• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking to learn and understand AAS

NoSoup4Yew

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before I entertain any steroid use I want to learn more about them and as much as I trust medical opinion and books I believe there is no better teacher than first hand experience and knowledge so I thought I'd check with the boys in the metaphorical trenches.

Before I entertain any steroid use I want to learn more about them and as much as I trust medical opinion and books I believe there is no better teacher than first hand experience and knowledge so I thought I'd check with the boys in the metaphorical trenches.

On behalf of myself and SPS welcome to asf!! What are some of the questions you might have? There’s so much info here you can def learn a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Read all stickies in all forums.

Max

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF!! You are doing the right thing!! Educating yourself is definitely the right approach! Read up and ask questions!! Good luck!

Welcome.........................every-now-and-then...we get a smart one,,,con-grats

What are your training goals? Any compounds catch your eye during your research ?

Welcome
Do some reading

Back