• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for a legit source

bizzel1984

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking for a legit source that someone is already using that I can depend on for good quality

All you have to do is do a little searching on the forums. Sponsors section is a great start. Take some time read the reviews of our sources here at ASF and give one a shot. We have many great sponsors to choose from. Take some time and read through the forums and I have no doubt you will find what you need!

Alpha Sigma Labs are doing great job with communication, shipping and tested products with results posted. I would give them a shot.

I'm looking for a legit source that someone is already using that I can depend on for good quality
No offense brotha but no one is gonna spoon feed you a sponsor. Researching is a great tool and you won't have any issues finding what you need.

Hey Boss. I just did my first injection yesterday and had great experience with monster Labs. I feel like every vendor here is going to take better care of you than your own mother.

EVERY source allowed to be on this forum is LEGIT its just a matter of doing a smidge of research and then choosing. no one here will do the research for you.
this is actually the easy part :)

Back