• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Man's penis turns black and rots after he injected it with cocaine

He must have missed the vein. Call it a hunch.

CLEARLY he didn't read the Trimix thread here at the ASF.

The lesson here is… Don’t inject anything into your penis (I must be a prude, cause I thought that one was obvious).

Fuck that.
My dick doesn't work.
Modern medicine serves a purpose.

If it doesn’t get bigger when it turns black it’s a no go for peen shots for me.

I’ve never heard of this method but we had a news reporter die out here from “butt bumps”. Supposedly you dip your dick in crank and stick it up your partners ass and he gets high.
Sounds hard to dose. Is their a mg to inch conversion chart or something??

I’ve never heard of this method but we had a news reporter die out here from “butt bumps”. Supposedly you dip your dick in crank and stick it up your partners ass and he gets high.

Where's our dipping the tip expert, Procard? One finger tip is exactly 10mg of dbol dust, so I'd imagine a dick would be 100mg maybe?

That's not quite how a booty bump works.
In the gay world (where the BEST drugs are) you put crystal meth in a syringe the way you would inject it into a vein.. U then take the needle off and ur other fucked up methhead gay friend shoves the syringe up ur ass.

In the gay world (where the BEST drugs are) you put crystal meth in a syringe the way you would inject it into a vein.. U then take the needle off and ur other fucked up methhead gay friend shoves the syringe up ur ass.

Damn...I think my meth is bunk. Nothing. 😔

Most here would be micro dosing if there was

There you have it folks.
It’s like a coffee enema on steroids lol.

Wasn’t a good idea at all. Maybe try the turkey baster method? Sounds solid compared to the ol dick shot lol

Back