• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lolllll Otto brown is Charley’s gimmick

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The names match up and go look at “ottos” reputation points....charley really is so insecure he’s gotta act like there’s someone out there agreeing with him. How funny

Lol can a mod or the admin confirm? Why would Charley hide behind a gimmick anyway?

It is him go ahead and neg charley and expect to get one back from him and Otto brown

Think about it.... Charlie Brown.... Otto brown ... I didn’t think he was trying to hide it lol.

I knew there was a reason I liked otto brown

The names match up and go look at “ottos” reputation points....charley really is so insecure he’s gotta act like there’s someone out there agreeing with him. How funny

yup, you are correct.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 76
It's common for people to use multiple screen names? Not sure what this would accomplish other than hiding a troll account. Oh, maybe that's it, he's using one account for trolling and another to agree with himself to bolster support for his communistic beliefs. As if anyone would agree with a communist. Seems like a big fat waste of time to do such a thing but whatever floats his boat.

I guess I never thought about it because I never gave a shit about the loser. But he does it because he wants it to seem like he has someone agreeing with his dumbass views

The guy is a fucking loser. Makes perfect sense he'd have multiple accounts. Or maybe otto is his mom. It'd be convenient considering he probably still lives at home with her.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yells up from the basement, "Mom they're being mean to me again." Mom responds, "Don't worry honey, I will neg them all!"

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Well I guess this is the end of the road for Charley. I doubt he will come back after seeing this.
Nope. Charley is no quitter...plus hes the head of sanitation for POOP. Not going anywhere

teslapower sent me a PM and said he was bombr pricipal skinner cheapthreadz and pariot. wonder if he was charley too?

teslapower sent me a PM and said he was bombr pricipal skinner cheapthreadz and pariot. wonder if he was charley too?

Otto brown was the only other user that came up with the same IP as Chuck.

Where the hell is cheapthreads lately

It is him go ahead and neg charley and expect to get one back from him and Otto brown

Exactly what he did to me...

Not a bad move tho. He gives you two negs for every one you give him. Smart.

But "they" are both major wigger dickheads.

Back