• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lifter6973 real life loser.

IML Gear Cream!
Rot-Iron66;1978165 said:
i think he's referring to mindless who is a mod on another forum i believe.

And I don't want to bring another forum's drama here that's for sure.

Multislacking;1978215 said:
That ship sailed a long time ago.

Well that's because there's people who follow me around from board to board and starting shit. They did this over at UGBB.

MindlessWork;1978218 said:
Well that's because there's people who follow me around from board to board and starting shit. They did this over at UGBB.

There must be a reason for that, do you ever ask yourself why? you're not confrontational you're more of a fence rider, but there must be a reason...:coffee:

MindlessWork;1978209 said:
And I don't want to bring another forum's drama here that's for sure.

I know man, you're fine. you handle it all well.
Unsure why the guys on that other site just dont leave it there.
No one here cares.
Also with Lifter, I also get on fine with him on UGBB. Probably more in common, than not...

The guy complaining about lifter joining his forum and busting his chops, is probably one of those who joins forums just to bust 'em on Mindless.
So unsure what he even is upset about.

This shit isn't an issue about Mindless... Hes perfectly fine in my book.
Honestly.. I dunno how his name was even brought up.. nor do I care.
Lifter was the issue... Not him.
He was wacky for sure... But entertaining as hell!

It's a shit hole. Mindless is the main reason for it being so.

It's a shit hole. Mindless is the main reason for it being so.
You're STILL here with this stoopid fucken thread?
What did your parents do to you?
Give it up douche. Mindless is liked here.
Whereas YOU are what's called in most circles-- a piece of dog doo-doo.

Get Shredded!
LOL Mindless :rolleyes:

Libtards spent 4-yrs attacking, making shit up, trying to impeach during the best times in history.
Now libatrds want to bury the Laptop thing and they are "Trumptards"?
You fucking retards wouldnt give up fake Russian collusion, all sorts of un-proven nonsense, but WE cant question this crime family's corruption?

Shits real and its coming out...

About a third of the explicit photos of minors on Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl – who is a close relative (his niece Natalie Biden)

But also Ashley Biden (his sister), Caroline Biden (his cousin).

I love when folks call us "Trumptards" you know, people who support the US, its borders, its laws and had the best economy in history??

vs. Libtards with the worst???

Yeah, I'll surely take that as a proud compliment!!!

I wonder how Gay-Barry Obozo liked his under-age daughter doing coke and getting ass-railed by his VP's kid??

Oh no, nothing to see here, lets ignore this laptop thing??? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image_2022-03-24_050456.png
    image_2022-03-24_050456.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 22

sick demtard kvnt

Attachments

• image_2022-03-24_050603.png
    image_2022-03-24_050603.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 23
I'm sure he'll get plenty of support from the lgbtqixyzpedo community. They love that sort of degeneracy.

The world would be a better place if Hunter Biden would accidentally fall into a wood chipper. Guy is a pedo, so is his disgusting father.
The depravity of the Biden family is actually stunning. How many clips do we have of Biden claiming on tv and interviews that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation", "straight from the Kremlin", "Putin's playbook".....when he knew, he knew all along that it was real, authentic and damning. These are very sick people...

When you have that much money and influence pretty much anything slides off, like a Teflon pan.
The pics are out there, apparently it's damming enough to warrant investigation.
Nothing will be done and libs will cheers this.
4 years of Trump really pushed them over the edge.

Hunter Biden is a hero to mindless and all the other deranged idiots that vote democrat

When you have that much money and influence pretty much anything slides off, like a Teflon pan.
The pics are out there, apparently it's damming enough to warrant investigation.
Nothing will be done and libs will cheers this.
4 years of Trump really pushed them over the edge.
The sad part is even without trump they would still cheer this. That’s just where the left is at now.

IML Gear Cream!
I liked Lifter when he was here. He would disagree but was always respectful.

I mean he thinks I am nuts and I think the constant coming back to the forum is a bit nuts, but I still like the guy. I can agree to disagree with Lifter.

I do feel bad he got banned bc, whether he admits it or not, he loved this place.
The asshole wished death on my daughter and wife. Wanted me to live so I could suffer through their death. Who even says shit like that? Fuk him.

The asshole wished death on my daughter and wife. Wanted me to live so I could suffer through their death. Who even says shit like that? Fuk him.
I was not aware of that, sorry man :(

This is the sort of shit getting sent to people on the other forum. He's denying it like crazy but it's uncanny how similar he posts to lifter6973 and the alts that terrorised this place.

Also, mindless work cheers this clown on. As a moderator he let's this guy spam the forum with his shit. You're lucky he's got no clout here, srs.

Also, mindless work cheers this clown on. As a moderator he let's this guy spam the forum with his shit. You're lucky he's got no clout here, srs.
Yea… who the fuck would let mindless be a mod???

That’s like letting me be a mod. Just in the opposite direction. Instead of “alt right white thumpremathy” you get “scared white pedo weakling”

Haha fuck you mindless you pole smoking fence riding douche

Gilf.. U can't be a mod cuz ur kinda retarded.

Ban dallas and it all goes away. 100% serious. No more spam.
I set up a poll over there...NO alts please and vote with only ONE account.

Back