• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lock And Load Labs

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who are these guys and where are they from? I’ve been receiving emails from them but never contacted them. Curious if anyone has info on them and how they could have gotten my email.

Yeah its odd that's happened to me with a few random labs even one of the newer ones on this board and was wondering how they got my email as well

I can narrow it down to 4 labs but not pointing fingers here. Just want the community to be aware. If I ever have a shady experience I share it so others can learn.

Hey brother, don't respond to that email.. It's a scam. Lock and Load is well known over on SST. I've never used them either and received the same email..Im also a member on SST and made them aware of the email. They don't send out emails about sales

Hey brother, don't respond to that email.. It's a scam. Lock and Load is well known over on SST. I've never used them either and received the same email..Im also a member on SST and made them aware of the email. They don't send out emails about sales

Figured, thank you.

There are lots of scammers who will try to impersonate legit sources.

I received an unsolicited email from locked and loaded labs today. Of course I will not respond.
Should I change my email address? Thanks.

I received an unsolicited email from locked and loaded labs today. Of course I will not respond.
Should I change my email address? Thanks.
I doubt I would tbh. I get scammer sources adding me on IG all the time. Then you look at their profile and it's just pictures of roids from these weird ass labs I've never heard of. Sketchy stuff 😂

IML Gear Cream!
It happened to me to, I got one the other day, with a prices list and everything lol

I get emails from fake labs, stick with trusted sources you find here

Back