• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Loose skin help?

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently una deficit . Body fat dropping . I’m leaner then I’ve ever been . I’m getting rid of body fat in areas that I never could before that has been there for a long time in the main problem areas like the lower gut and love handles . Is there anything I can do to help tighten the skin there bc the more fat I lose it seems like it’s going to be loose … exact oposite of the damn reason I’m trying to get lean in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. So far though for me what I think is going to be lose really isn't. So it may surprise you how much you can't notice it as you continue to lose. Sorry that isn't informative. Just wanted to offer some encouragement

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. So far though for me what I think is going to be lose really isn't. So it may surprise you how much you can't notice it as you continue to lose. Sorry that isn't informative. Just wanted to offer some encouragement

I appreciate it . I’ve seen some guys online when they get really Lean and there’s no fat left they can pull their skin off their body like nothing lol. I was just wondering if there were any creams or maybe supplements I could use that might help the skin tighten on its own.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
1.1 Gallon of water every day.
2. Collagen in each serving of water.
3. Green tea skin scrub in shower (scrub & let it soak in for at least 5 min before rinsing)
4. Raw Shea Butter applied daily to problem areas (preferably after a shower & before sleeping).
5. 2ius of hgh before bed daily.
6. Selenium, Vitamins E & B6.
7. Time.

Avoid: Alcohol, table salt, msg, detergent based "soaps" & body washes (use natural soaps, ones with activated charcoal are good).

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
1.1 Gallon of water every day.
2. Collagen in each serving of water.
3. Green tea skin scrub in shower (scrub & let it soak in for at least 5 min before rinsing)
4. Raw Shea Butter applied daily to problem areas (preferably after a shower & before sleeping).
5. 2ius of hgh before bed daily.
6. Selenium, Vitamins E & B6.
7. Time.

Avoid: Alcohol, table salt, msg, detergent based "soaps" & body washes (use natural soaps, ones with activated charcoal are good).

Thanks , very detailed . Only thing I can’t do is the gh . I Just recently dropped the gh i was on . I was on 3 iu a day 5 x a week for 6 months . Dropped it from my arms being numb af .

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
In the 90's we had Thomiucase cream from France that would tighten you up dramatically...
Nowadays people smear Preperation-H on the loose skin.

Registered Member
Reaction score
In the 90's we had Thomiucase cream from France that would tighten you up dramatically...
Nowadays people smear Preperation-H on the loose skin.
I was talking with guy who was a bodybuilder in late 80’s. He said he used Preperation H on his loose skin before stepping on stage.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks , very detailed . Only thing I can’t do is the gh . I Just recently dropped the gh i was on . I was on 3 iu a day 5 x a week for 6 months . Dropped it from my arms being numb af .

Your skin will recover if you use the other products, the gh just helps. The key is doing those things every day and being consistent. Collagen and water are the 2 most important.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
On Season 2 of Tiger King one of his gay husbands was selling a product called Tail Tighter, a rub on cream to tighter up his butthole. I suppose that would work. Bahahaha 🐯 🕳 my guess is it’s similar to Preparation H.

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bru I have heard of People using preparation h on their stomach and wrapping plastic wrap around it . Seems like something that would only work temporarily to draw out water

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bru I have heard of People using preparation h on their stomach and wrapping plastic wrap around it . Seems like something that would only work temporarily to draw out water

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score

Like before going on stage is how its used. I dont think id like spreading ass cream all over my belly every day!!
Your young enough, the skin will tighten back up... especially if using HGH

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your skin will recover if you use the other products, the gh just helps. The key is doing those things every day and being consistent. Collagen and water are the 2 most important.

How many times a day . Just once for this stuff ? Should I do it 7 days a week? Will this help it tighten permanently or something that will always have to be done ??

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it . I’ve seen some guys online when they get really Lean and there’s no fat left they can pull their skin off their body like nothing lol. I was just wondering if there were any creams or maybe supplements I could use that might help the skin tighten on its own.

That’s that dick skin/tissue thin skin… that’s what we want!

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
That’s that dick skin/tissue thin skin… that’s what we want!

Lmfaooo I told my wife the other day that when I’m done I’ll have dick skin all over my body she was like why the hell you want dick skin all over you but hell yea bro ! We’re just about there . I’ll post updates in my log ! Btw you guys should check that out . I just started my cycle yesterday so I’m gonna post my last pic as a b4 this after noon !! Shits gonna be a metamorphosis.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lmfaooo I told my wife the other day that when I’m done I’ll have dick skin all over my body she was like why the hell you want dick skin all over you but hell yea bro ! We’re just about there . I’ll post updates in my log ! Btw you guys should check that out . I just started my cycle yesterday so I’m gonna post my last pic as a b4 this after noon !! Shits gonna be a metamorphosis.

Hell ya son, I’ll be there!