this up to 1.5 gallon a day.

Weight was 202 pounds this morning. I seem to be leaning out more than the scale is indicating. Strength is through the roof. I appear to be gaining muscle. I was afraid the t3 would make me look more flat but it doesn't seem to be having that affect.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's been a hot minute since I made a log entry.

Yesterday I did Chest, Tris and Bis. Apparently I hurt my wrist doing dB flat presses. I had my wrist wraps on most of the time but the one set I didn't I strained it. Kept it wrapped today at the gym.

The last 2 workouts haven't been great. Energy levels have been kinda shit on the lower calories but that is to be expected. Not all workouts can be great but it's the fact that we push through the shitty ones and get the work done anyway that matters IMO.

Yesterday
Dumb bell chest presses
Skull crushers
Reverse grip Unilateral tricep cable ext
Tricep Rope push downs
Standing ez bar Curls
Preacher curls
Alternating dumb bell curls
Planned do more chest workout but my wrist was throbbing and I pussed out.

Today I did some shoulders and back but took it easy so my wrist will heal
Dumb bell laterals
T bar rows
Low cable rows
Lat pull downs

Going to use this time as a bit of a deload week so this wrist will heal up.

Diet is on point. 199.0 pounds this morning. Would seem I'm a bit stuck there atm. Going to see if my weight goes down any tomorrow then see if calories need tweaked.

Upped my tren dosage just to see how I felt the past few days to 420mg a week. Not a fan! Lol, don't feel to good. Going back to 350mg a week. I know it's not ideal to keep changing dosages but it's a short Ester and I really wanted to see how I reacted since I got my prolactin in check. The anger is a little much, lol.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Updated abdomen picture from this AM. The MAIN goal atm is to lose that lower abd fat! Obviously while maintaining as much lean muscle as possible. The SB Test, Mast and Tren seems to be doing a great job of holding onto my muscle. Just looking a bit flat atm due to the 75mcg of t3 and the lower carbs.

Snapchat-1005431156.jpg

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Definitely leaning out Matt! That’s for sure… looking good brother 😎

Keep at it!

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been busy with work.

Did Chest and Tris today. Elbow has been hurting a good bit and energy level is low due to fairly low carbs atm.
Did dB flat presses 4 sets of 10 reps
Cable Flys
Unilateral under grip tricep ext
Rope tricep ext
Ez bar cable tricep ext
Some abs

Doing 1850 calories for a few days to break past the 197 pound sticking point and it's working! 196 pounds today.

The SB compounds I'm on are doing a fantastic job at holding onto my muscle. I know I'm not going to be gaining much of any muscle atm but that's not my current goal anyway. Trying to hold onto as much of muscle as possible in this calorie deficit and I'd say I'm having 100% success doing so!

Current dosages
Sb test E 400mg a week
Sb Mast e 500mg a week
Sb tren ace 420mg a week
Sb t3 50mcg a day (AM fasted)

I feel off atm bc my muscles look flat due to the lack of carbs but I understand it's not muscle loss. Just lack of glycogen.

I'm definitely the leanest right now that I have ever been in my life. I can honestly say that I'm leaner right now than I was at 160 pounds around 5 yrs ago.

If I can stay strong I'm confident I'll have abs sooner than later. I'm fighting 20 years of lower abdomen fat but I will not throw in the towel. I've come to far to quit now!

Back to using bpc-157 for my elbow along with the muscle gelz heal cream. Going to order some more bpc soon from recon and might get some tb-500 too. Undecided.

Stay tuned brothers.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Finally an update!! Kidding lol. Nice man so I was looking into Bpc-157 and TB500. Definitely would be cool to hear your opinion on the Bpc-157. I’ve yet to use it but I have a nasty shoulder injury that i need to do something about it. I’ve also heard great things about adding the TB-500!!

muay thai

Registered Member
Reaction score
great work bro, zoom out of the camera lense so we can se ya though its too close up

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Finally an update!! Kidding lol. Nice man so I was looking into Bpc-157 and TB500. Definitely would be cool to hear your opinion on the Bpc-157. I’ve yet to use it but I have a nasty shoulder injury that i need to do something about it. I’ve also heard great things about adding the TB-500!!
Lol, yeah work has been keeping me busy! I've used bpc on a few injuries and I truly believe in it! I had a quad injury for a couple years that wouldn't recover and bpc seemed to of took care of it!:

I have experience with tb500 as well but not with me personally. It works! Bpc and tb was both used and the results was undeniable.

great work bro, zoom out of the camera lense so we can se ya though its too close up
I'll get some more pictures here soon! Thank you.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday (My Sunday bc I work weekends)

Compound update: I hadn't been feeling well at all emotionally and physically. Been having issues for a couple weeks with getting off in the bed room or otherwise. It wasn't that I couldn't get off. It just took forever and my sensitivity on the ol Johnson just wasn't normal off/on. On Wednesday I took an SB Caber and within an hour I starting feeling better (less fatigue and an increase in a feeling of well-being). Since then I've felt much better overall and the issue getting off has vanished.

I upped my sb tren dosage back to 350mg a week from 280mg. ED pin schedule.

I upped my sb Mast dosage to 500mg.

This has my current compounds at:
Sb 500mg test E.
Sb 500mg Mast E
Sb 350mg Tren ace
Sb 50mcg T3
12.5mg aromasin 2x a week
Sb caber 1-2 caps per week.

Just had a kick ass Bis and Tris workout.
Skull crushers
Rope pull downs
Unilateral underhand cable pushdowns
Hammer curls
Preacher curls
Standing ez bar Curls
Standing alternating dB curls.
Some cardio

Diet has stayed on point with the typical chicken and rice or ground turkey and rice.
Adding a little more fat in with a few almonds on days I'm eating chicken opposed to ground turkey. I've noticed if I take fat to 50g or lower it gets difficult to poop. Around 180g carbs a day. Protein around 250g

Giving the bucked up pre workout a try. I'm enjoying it. It's the lower caffeine one with 200mg per serving.

Water intake is 1 gallon a day. Trying to bump this up to 1.5 gallon a day.

Weight was 202 pounds this morning. I seem to be leaning out more than the scale is indicating. Strength is through the roof. I appear to be gaining muscle. I was afraid the t3 would make me look more flat but it doesn't seem to be having that affect.

Looking good man definitely loosing fat! Don’t worry too much about the scale or can be very misleading when gauging fat loss, especially on your first cycle where you could easily be adding a couple pounds of muscle a week. When I did my first cycle I kept getting leaner and the numbers on the scale kept going up! The fat loss just can’t keep up with the all that muscle you’re gaining!

Keep killing this shit my man. How far are you into your cycle now? How long you running it for? Pct or cruising after? Sorry if you already mentioned all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking good man definitely loosing fat! Don’t worry too much about the scale or can be very misleading when gauging fat loss, especially on your first cycle where you could easily be adding a couple pounds of muscle a week. When I did my first cycle I kept getting leaner and the numbers on the scale kept going up! The fat loss just can’t keep up with the all that muscle you’re gaining!

Keep killing this shit my man. How far are you into your cycle now? How long you running it for? Pct or cruising after? Sorry if you already mentioned all that.

Thank you! I've been reluctant to post new pictures bc I don't like how I look atm. Just kinda flat with the lower carbs and t3 in play. Can't wait till I can carb up and see how I look! I know that's stupid of me bc its perfectly normal not to look full on lower carbs.

Great advice on the scale! Much appreciated. I have definitely been noticing a positive change in the mirror even when the scale isn't moving!!

This is my 9th week on tren. Like 7th week on mast. I'm planning not to run the tren any longer than 12 weeks just to be safe.

I stay on test year round (I get labs done and keep an eye on my markers) Once I finish the tren run I'll be dropping to 200mg test a week with some mast. Probably 200-300mg mast. I'll cruise for a few months before I do another blast.

Thank you again for kind words and encouragement!

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I've been reluctant to post new pictures bc I don't like how I look atm. Just kinda flat with the lower carbs and t3 in play. Can't wait till I can carb up and see how I look! I know that's stupid of me bc its perfectly normal not to look full on lower carbs.

Great advice on the scale! Much appreciated. I have definitely been noticing a positive change in the mirror even when the scale isn't moving!!

This is my 9th week on tren. Like 7th week on mast. I'm planning not to run the tren any longer than 12 weeks just to be safe.

I stay on test year round (I get labs done and keep an eye on my markers) Once I finish the tren run I'll be dropping to 200mg test a week with some mast. Probably 200-300mg mast. I'll cruise for a few months before I do another blast.

Thank you again for kind words and encouragement!

Hell ya man, I’m actually really surprised you’re not getting any flack for running tren your first cycle. I’ve seen guys get lit up for even mentioning the idea, while being so new to gear. I actually didn’t even tell anyone here I ran tren while I was for that reason lol. I’ve got zero regrets though. Trens really good to me, hardly any sides.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell ya man, I’m actually really surprised you’re not getting any flack for running tren your first cycle. I’ve seen guys get lit up for even mentioning the idea, while being so new to gear. I actually didn’t even tell anyone here I ran tren while I was for that reason lol. I’ve got zero regrets though. Trens really good to me, hardly any sides.

It's actually not my first cycle/run. I've ran test for years. Used deca, npp, dbol, anavar, anadrol, etc. This is just my first time using tren and mast.

I just never stayed consistent in the gym until the past 7 months. When I started back I got back what I had lost super fast with muscle memory. This month makes 1 year since I've had any alcohol. That was a big reason I never stayed consistent before.

When I started back into the gym last October I started back with test and deca. Used that for several months. Switched to npp after a short break from 19-nors. Tossed in anavar for several weeks which lead me to where we are currently 😀😃

The past 7 months have been amazing and I can honestly say I'm very pleased with the results I've gotten in such a short amount of time. I was a fat blob before I started back.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is today. Like to never of got it to a small enough file. Ended up screen shooting it on my phone and clipping it
1653505759878.png

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of how flat I am atm but only taking in around 130 carbs a day atm so it is what it is.
1653505863253.png

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
@TheOldJJdigs
I know you like updates 😁
Hell yea!!!!

First… I know you say you look flat I heard you talking in another thread but dude you’ve lost a lot of bad weight and you’re looking good brother. I know you can’t wait to jump on and plump up lol.

Im in for the ride and definitely following along!! SB rocks 😁😁

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had a killer high volume leg and tricep day today.

Did some squats (only went up to 225 bc my knees suck unless I'm on npp/deca)
Leg presses
Leg press calf ext
Leg ext
Leg curls
Tricep reverse grip cable Unilaterals
Tricep Rope
Tricep straight bar reverse and overhand grip
Did some abs too.

196.0 this morning.

Loving how I'm looking leaner every day on this SB tren and T3.

My suger has been bottoming out on my occasionally if I haven't ate in a while so keeping some gunmies close by just in case I'm out and not home to grab some chicken and rice.

Calories are at 2000 on workout days and 1850 on non workout days/days I work my job.

Just ordered some more SB Test and Tren :) Big shout out to @TheOldJJdigs and SB for being awesome! ( @heavyhitter is always super responsive and great as well. I have just became friends with JJ here and usually end up talking to him)

As long as i continue to feel good I'm likely going to extend this tren by a few weeks. This is week 9 and ideally I'd like to end it at week 12 but it just depends on how my composition is. May potentially extend it to 14 weeks. Time will tell. Once I finish the run I'll be cruising on 200mg test and probably a little mast for a few months.

Very excited to see how I progress and how my body changes over the coming days/weeks.

I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for following along!! You guys are the best!

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Had a killer high volume leg and tricep day today.

Did some squats (only went up to 225 bc my knees suck unless I'm on npp/deca)
Leg presses
Leg press calf ext
Leg ext
Leg curls
Tricep reverse grip cable Unilaterals
Tricep Rope
Tricep straight bar reverse and overhand grip
Did some abs too.

196.0 this morning.

Loving how I'm looking leaner every day on this SB tren and T3.

My suger has been bottoming out on my occasionally if I haven't ate in a while so keeping some gunmies close by just in case I'm out and not home to grab some chicken and rice.

Calories are at 2000 on workout days and 1850 on non workout days/days I work my job.

Just ordered some more SB Test and Tren :) Big shout out to @TheOldJJdigs and SB for being awesome! ( @heavyhitter is always super responsive and great as well. I have just became friends with JJ here and usually end up talking to him)

As long as i continue to feel good I'm likely going to extend this tren by a few weeks. This is week 9 and ideally I'd like to end it at week 12 but it just depends on how my composition is. May potentially extend it to 14 weeks. Time will tell. Once I finish the run I'll be cruising on 200mg test and probably a little mast for a few months.

Very excited to see how I progress and how my body changes over the coming days/weeks.

I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for following along!! You guys are the best!
Matt you’re running a really successful log here… a lot of work amigo 😁 Thank you for the kind words and especially thank you for being such a great customer with SB.

I can’t wait to see the fuller look you’re going to bring after this cut… sub’d for sure 👍👍👍

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
And so it begins!!! Lol
not sure if you’re hitting the carbs full time yet but it’s going to be good 😊
Still limiting carbs to around 120-150 a day depending on if it's a training day or not. Trying to burn more of this belly fat off. Can't wait to be able to eat double that amount of carbs!!