• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Mark Wahlberg unrecognizable on set of new movie

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mark Wahlberg unrecognizable on set of new movie

Is that you, Mark?

Impossibly buff star Mark Wahlberg looked unrecognizable in a fat suit while filming his latest project, “Father Stu,” in Los Angeles on Friday.

New photos show the 49-year-old — who has gained at least 20 pounds for his latest role as a boxer-turned-priest — noticeably heavier, especially around the waist, with apparent prosthetics and makeup to complete the transformation.

Source: https://pagesix.com/2021/05/23/mark-wahlberg-wears-fat-suit-on-the-set-of-his-new-movie/amp/

Attachments

• mark-wahlberg-041.jpg
    mark-wahlberg-041.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 136

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
I don’t think I would guess who the guy on the picture was, if I saw it without caption.

Makeup has added 10 years at least.

jrup1986

Registered Member
Reaction score
Isn't he fairly short ?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

randy4me

Registered Member
Reaction score
Matthew-McConaughey-Dallas-Buyers-Club.jpg

Who is this famous actor? He had to cut a lot of weight and I'm sure he made a fortune.

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Matthew-McConaughey-Dallas-Buyers-Club.jpg

Who is this famous actor? He had to cut a lot of weight and I'm sure he made a fortune.
This is Matthew McConaughey, the Dallas Buyers Club movie. He lost 21 kg for this role as a man dying of AIDS.