• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Looking forward to trying out monster labs

Hawkman12345

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum put in my first order with monster today. Looking forward to trying out the test. The process of ordering so far was super easy

GGG

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks for choosing Monster Labs.

Shoot me a PM if you need anything

GGG

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I love/hate primo....

I get steady gains , feel great ,no sides other than my hair thinning wich sucks.

Hawkman12345

Registered Member
Reaction score
Everything landed safely process was super smooth looking forward to pinning soon I will just be running the Test E I keep it basic and boring these days

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Monster has always been a great source here.
I remember my first time running his gear and was very impressed with the results.
I hope you have a killer experience as well Hawkman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonsterLabs

Board Rep
Reaction score
New to the forum put in my first order with monster today. Looking forward to trying out the test. The process of ordering so far was super easy
Monster is the BEST quality and service you'll ever see. We have been running a July 4th sale, and we run daily specials for 1 or 2 products every week bc we know times are tough.

Cr3eepp

Watching my SIX
Registered Member
Reaction score
That first order will turn into the next and the next and..........you get the point. At one time I was ordering every 1-2 weeks while I was running hard and only used these guys for many many cycles. I have never had anything from these guys that did not meet actually exceed expectations. Happy pinning Op