• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Massage Tool’s ?

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
9067c62a0634a92c5fea3c2ce48c84f3.jpg

I picked this up last week and was surprised at how well it works especially for $40
Anyone have experience with these ?
Whats some you find most effective ?

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
9067c62a0634a92c5fea3c2ce48c84f3.jpg

I picked this up last week and was surprised at how well it works especially for $40
Anyone have experience with these ?
Whats some you find most effective ?

Lowe’s purchase huh?

I have one off Amazon (different one) & I also bought like 30 different tips separately.

I almost always go back to the ball. The flat on feels good but have to have some layers because it slaps your skin. The one that looks like a finger is probably my 2nd choice. If I only had those two I’d be happy.

I get a lot of back pain so I’ll have my girl go poking around with her fingers finding the most sensitive spots. Then she marks it on my skin with a pen. Next grab the gun (fastest setting always), and dig that thing into my sensitive areas for a couple/few minutes each. Lastly (we bought a cupping set off amazon for $40 ish), she will put the cups on my back centered on those pin marks she made. Gives it a few pumps, set a timer for 10 min & then remove them.

Usually makes me feel better for a couple or few days. I know that doesn’t sound good- but a couple days of less back pain is very rare for me haha

(I only do the cups maybe once a month), gun always feels fantastic though.

If that one is anything like mine, try to avoid bony areas, it can feel unpleasant.

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Lowe’s purchase huh?

I have one off Amazon (different one) & I also bought like 30 different tips separately.

I almost always go back to the ball. The flat on feels good but have to have some layers because it slaps your skin. The one that looks like a finger is probably my 2nd choice. If I only had those two I’d be happy.

I get a lot of back pain so I’ll have my girl go poking around with her fingers finding the most sensitive spots. Then she marks it on my skin with a pen. Next grab the gun (fastest setting always), and dig that thing into my sensitive areas for a couple/few minutes each. Lastly (we bought a cupping set off amazon for $40 ish), she will put the cups on my back centered on those pin marks she made. Gives it a few pumps, set a timer for 10 min & then remove them.

Usually makes me feel better for a couple or few days. I know that doesn’t sound good- but a couple days of less back pain is very rare for me haha

(I only do the cups maybe once a month), gun always feels fantastic though.

If that one is anything like mine, try to avoid bony areas, it can feel unpleasant.

yup lowes !! They had one at home depot that looked more manageable as far as grip but they sold out before i could get by there.
Thanks for the tip with the marking of spots man I’ve got severe back pain as well and doing flooring everyday has done nothing but make things worse. I already asked the wife to try out your protocol for massage points. (G2G)
I have bad sciatica too and this thing has helped relieve it somewhat along with a heating pad but very temporary !
Bones are definitely a no fly zone with it as the 3,800 rpm rapid beating vibrates the shit outa them.
Can make a cool darth vader voice while doing pec’s though

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
You should grab a cupping set, they’re fascinating. After putting the cups on the “target” spots, she will fill in the big empty spots with some of the remaining cups. It’s fascinating because although we do the same pressure on each one- the “non target” areas will be mildly bruised, but the “target” areas are MUCH darker purples/blacks.

I don’t have any pics of myself, but here’s a pic of my girl using some. She was complaining about neck pain, check out how dark the target area is compared to the others visible.
6ba6bba58cee0b1e3c3761bb6e154905.jpg

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
You should grab a cupping set, they’re fascinating. After putting the cups on the “target” spots, she will fill in the big empty spots with some of the remaining cups. It’s fascinating because although we do the same pressure on each one- the “non target” areas will be mildly bruised, but the “target” areas are MUCH darker purples/blacks.

I don’t have any pics of myself, but here’s a pic of my girl using some. She was complaining about neck pain, check out how dark the target area is compared to the others visible.
6ba6bba58cee0b1e3c3761bb6e154905.jpg

Damn bro that shit looks crazy, interesting though. I’ll do some research on these. Thank’s
Do they leave those marks or do they go away after removing cup’s?

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn bro that shit looks crazy, interesting though. I’ll do some research on these. Thank’s
Do they leave those marks or do they go away after removing cup’s?

The light marks are gone in a day or two, the dark ones are gone in maybe 4 days or so. At least for us, I’m sure everyone is different.

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok good to know. I’ll have to look into these especially worth it they help relieve some of the pain.

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok good to know. I’ll have to look into these especially worth it they help relieve some of the pain.

Forgot to mention muscle scraping as well, the tools are also available on Amazon for good prices. These will also leave bruises on you for a few days. So gun, cups, scraper. Those are my best recommendations.

If you get cups, you can also put some lotion/oil on your back, do a couple pumps and you can slide the suctioned cup around your back. Also feels great. If you have back hair like me shave it first, the sliding cups will pull it all lol.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I made a massage gun out of a reciprocating saw.

I think all total is was $75 and it will beat the shit out of you.

I had used some massage guns and they didn't do much at all for me so I had to step it up a bit.

The only inconvenience is the trigger is variable
Speed so you have to adjust the speed as you go.
9a115d64fb0fb7f5740a245820e7e75c.jpg

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I made a massage gun out of a reciprocating saw.

I think all total is was $75 and it will beat the shit out of you.

I had used some massage guns and they didn't do much at all for me so I had to step it up a bit.

The only inconvenience is the trigger is variable
Speed so you have to adjust the speed as you go.
9a115d64fb0fb7f5740a245820e7e75c.jpg

Holy shit monte thats a real man’s man typa massager
Very cool, i like the way you think brother !

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
This looks like a weapon off hellraiser, I’d be kind of scared to use it honestly.
And the price
I will say that you and posmx have both mentioned muscle scraping and its the first I’ve heard of this.

You don’t have to spend near this much for a scraping tool, but this one does make me feel like upgrading haha

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I guess they made me some type of massager, hands free, blue tooth, 80 variations…
7cf22d59adab8d8e3544ed8a9e69d503.png

Lmao. MAX 2 !. I was at a sex shop and they know me , and pulled it out and said , “ your design is finished MAX! . Of course I didn’t……. I did not. That wouldn’t help . After all the stuff I’ve done , there is no way !

MAX 1

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I guess they made me some type of massager, hands free, blue tooth, 80 variations…
7cf22d59adab8d8e3544ed8a9e69d503.png

Lmao. MAX 2 !. I was at a sex shop and they know me , and pulled it out and said , “ your design is finished MAX! . Of course I didn’t……. I did not. That wouldn’t help . After all the stuff I’ve done , there is no way !

MAX 1

Damn 80 different variations?
EXOTIC !!
Looks very interesting

KendalMenesez

Registered Member
Reaction score
The key characteristics of the device that you need to pay attention to are the following parameters and functions: Speed modes.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cmon my guy, have some forum awareness, RIP Dale C
Lotta new guys don’t know anything about this place and they’re just trying to be relevant. Kinda like the gym after January 1rst. He’s only got 4 posts.
I don’t think he’s trying to be disrespectful.

RIP Dale.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lotta new guys don’t know anything about this place and they’re just trying to be relevant. Kinda like the gym after January 1rst. He’s only got 4 posts.
I don’t think he’s trying to be disrespectful.

RIP Dale.
Exactly, honest mistake...