• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Lump on breast

muscle1022

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys not sure if this is the right place, But since I felt it after doing sarms I'm just gonna put it here. So in April I finished taking a cycle of sarms and by may I noticed a weird feeling on my nipples and yes the first thought that came to mind was Noooo? gyno? so I wanted to see if I can get some suggestions, Advice, or input on your guys thought on the situation. I mean iv'e read about how the sarms suppress your test but I just wasn't expecting this what do you guys think?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get an ultrasound asap

99% of the time it's gyno, pregyno or a fatty accumulation

But for the first time ever in one of my guys, what we thought was Pregyno turned out to be breast cancer.

He did chemo and surgery and we hit him with glutathione for the 3 months of chemo and he is cured 100% for the time being

But we caught it right away.

An ultrasound or imaging is def worth it's weight in gold "just in case"

But again most likely you just have pregyno or fatty accumulations.

muscle1022

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the reply. I actually did have a ultrasound done but the person doing it couldn't see anything either that they didn't know what they were doing but I'm seeing my doctor this month and see what happens. but if it is gyno then I understand its a done deal right?

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I
Hey man thanks for the reply. I actually did have a ultrasound done but the person doing it couldn't see anything either that they didn't know what they were doing but I'm seeing my doctor this month and see what happens. but if it is gyno then I understand its a done deal right?
I read somewhere that AI treatment for x amount of time showed reverse of gyno on patients that had it under a year. Didn't help those who've had it longer, but don't quote me on it, not trying to spread misinformation. Talk to your doctor.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nolva and Ralox can easily treat Gyno or pregyno

It targets E at the cellular level aka the breast tissue

These are cancer drugs and work immaculately.

Even if you have pregyno, Arim, Exem and Letro which work differently will often resolve the issue in a short period of time

No reason to stress yet. Get your imaging and go from there. PreGyno meaning first stages is super simple to fix. Even pre pubescent or existing gyno can be taken care of minus surgery in most situations.

muscle1022

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got it so would you suggest grabbing some arim, or nova or just hold on? also should I avoid using anything till I resolve this?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got it so would you suggest grabbing some arim, or nova or just hold on? also should I avoid using anything till I resolve this?
If the ultrasound came back inconclusive or a biopsy showed everything is ok, then I would say Nolva is gtg. Even at 20mgs ed for 2-3 months it should cure pregyno super quick and safely.

"should". Nothing is ever 100% definitive

Thing is I will say this. I have seen thousands of cases of Pregyno and gyno and for the first time ever, I saw a case come back Breast Cancer. It spooked me to a very small degree, EXCEPT, its literally like .1% of people I have seen with gyno symptoms. In males it is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rare. But it is not impossible.

I wouldn't wanna give bad advice. Get checked for fact. Doctors wrongfully and very often also do a Brain MRI when you see gyno or pregyno. They immediately assume a "tumor" and they are wrong 99.999999% of the time in steroid users. They see elevated Prolactin levels and assume cancer and or a brain tumor and they are wrong 99.999999% of the time

Thing is most doctors and endos have no clue how to treat your very basic AAS user or bodybuilder.

Statistically it is very rare, but in my intent to give you good advice I would say get a second opinion at the very least.

Always err on the side of caution but dont' panic meantime. Chances are you are 99.9% gonna be just fine sir.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't panic and think the worst. It is almost 99% gyno. Go to the doc have the exam and you be good to go.

muscle1022

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks you guys, one more thing should I avoid hoping on anything before fixing this?

Oldschool1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Done a cycle in my early 20s not having a clue what I was doing.. got gyno.. didn’t really think much about it for years.. I tried ralox it did shrink it but I ended up getting surgery.. if I was you I would run some ralox while it’s still early. Can’t hurt

SAS1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had a mammogram and ultrasound on mine a couple years ago and they said gyno. Always play it safe. I might go get a second opinion after reading this thread, you guys got me thinking on it lol. Mine calms down after a pct with nolva but flares up again with certain pre workouts I’m assuming creatine for some reason

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if this is the right place, But since I felt it after doing sarms I'm just gonna put it here. So in April I finished taking a cycle of sarms and by may I noticed a weird feeling on my nipples and yes the first thought that came to mind was Noooo? gyno? so I wanted to see if I can get some suggestions, Advice, or input on your guys thought on the situation. I mean iv'e read about how the sarms suppress your test but I just wasn't expecting this what do you guys think?
I would take some arimedex or anastrozole. It’ll improve in a week or two. Based on the timing it’s logical that it’s gyno. I’ve had it many times and AI’s knock it out quick. Letrozole is the strongest AI but kills the joints.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Arnold says “It’s not a tooomaaah.”

Wacker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had a lump 4 months ago my doc said its 100% gyno, but it was definably a lump about a 1" from my nipple they ordered a mamo and a ultrasound. They found the lump and scheduled me for a biopsy it was about two weeks later I went to get it done they did another mamo and ultrasound and it was going down. At that point they said they could see blood specs and there was a high chance that it was just an injury. I chose not to get the biopsy at that time, and we rescheduled a follow up which I did about 2 weeks ago, and it was gone. They could not find anything, always good to get things checked and also get more than one opinion if you what the doctor says makes little sense.

Moto140

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you got gyno from sarms, definitely make sure you never use any AAS that aromatise. Sarms dont aromatise. The breif spike in free T from your natural test getting kicked off of Androgen receptors and SHBG gave you gyno because that small spike aromatised enough...

Without having any idea what you were on.. The other possibility is that MK677 (which really elevates prolactin and IGF1) caused gyno. Prolactin makes gyno. IGF1 makes shit grow fast. So does GH, which came first.