• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Mastery Pharmaceuticals?

fnlappch

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody ever heard of this ugl? I ended up with some of their anavar, clomid, nolva- and a few other random things. Got it for practically nothing in a little trade deal. No clue if it’s legit, can’t find anything on them.

suraonyx23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever heard of this ugl? I ended up with some of their anavar, clomid, nolva- and a few other random things. Got it for practically nothing in a little trade deal. No clue if it’s legit, can’t find anything on them.

Don’t see how you can’t find anything on them because I know of 3 boards they’re on. I got some stuff from them for a couple of friends. Just Test E, Tren Ace and Sust. Don’t have any blood work yet from them but they haven’t said anything bad yet either. Should have a better idea on how good the Tren is very soon.

fnlappch

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don’t see how you can’t find anything on them because I know of 3 boards they’re on. I got some stuff from them for a couple of friends. Just Test E, Tren Ace and Sust. Don’t have any blood work yet from them but they haven’t said anything bad yet either. Should have a better idea on how good the Tren is very soon.

This is the only AS forum I get on, I was surprised when I found nothing from google.

Thanks for the reply

Last edited:

brokenarrow

Registered Member
Reaction score
Found 2 lab reports on this ugl. Winstrol tabs was 27% under dosed and T-bol was also under dosed 25mg were tested at 22.3 mgs.