• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Loma VS. Haney Boxing Match

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did any of you watch this? I didn't see the whole fight, but apparently Haney was given the win by the judges, but literally half or more Professional Boxers I have seen comment on it, say not only did LOMA win, but that he was beyond Robbed by this decision.
Cheating is par for the course in boxing, we know that.

Thoughts?

It was a close fight. Could have gone either way.

It was a great fight but unfortunately it will be remembered as a fight with a shady decision, I thought Loma won pretty clear.

It was a great fight but unfortunately it will be remembered as a fight with a shady decision, I thought Loma won pretty clear.
I trust your opinion when it comes to boxing. I read Haney won the first 5 or 6 rounds. Then Loma who starts slowly got in his groove and started pouring it on. Maybe it was the 9th round I can't remember exactly was scored for Haney. Loma thought he won the round. Maybe knocked him down in the round as well. I can't exactly remember

I trust your opinion when it comes to boxing. I read Haney won the first 5 or 6 rounds. Then Loma who starts slowly got in his groove and started pouring it on. Maybe it was the 9th round I can't remember exactly was scored for Haney. Loma thought he won the round. Maybe knocked him down in the round as well. I can't exactly remember
Loma came on strong in the first so I think he won (or should have) that round and I think it was the 9th were it looked like Loma had Haney hurt but they scored it for Haney, the score cards was weird… It’s too bad because it was a great fight.

I thought Haney was gana wash loma easy..Im hoping for Haney vs shakur before Haney moves up. I think shakur will smoke em. Hopefully we get to see that fight. Id also like to see Haney vs teo all the back and forth between them would lead to a good fight.

I thought it was close and I wasn’t disappointed with the decision… it was really close IMO. I don’t know who’s saying what but I’m not a judge so don’t really know what they grade off of. I just watch as a fan and enjoy the entertainment

It was the 10th that everyone had Loma winning but one judge gave it to Haney. Loma has to stop talking so long to get going. I read one analyst that said a lot of people are used to seeing him dominate so when he doesn't that round they pretty much give it to the other fighter.

Did any of you watch this? I didn't see the whole fight, but apparently Haney was given the win by the judges, but literally half or more Professional Boxers I have seen comment on it, say not only did LOMA win, but that he was beyond Robbed by this decision.
Cheating is par for the course in boxing, we know that.

Thoughts?

Before my uncle killed himself we used to go to all the big fights, ringside seats, 3 GGG fights, Pauly Malinaggi, Danny Garcia, few others…. Boxing is so corrupt ever since the Don King days… I actually got a great picture of sugar Shane Mosley and Bernard Hopkins that’s poster material, I’ll post it

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 9
Never heard of either. Im into bare-knuckle... boxing without maxi-pads! 😄

IML Gear Cream!
Boxing is great, but bare-knuckle is like the difference between the NFL before pads and helmets, and the NFL today!
Raw.

Warriors dont need pads. 💪💥

Before my uncle killed himself we used to go to all the big fights, ringside seats, 3 GGG fights, Pauly Malinaggi, Danny Garcia, few others…. Boxing is so corrupt ever since the Don King days… I actually got a great picture of sugar Shane Mosley and Bernard Hopkins that’s poster material, I’ll post it
That’s not Shane Mosley in that picture with Hopkins

That's Sean Porter

Never heard of either. Im into bare-knuckle... boxing without maxi-pads! 😄
I never understood how/why bare knuckle boxing have fans, I really don’t get it… no offense to you Fletcher, you seem like a good guy but bare knuckle is shit, lol, sorry 😬

That's Sean Porter
It kinda looks like his hair but I don’t think it’s him either, Porter is 5’7 and fought at 147 and Hopkins is 6’1 and fought 175, this guy looks bigger.

It could be Adonis Stevenson.

Loma got robbed. He won the fight even with Haney punching him in the clinch 45,000 times...

It kinda looks like his hair but I don’t think it’s him either, Porter is 5’7 and fought at 147 and Hopkins is 6’1 and fought 175, this guy looks bigger.

It could be Adonis Stevenson.

Now that you say that I think you're right.

Back