• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

MA Labs Mitradopa Log

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my bottle earlier this week from @GYMnTONIC. If your interested in MA Labs products and need more payment options than e-check, check our his store!

To give some background, I'm pretty experienced in nootropics but I've never used kratom.

Today is day 1 and I just started out with 4 caps. Will update later today/tonight on how it goes.

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, checking back in!

So about 20mins after taking 4 caps I got some nausea. I wasn't too worried because I saw Wes say he had the same issue in his own log. I also took them on an empty stomach which I figured didn't help. It subsided in another 20mins. After that was the fun part! I got great mood improvement and an overall sense of well being. Very comfortable feeling! If I had to compare I would say "opiate" like.

I think I'm going to give 6 caps a whirl tomorrow. I will probably have a light breakfast first just to try and avoid the nausea!

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
6 caps down the hatch! Will report back later.

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Similar experience today with the nausea. I also didn't eat before taking them again. Again though, once it subsides, the feeling is pure bliss. Definitely much more mood improvement today. I was not anxious at all when talking to people. Words were flowing like water. The "high" lasted for about an hour. However, all the other mood benefits last me throughout the day. This stuff really is "happy in a bottle".

Tomorrow will be the full 8 cap dose. I'm expecting big things after 6 caps today.

Bucks

Registered Member
Reaction score
Keep going very int in this.

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
8 caps today. Honestly, it was way too much for me. I was basically a log all day. I did the bare minimum at work (thank God I work from home!). The nausea was terrible today. It was at the point were people asked if I was feeling okay.

Moral of the story... you don't always need the max dose! It looks like the sweet spot for me is 6 caps!