• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lost vial. Coming off cold turkey

Byogsir

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lost my last damn vial of cypionate so e decided to stop. It’s either stop or place an order ASAP. How hard would it be to get clomid from my doctor? What should I tell her? Already have HCG. Ordering bacteriostatic water as we speak. I see some say coming off cold turkey isn’t bad, and I see some say it’s living hell. What is a good pct? Been on 175 mg cypionate a week since March

Place an order bro there's some vendors here that have some lighting fast T/A

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Use your credit card and trt clinic if it’s so dire.

or look at ppal options. Platinum

Last edited:
So you are on trt correct ? You obviously felt like you needed to take test in March why would you think that all of a sudden you are gtg? I would place an order but for like 20 bottles and not need to order for a while .

Lost my last damn vial of cypionate so e decided to stop. It’s either stop or place an order ASAP. How hard would it be to get clomid from my doctor? What should I tell her? Already have HCG. Ordering bacteriostatic water as we speak. I see some say coming off cold turkey isn’t bad, and I see some say it’s living hell. What is a good pct? Been on 175 mg cypionate a week since March

Makes zero sense, good luck feeling like absolute garbage for weeks and weeks

This is a dumb error that you'll learn from.

Place an order with one of the ridiculously fast vendors here. I know there's a couple that are Amazon type quick. Just read in all the subforums and you'll figure out which ones are real fastand have solid reviews to back them up.

Get yourself a bottle it’s much easier then you think

Just be honest with your doc if you hats the route you choose.

This whole "min post count" thing is muddying the waters.

Back