• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Liquid orals

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do u guys think about liquid orals. In other words, orals that u drink instead of taking them in pill form. Do y'all think they work just as good as pills/capsules, or not as good? I figure as long as ur getting it in your system and ur consistent w/ times and dosages, should work just as good(unless the pills/capsules have some kind of time-release mechanism, which I highly doubt.) What do y'all think?

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
The last time I ordered proviron they had it in liquid suspension rather than tabs. It's a little chalky but not big deal. Seems to work the same. You have to get used to measuring a volume rather than popping a certain number of pills.

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have never encountered gear/pills with time release (IR vs ER).....seems to be a higher level formulating process consistent with pharma grade meds.
Wouldn't be against trying a liquid oral, but something about a nice unit dose pill is appealing. Plus, a pill is a pill for the most part. You can take proviron or whatever and put them in a bottle of multi's/supplements and no one is the wiser.

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score
What do u guys think about liquid orals. In other words, orals that u drink instead of taking them in pill form. Do y'all think they work just as good as pills/capsules, or not as good? I figure as long as ur getting it in your system and ur consistent w/ times and dosages, should work just as good(unless the pills/capsules have some kind of time-release mechanism, which I highly doubt.) What do y'all think?

Real pharmaceutical steroids exist for many years to treat many diseases and always in pills or intramuscular injection . And they are made this way because is the best way our body will absorb them . Why many people dont even know the basics always trying something special?
Bodybuilding is easy dont complicate

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Real pharmaceutical steroids exist for many years to treat many diseases and always in pills or intramuscular injection . And they are made this way because is the best way our body will absorb them . Why many people dont even know the basics always trying something special?
Bodybuilding is easy dont complicate
Hey man- it's not me that came up w/ this idea- I'm assuming some guys/labs don't want or can't afford a pill press, or don't want to fuck w/ the capsules- but some of them are selling d-bol, a-drol, var. etc in liquid form. They come in a bottle w/ a dropper that measures 1 ml= 25 or 50mgs. But it's not me complicating shit bro- I was just wondering what y'all thought about the concept- so don't get ur weenie bikini in a wad big guy!

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm banging some T-ball liquid right now. Looked everywhere for a liquid but no one carries it anymore. I love the liquid tho, as long as it isn't in that shit that taste horrifically bad.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Liquids absorb faster and thus hit the bloodstream faster

They are rarely as precise. Even if you shake the hell out of it, I have split liquids up for many years and getting the precise dose is not always accurate with certain compounds

Take Tadalafil for instance. You rarely if ever see a liquid where the powder is fully dispersed. IN fact it will settle to the bottom

On the other hand take something like Clen or T3. It suspends WAY WAY better and more even and your chances of getting a more precise dose are increased

I tell my clients this, invest into the orals only if you have to have an exact precise dose, aka you are competing etc.

If not, who cares. I use AA tada all the time. I shake the hell out of it. If i get 10 or 20mgs or 13, or 16 it doesnt quite matter. Truly

If Im using something I care to be more precise like clen for instance I will def err on the side of caution and use less with a liquid then with a pill

Id prefer a pill for something like Clen or t3 if I am competing. When I am not, I just use a slightly lower dose then normal. I can usually feel clen so I know if Im getting 20mcgs or 100 by feel. Not everyone can do that.

An AI that has room for error, or many other RC"s, if you are off by a few mgs, it doesn't quite matter as much

Some guys wanna be spot on 100% of the time and for those guys you should always buy pills

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
My first letro was liquid and worked in one damn day, tasted like horrid alcohol chem taste but holy shit reversal of knot. My god! Stuff was a godsend ! Some friend gave me a bottle w no label said it was his dads andro, it was mit, andro, like estro in a bottle ! Never made the mistake of thinking supplements aren’t strong! Lol

Max

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey man- it's not me that came up w/ this idea- I'm assuming some guys/labs don't want or can't afford a pill press, or don't want to fuck w/ the capsules- but some of them are selling d-bol, a-drol, var. etc in liquid form. They come in a bottle w/ a dropper that measures 1 ml= 25 or 50mgs. But it's not me complicating shit bro- I was just wondering what y'all thought about the concept- so don't get ur weenie bikini in a wad big guy!

You are on the right track and you are correct. Pharmaceutical companies don't put it into pill form for convenience it's price and cost effective. Some people need to stfu

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
They work the same.. no difference. It's easier (and probably cheaper) to suspend the raw powder in liquid rather than put it a capsule or press it into a tab. Also heard it rumored that a lot of UGL's are not very good at consistently making accurate tabs/caps. One pill might be 10mg, the next 16, the next 8 ect... so suspending it may even be more accurate.. just shake well.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Liquids absorb faster and thus hit the bloodstream faster

They are rarely as precise. Even if you shake the hell out of it, I have split liquids up for many years and getting the precise dose is not always accurate with certain compounds

Take Tadalafil for instance. You rarely if ever see a liquid where the powder is fully dispersed. IN fact it will settle to the bottom

On the other hand take something like Clen or T3. It suspends WAY WAY better and more even and your chances of getting a more precise dose are increased

I tell my clients this, invest into the orals only if you have to have an exact precise dose, aka you are competing etc.

If not, who cares. I use AA tada all the time. I shake the hell out of it. If i get 10 or 20mgs or 13, or 16 it doesnt quite matter. Truly

If Im using something I care to be more precise like clen for instance I will def err on the side of caution and use less with a liquid then with a pill

Id prefer a pill for something like Clen or t3 if I am competing. When I am not, I just use a slightly lower dose then normal. I can usually feel clen so I know if Im getting 20mcgs or 100 by feel. Not everyone can do that.

An AI that has room for error, or many other RC"s, if you are off by a few mgs, it doesn't quite matter as much

Some guys wanna be spot on 100% of the time and for those guys you should always buy pills

I won’t pretend to know much about this subject but I always assumed that pills would actually be less precise. I don’t know how they work but I figured it would have to be hard to get each and every pill exactly the same with same amount of binders and actives.

And with liquids I assumed it would be completely dissolved in whatever they’re using, making the first ml exact the same as the last. But what you said has me thinking otherwise.

I just hope the AIs I get are legitimately dosed and I’m not putting myself at risk for E sides like gyno… probably just gonna start getting those in pill from gear sources from now on. I don’t have money for gyno surgery…

Last edited:

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes this is the solution for the people that dont have the pill machine but you cant tell liquid is better ( if was all pharma products came in liquid form instead of pills ) . If you are using something in mcg like t3 is very hard to get a equal dosage every day .

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just like Rod to stir the pot...
Tabs are more accurate as dosing goes..to each's own used both but prefer tabs..

many years ago was so hard to find some compounds because in that time almost only pharma products but right now you have alot of labs with tablets of anything you need . so why use liquid AI and orals knowing is very hard to get the right dosage each day. keep it simple

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
many years ago was so hard to find some compounds because in that time almost only pharma products but right now you have alot of labs with tablets of anything you need . so why use liquid AI and orals knowing is very hard to get the right dosage each day. keep it simple

Is it really that hard to dose a liquid though? As long as the active component is completely soluble in what ever it’s being sold in (propolyne glycol, ethanol, water) why would it hard to dose that?

Let’s say Dbol for example. Let’s pretend its soluble in water (not sure it is) and someone takes 1 gram of Dbol and dissolveS it in 1000 ML of water… assuming it is completely dissolved and not beyond its saturation point then for every 1 ml of water you would have exactly 1mg of Dbol… that’s easy as hell to dose… you want 50’mgs? Take 50 MLS..20.5 mgs? Take 20.5 MLS….super easy…. You ever try splitting a 50mg tablet into exactly 25 mgs? Highly unlikely….

That’s why I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be accurate dosing. Assuming the source doses it correctly and it’s dissolved in the liquid.

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to dose a liquid though? As long as the active component is completely soluble in what ever it’s being sold in (propolyne glycol, ethanol, water) why would it hard to dose that?

Let’s say Dbol for example. Let’s pretend its soluble in water (not sure it is) and someone takes 1 gram of Dbol and dissolveS it in 1000 ML of water… assuming it is completely dissolved and not beyond its saturation point then for every 1 ml of water you would have exactly 1mg of Dbol… that’s easy as hell to dose… you want 50’mgs? Take 50 MLS..20.5 mgs? Take 20.5 MLS….super easy…. You ever try splitting a 50mg tablet into exactly 25 mgs? Highly unlikely….

That’s why I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be accurate dosing. Assuming the source doses it correctly and it’s dissolved in the liquid.

Mg is not that big problem but when comes to mcg of t3 is not easy to measure such small amount and a minimum more can be alot more and destroy your cycle and even worst destroy your thyroid .

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
If a liquid is done right, it might even be more accurate, at least from a UGL perspective. I know of a guy that was just using a mortar mixer on a drill in a 5 gallon bucket, with protein powder as a buffer/carrier for his capsules. No way wasthat shit accurately dosed.
One would need a proper pharma mixer todo that properly. A V-mixer would run perhaps an hour or more to perfectly blend powders.

Lots of guys use the method of putting drugs in solution, which is going to be very accurate in dosing IF the right ratios are mixed.

For suspension method I think/hope guys are using pharma suspension products like Humco or Ora Plus. If properly mixed AND the bottle is shaken vigorously, the powders have no option exceptto be evenly dispersed.
The advantage I see for liquid is accurately dosing as opposed to splitting pills. The standard is 20 drops=1ml, so if say Anavar is dosed at 20mg/ml, a woman could literally increase or decrease her cycle dosage by 1mg increments. Good luck doing that with a pill or capsule.

The only issue with suspensions is that some raw hormones are chalky, like Winstrol and might clump up over time or hormones like Anavar that are big crystals and get stuck in the dropper and don’t like to suspend. A way to remedy this is to grind the crystal in some water with a homogenizer before mixing in the suspension carrier. As homogenizers are ridiculously expensive, I doubt this is happening.

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ancillaries should be pharma in my opinion for the reasons both monstro and coach mentioned. As far as AAS are concerned, a few mgs off here and there aren’t a big deal. I love one of the sponsors liquid primo acetate.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
If a liquid is done right, it might even be more accurate, at least from a UGL perspective. I know of a guy that was just using a mortar mixer on a drill in a 5 gallon bucket, with protein powder as a buffer/carrier for his capsules. No way wasthat shit accurately dosed.
One would need a proper pharma mixer todo that properly. A V-mixer would run perhaps an hour or more to perfectly blend powders.

Lots of guys use the method of putting drugs in solution, which is going to be very accurate in dosing IF the right ratios are mixed.

For suspension method I think/hope guys are using pharma suspension products like Humco or Ora Plus. If properly mixed AND the bottle is shaken vigorously, the powders have no option exceptto be evenly dispersed.
The advantage I see for liquid is accurately dosing as opposed to splitting pills. The standard is 20 drops=1ml, so if say Anavar is dosed at 20mg/ml, a woman could literally increase or decrease her cycle dosage by 1mg increments. Good luck doing that with a pill or capsule.

The only issue with suspensions is that some raw hormones are chalky, like Winstrol and might clump up over time or hormones like Anavar that are big crystals and get stuck in the dropper and don’t like to suspend. A way to remedy this is to grind the crystal in some water with a homogenizer before mixing in the suspension carrier. As homogenizers are ridiculously expensive, I doubt this is happening.

The ED stuff is pretty good for liquid eh?

Max

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What...??
All that hair and a wet noodle..??

Nah. I know coach probably has some liquid boner mix concoction, just trying to get his little secrets!! Max is ready to go on Cue
giphy.gif

Max

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well then....
Coach what's up with that...?

ItalianMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would never use liquid orals, ever. They are inaccurate. And I would for sure stay away from liquid orals that are T3, Clen, and any AIs. Even to make microgram tabs like T3 or Clen is difficult, and these mom and pop labs think they can make clen and t3 in liquid form? Its bullshit..

And like a few members said, if your using AIs, always stick with pharma..