• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for a solid source

Newbie247

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone... Brand new here, I've read on this forum (and others) for a long time but I've never joined until now. On to my point... A friend recently got me into HGH. I was running a brand called Nuptropin. He raved about how solid his source was. I just placed my second order and each was delivered in 4 days, unbelievable... However, when i emailed the source to thank him he informed me it would be my last order. The site is shut down and I'm screwed. I've found several sites but most have bad reviews... I'm gonna need GH in early June and want to run my first cycle of Cyp... Any help to get reasonable prices that aren't scams and don't take 2 months to receive would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, everyone

You made a brand new profile and the first thing youre looking for as a source with the name newbie, tell me sir what police department do you work for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... Didn't consider that. I'm definitely NOT working for a police department lol i just had no clue what to do for a username and i joined for this reason. I can PM you the source i was using and i apologize if my post seemed sketchy... I'm just reaching out to the community I've been turning to for years for answers. I've just never joined as i went the PH route when i was younger (HUGE MISTAKE) and never needed to join, I'd just google search my questions and read read read

welcome to ASF

stick around.,.lots of good sources here

Several good sources. And quite a few of them have been around for years.

Can I name my old source or is source naming not allowed in open forum? Forgive the question but as I stated, I am new here. Some forums i have seen over the years get very touchy about source naming

Stop asking for a source! Take your time and look around the board! I don't understand why people join but CANT take a look around at every section?

... I wasn't asking that time man i was simply asking if i was allowed to share my old one or if it would violate policy

IML Gear Cream!
If you just literally take 15 minutes and look around you'll be kicking yourself in the ass going damn that was easy lol

Can I name my old source or is source naming not allowed in open forum? Forgive the question but as I stated, I am new here. Some forums i have seen over the years get very touchy about source naming

hmm this is a source checking forum.. so saying hey any have experince with abc source?
seems like a pretty standard question in this section of the board..
anway just read for 10 minutes and you will see plenty of legit gh sources

- - - Updated - - -

If you just literally take 15 minutes and look around you'll be kicking yourself in the ass going damn that was easy lol

lol i didnt see this.. i said 10 ..

- - - Updated - - -

... I wasn't asking that time man i was simply asking if i was allowed to share my old one or if it would violate policy

spit it out dude . who fucked you

I hear Twitter and Instagram are the best places to find legit sources these days. Serious

My source was Sport HGH... My buddy had beeb using them for years and said they were always reliable and legit. Read a ton of reviews, all good... After my second order they shut down. But you guys are all correct. It didn't take me long at all to find a few sources here without asking, but i was in a bit of a panic. I appreciate the help guys and look forward to discussing experiences in the future

Hey everyone... Brand new here, I've read on this forum (and others) for a long time but I've never joined until now. On to my point... A friend recently got me into HGH. I was running a brand called Nuptropin. He raved about how solid his source was. I just placed my second order and each was delivered in 4 days, unbelievable... However, when i emailed the source to thank him he informed me it would be my last order. The site is shut down and I'm screwed. I've found several sites but most have bad reviews... I'm gonna need GH in early June and want to run my first cycle of Cyp... Any help to get reasonable prices that aren't scams and don't take 2 months to receive would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, everyone

You should go introduce yourself over in the new members section.

Everybody here is good

Dude I’m in same boat

H
You made a brand new profile and the first thing youre looking for as a source with the name newbie, tell me sir what police department do you work for?

Highly doubt a police dept would come on a thread to catch someone that probably across the country

This should not be so difficult and its not a secret. First page under forum sponsors. Check them out and their reviews. Good luck

Bro, im new here too. and its hard to find anything legit..im currently on trt but tired of being on the standard dosage, so i just wanted to find a legit source for some test, ive been what seems like everywhere as far as i know.. eneded up at eroids blackhole which seems like most of their sources aren’t legit based on just researching they’re recommended list… and there are some that seem to good to be true with excessive positive reviews you get to the point of thinking that they’re paid reviews .. been through mesorx, anything that seems kinda legit turns me off after i read some reviews now im here too still on the hunt.. Anyway @Newbie247 let me know if you actually find something

Back